The Puddin Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli slowly brought her face closer and leaned in to kiss a nervous Teresa. However, Teresa did not pull away and their lips met. It was a soft, supple kiss but it languished for a few moments. They separated and Kelli looked at Teresa with fear.

"I-I'm sorry. I.... I just thought..." Kelli stammered swallowing.

Teresa smiled. "Baby, it's okay," she said.

Kelli looked at her in surprise and blew out a sigh of relief. "I was just in that moment and I was feeling it," she explained. Teresa nodded and giggled. Kelli looked at her. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," she said.

"Really?" Teresa asked in surprise.

Kelli nodded. "Yes. For real," she replied. "But I'd never do anything to hurt our friendship. It means the world to me."

Teresa smiled. "I know and I love you for that," she said.

Kelli inched closer to her. "Can I do it again?" she asked softly. Teresa smiled and nodded. Their lips met again and the kiss was longer. Kelli's hand found Teresa's breast and caressed it. Now her nipple stood up and her panties were wet again.

Their mouths opened and the kiss deepened. They embraced each other and laid there, kissing and touching. Finally, they broke the kiss and smiled at each other. "You are so beautiful," Kelli said softly.

"So are you," Teresa whispered and they kissed and fondled each other once more.

Kelli rolled over on top of Teresa and eased between her legs. Teresa laid there with a nervous look on her face. "I-I d-don't know... what to do. This is new to me." she stammered.

Kelli leaned over her and gently held both sides of her face. "Don't worry, baby. Just let me take control and pleasure you," she whispered and kissed Teresa's lips. Their lips parted again and now their tongues caressed each other. Teresa got hotter and hotter and Kelli helped her out of her blouse and undid her bra. It fell away and Kelli cupped Teresa's 38D cup titties. She ran her lips over the chocolate nips then sucked softly. Her wet tongue encircled the dark buds then she nibbled on them slightly.

Teresa's body was on fire. She squirmed and writhed under Kelli's touch and moaned quietly. She wrapped her legs around Kelli's back, holding her in place.

Kelli sat up and began to unbutton Teresa's white shorts. She looked at Teresa for approval and Teresa just looked back at her at first. Then she nodded slowly and Kelli proceeded.

Teresa's heart was beating wildly as she lifted up her bottom for Kelli to slip off her shorts. She was very unsure of what was happening but she did not want it to stop.

The shorts came off then Kelli removed her top and bra then slid out of her shorts. All she had on were some black thongs. Teresa smiled at her friend's body. Kelli's breasts were small but bouncy with dark rosy nipples. The nipple rings weren't big and her nipples were standing tall. Teresa sat up and brought her lips to one. She lapped at it like she'd want hers sucked. Kelli threw her head back in surprised pleasure; her breath taken away. She wrapped her arms around Teresa's head and played in her hair as Teresa sucked. Teresa then moved to the other breast giving it the same treatment. She then looked up at Kelli and they shared another hot wet kiss.

Kelli broke away from Teresa's lips and kissed her way down Teresa's body stopping at her belly button to trail her tongue around it. Teresa's belly rose and fell as she struggled to catch her breath. She was so very turned on and her clit and pussy were buzzing something fierce. Kelli licked and sucked on her pelvic area, driving Teresa even crazier. She then moved her hand down just north of Teresa's clit and massaged her mons venus.

"Ooooooooh shit...." Teresa moaned, sucking in her breath. Kelli then peeled off her thoroughly soaked panties and parted her chocolate thighs.

Kelli's eyes locked on Teresa as she lowered her mouth down to Teresa's wanton lovepie. Teresa drew in her breath as she felt Kelli's hot breath on her clit. Her tongue entered her flower and lapped up the sweet nectar. Teresa's body convulsed and her eyes bugged as the first orgasm registered in her brain. Kelli held down her thighs as she licked up and down her puffy vulva and tickled her anus.

"Ohhhh.... my.... God, it feels SOOO GOOD!!!" Teresa screamed. Her head flailed side to side and she flopped over on her belly.

Kelli pulled back on her hips so that she was on her knees doggy-style. She clasped Teresa's soft booty-meat with both hands. "Dayum, you got a soft phat ass. You make me wish I had a dick so I could fuck the shit out of you," she exclaimed. She spread open Teresