The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

Allison was glad that her husband Dennis did not hear Nicole's period story, as he would surely have been so traumatized that he would have ended up in a mental hospital in a catatonic state. Dennis was terrified of anything to do with menstruation, and could not even stand to look at any white cylindrical or white rectangular objects in his wife's purse or bedside drawer. That Allison and Courtney's menstrual cycles seemed to have synchronized and both mother and daughter always had their periods at the same time was even more traumatic for Dennis, with two bloated, crampy, hormonal and temperamental menstruating women in the house at the same time.

Nicole asked Allison if she would be willing to give her some advice on decorating the bathroom, the older woman immediately found herself forced to breathe through her mouth after entering this room while maintaining a friendly smile as Nicole went through her ideas in her overly-exuberant manner. Allison thought it was best that Matthew had not entered the bathroom after Nicole had used the toilet, as his allusions of his pretty young bride's perfection would have been smashed to a million pieces. Allison also cursed herself for forgetting to put any toilet freshener in the bathroom, but even if she did have some she could hardly go around spraying it in the bathroom with Nicole right beside her and embarrassing the poor girl.

Matthew rejoined them upstairs, having checked out the back garden. "The kids next door and their dog were having fun playing," he commented. "I could hear them in the garden."

Allison again had to cover her puzzlement. None of the immediate neighbors had any kids or grandchildren living in their houses, and none of them owned a dog. The awful kids across the road were thankfully at school, and when their dog barked, everyone in the street heard it. Allison had heard nothing, but keen to keep up her sales pitch commented. "There's a lot of families with kids around here, it's a family friendly town. When I was a girl, I played with my friends in this very house."

Again, not a total lie. In 1957 at the age of eleven, Allison had attended the birthday party of a girl who had moved into the house with her parents, and had played here once. But the family had only lived there just over a year, before the girl sadly explained that she had to move away as her Mom and Dad didn't love each other anymore and were getting a divorce, a concept that was totally unfamiliar to Allison and the other girls in those very different times.

"Oh, that's so good!" exclaimed Nicole, again holding Matthew's hand. "When we have kids in a few years' time, there will be heaps of other kids for them to play with."

"I was going to ask, why is the house vacant?" Matthew queried.

Allison again lied by omission, failing to use the word 'divorce'. "The family that were here before, they sort of had a change in circumstances and had to move at short notice."

Matthew and Nicole accepted this without further query, and joined Allison downstairs where she showed them the garage, completing the tour. She knew she had Nicole on the hook, and Matthew was close to a done deal too.

"So, what do you think honey?" Matthew queried his new bride.

"Oh, I love it," squealed Nicole. "Let's buy it."

"You don't want to look at that other place we saw advertised? I mean we don't have to decide today," said Matthew.

"No, why do we need to keep looking when this place is so perfect?" countered Nicole. "And it's such a good price, a real bargain."

"Actually, I don't wish to intrude on your decision but I should warn you I've showed a lot of people around this house, so there's a strong chance of other offers and obviously a chance you could miss out on a wonderful house at a very reasonable price," said Allison. Again, this was not a complete lie. Allison had indeed shown many people the house and with every viewing there was a chance of an offer, but most had been put off either by the antics of the kids and the dog across the street, or by encountering one of the disturbing aspects of the house, of which there were many.

Nicole immediately took the bait. "Matthew, I don't want to risk missing out on this house. Please, let's just put in an offer for the price they're asking. I love this house so much, please Matthew, please, please, please tell me you love it too."

Matthew smiled. "I do love this house. Okay, let's put in an offer for the asking price."

Nicole squealed in delight and jumped up in the air, her skirt flying up to show her panties. "Yes, yes, yes, thank you so much!" she yelled, giving her husband a huge hug, then throwing her arms around Allison and squeezing her tight in delight. Allison was not a hugging sort of person by nature and was a little taken aback by this, but at feeling Nicole's tight young body pressed against hers, was more than happy to make an exception.

While embracing Nicole, Allison fantasized about putting her hand up the back of Nicole's skirt, feeling the soft cotton of her panties and putting her hand inside the girl's underpants, feeling the cheeks of Nicole's bottom and working her fingers deeper inside her panties to her soft, damp vagina and her tight little anus. But of course, Allison could not do this, so this appealing fantasy remained just that.

"You've made the right decision, I know you're going to be so happy here in this beautiful house," said Allison as Matthew and Nicole signed the paperwork to put in the offer. "You couldn't get a better house for a better price."

"Thank you so much!" squealed Nicole, again hugging Allison as the time came to leave, Matthew and Allison shaking hands. Allison watched the young couple walk to their car hand in hand and drive away, before returning inside to complete more paperwork. One of the baby animal pictures, the one of puppies was crooked as Allison passed by on her way to the kitchen. It hadn't been crooked earlier, and Allison straightened it.

Sitting at the bench and opening her file, Allison became aware of the deathly silence in the house punctuated only by the ticking of the clock. She tried to ignore her unease by telling herself how ridiculous the whole concept of ghosts and the supernatural were. It was just an ordinary Cape Cod-style house. The broker tried to concentrate on her paperwork, but the eerie silence was getting to her, and she became distracted by the pictures of tiger, lion and bear cubs on the wall, with the animal eyes seeming to be staring right at her. Upstairs, Allison heard a scuffling noise like a rat or mouse running around, and soon there was another sound, that of the wind-chimes outside. Glancing out the window, Allison could see it was absolutely still with not a breath of wind, so why would the wind-chimes be sounding? Nerves overtook her, and she hastily collected her paperwork and hurried out, locking the front door behind her, looking back at the house as she walked to her car, seeing a curtain in one of the upstairs bedrooms flapping despite the window being closed.

Allison shuddered, trying to shake off her uneasy feeling with humor. If there were ghosts in the house, perhaps they would find the overly-peppy Nicole so irritating that they would depart and find somewhere else to haunt? One thing was for sure, the ghosts if they had any sense would stay the hell out of the bathroom if Nicole was in there sitting on the toilet for any length of time.

Thinking about her commission and given there was little Allison loved more than money aside from power, she did something that she had wanted to do since this troublesome house came back onto the market yet again; place the 'Under Offer' sticker on the 'For Sale' sign. Looking in satisfaction at the sign, Allison jumped at the sound of a young female voice behind her, "Well, hello Allison."

Turning around, Allison was shocked to see Jenna O'Dea standing there, carrying a small case. The petite girl, her straight black hair hanging down to her shoulders was dressed in her Catholic school uniform; a blue jacket and white blouse with a blue tie, short blue skirt and white ankle socks with black Mary-Jane shoes. Allison was sure the girl should not be wearing her school skirt that short, and was also sure that the school would not have approved of her smoking a cigarette when in uniform. More to the point, what was she doing here? Spring break had only just finished.

"Hello Jenna, to what do we owe the pleasure?" said Allison evenly, looking the girl up and down with disapproval. She preferred to be called 'Mrs. Johnson' by young people, and did not like the girl calling her Allison without permission. But Jenna referred to all adults by their Christian names and even if the girl was invited to the White House – a horrifying prospect – she would no doubt call the President 'Ronald', rather than addressing him as 'Mr. President'.

Jenna shrugged casually and laughed. "I've been suspended for seven days. Hey, if you want to see a grown man turn into a spastic, come around tonight and watch what happens when my Dad finds out."

Allison shook her head, amazed that the girl thought this was a joke. "Getting suspended from school isn't something to laugh about, Jenna," she said.

"Well, the stupid nun shouldn't have pissed me off," said Jenna, the girl lighting up another cigarette. "She gave me a D minus on my English paper, and I said it was fucked and told her she was fucked too."

This was very familiar from Jenna's behavior at the local school so no great surprise to Allison. "So, you're up to your old tricks again, Jenna?"

Jenna snorted with derision. "No, I think you're the one up to your old tricks again."

"Excuse me?" Allison asked challengingly.

The teenager pointed at the real estate sign. "Who did you con into buying the haunted house this time?"

"I conducted a legal sale of the property, and there is no such thing as a haunted house."

"It is haunted," Jenna asserted. "How many fucking people have died there, how many people connected with the house have died or disappeared and how many people have moved in and out? Did you tell the new buyers any of that? That place is seriously strange and fucked up."

"The house is perfectly fine, Jenna," said Allison.

"Is it fine that these weird fluorescent lights come on in the house at night and move around?" asked Jenna. "I saw it with my own eyes at Christmas."

"Jenna, what you saw was probably the next door neighbors' Christmas lights reflected in the windows," said Allison, trying to hide her uncertainty given Kurt had recounted a similar tale in the office that morning, and that Jenna and Kurt presumably did not know each other.

"Hello, the Goldstein's live on that side, and they're Jewish, so no lights at Christmas," said Jenna. "And then there's the cat."

"Cat, what cat?" Allison asked.

"There's this ginger cat, it appears in the windows sometimes, then disappears. Nobody around here has a ginger cat, so where does it come from, and what is it doing in the house?"

"I think you're making this up, Jenna," retorted Allison.

"You're the one who makes things up, conning people into buying haunted houses at an inflated price," said Jenna. "I feel sorry for your husband, he must get no sleep at all because you couldn't lay straight in bed at night. You're a crook, just like your brothers and just like your sister. You're no better than a guy who goes around mugging little old ladies with a gun."

Allison glowered at the girl. "If I were you Jenna, I'd be careful about going around calling people crooks. You can end up in court saying things like that."

"Hey, if it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, then chances are it's a duck," retorted Jenna. "And I don't think I'm the one who has to worry about ending up in court." The girl again sucked on her cigarette. "So, are you still giving my mom a hard time at the PTA?"

"Jenna, I am PTA President, I do what I need to operate the PTA efficiently. I do not give your mother a hard time, unlike you. I've heard the way you talk to her and its terrible the way you disrespect her. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I should but I'm not. Mom needs to grow a spine," said Jenna. "Anyway, with the PTA I guess everything works okay as long as everyone bows down to Queen Allison and obeys her every command."

Allison fumed, but kept her temper under control and issued a terse reply. "Jenna, as much I would love to stay and talk with you about this nonsense, I have work to do back at my office. You might try working hard for a change yourself."

"Nah, I'm good," Jenna asserted. "So, did you want to come along tonight and see the show when Dad gets home and has a heart attack or stroke?"

"No thank you Jenna," said Allison firmly.

"Suit yourself," shrugged Jenna. "See you round, Allison." The girl took her case and walked in the direction of her own house, the irritated Allison watching her depart. Despite her distaste for Jenna, Allison could not help thinking about how hot the pretty teenager looked in her Catholic school uniform as she crossed the road, from her long hair down to her black Mary-Jane shoes. Then unexpectedly Jenna stopped and lifted her skirt, adjusting the white cotton full-brief panties she wore underneath around her crotch and bottom, before smoothing down her skirt again and walking to the front door.

Like with Shelley and Nicole earlier in the day, Allison could feel herself getting wet between her legs at the sight of Jenna's panties, and her vagina tingled all the way back to the office and continued to do so as she worked throughout the afternoon. As Allison was about to finish for the day, Shelley approached her and said, "Allison, a Mrs. Goldstein from over at Swan Street called. Apparently the front door of Number 24 is open, and she wanted to let us know."

Allison sighed, not really wanting to go out there again but seeing no alternative. And how was the door open? She distinctly remembered locking it. "Thanks Shelley, I'll take care of it on my way home."

Shelley shook her head. "That place is so haunted," the receptionist muttered under her breath as soon as her boss was out of earshot.

*

Driving out to the house, Allison saw that the front door was indeed open. Getting out of the car, Allison went inside and looked around the foyer, hearing a shuffling noise from upstairs as she did so.

"Hello?" she called nervously. "Anyone there?"

No answer, not that she wanted one, but the noise stopped, replaced by the sound of an upstairs door slamming shut and then an eerie silence. Allison scurried out, making sure the front door was locked behind her. She was about to get back in her car, when across the road came the furious voice of Mike O'Dea. "You get back here, while I am talking to you Jenna!"

Then came Jenna's voice, just as angry. "You aren't talking to me, you're shouting at me!"

"Don't you be so smart Jenna," yelled her father. "You are nothing but a useless little ingrate. Sending you to that school costs me a lot of money ..."

"Well, I didn't ask to get sent there, did I?" Jenna screamed. "I fucking hate it, there's all these stupid rules, I can't wear black, I can't listen to my music and there's no boys."

"Boys, boys, boys," retorted Mike O'Dea. "Is that all you think about? You are a slut Jenna, nothing but a slut. I am going to call your principal tomorrow for a full report on your behavior, and if I find you've been acting like a tramp in your new school ..."

"Hello, there's no boys there, only girls. You know, people like me who have breasts, ovaries, a uterus, a vagina, need to sit down to piss and get their periods once a month? How can I have been acting like a tramp with no boys around?"

"Shut up Jenna, just shut up. I will tell you what is going to happen. You are grounded for the entire length of your suspension, and tonight you will be writing a letter apologizing to Sister Bernice for what you said to her, and I will be faxing it to your school tomorrow."

"How about you write it and I sign it? Or better still, just forge my signature?"

"Don't be a smartass Jenna! Get inside and do it. Get in the house right now!" Mike's voice thundered across the street.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that's going to happen, Dad you retard."

"Jenna!" bellowed Mike O'Dea, before his voice was audible again. "Todd, what are you doing there? If you're going to listen in on conversations that aren't any of your business, at least learn how to eavesdrop properly. Go to your room!"

"You can't make me go to my fucking room, I'm eighteen!" came Todd's angry retort.

"Shut up and do it Todd, you worthless lard ass!" bellowed his father.

"Why don't you make me Dad, you fucking dickhead?" Todd yelled back.

"Dad, Todd just said you were a fucking dickhead!" called the O'Dea family's resident informant Polly.

"Todd!" roared Mr. O'Dea. "Did you think that you could call me a fucking dickhead and get away with it? Get here now!"

Across the road, Allison had had enough of listening to this insane soap opera and drove home to her own normal house, where the kids were occupied with their homework and Dennis was home early, her husband so glued to the television in the living room he hardly heard her enter.

"What are you watching?" Allison asked.

"Oh, just an Australian movie," said Dennis, staring intently at the screen, where a herd of wild horses thundered down a steep slope in the Blue Mountains of Sydney.

Allison thought little of it; as it was Australia's bicentenary there had been quite a few Australian movies and documentaries screened on television. After dinner, Dennis surprised her by saying, "I wouldn't mind an early night tonight."

Quite surprised, Allison looked up intently. Was her husband suggesting sex, for the first time in months? "An early night?" she asked.

"Yeah, I need to get an early night to get lots of sleep, I've got an early start tomorrow, I need to drop the car at the dealership to be serviced." Dennis turned and went upstairs, Allison following soon after. With Dennis snoring beside her, Allison could not sleep so lay awake, her mind coveting her commission from selling the house today, and thinking about how even more than her commission she would love to get into the panties of three very attractive young women she had encountered that day; sexy Shelley from the office, naïve Nicole from the house and to her own amazement, teen rebel Jenna.

*

The Wednesday morning was again bright and sunny, and Dennis was away early. While getting ready for work herself, Allison pondered why. The car dealership was not opening for a few hours, so why had Dennis taken off before dawn? Not for the first time, thoughts of affairs and infidelity on the part of her husband crossed Allison's mind, but apart from the lack of intimacy, their marriage was okay. Certainly, they were not fighting or having any other problems.

Putting on her jacket, Allison assumed that Dennis had simply headed for work early. He was a workaholic, and maybe this was just getting worse, causing a low libido. That made sense. She couldn't think of any other logical conclusion.

*

At this moment, Dennis was not waiting at the car dealership, nor on a train nor at the office in Manhattan. He was in fact still on Long Island, a number of miles away from Pine Tree Park. Dennis's car was parked behind a bush by the side of the road opposite a semi-rural property, Dennis himself sitting in the driver's seat, a pair of binoculars in his hands.

Seeing movement at the farm buildings, Dennis raised the binoculars to his eyes and focused on the stables, his heart racing in anticipation as two young men and a young woman opened the doors and led out three racehorses, one white, one black and one chestnut.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers
1...34567...11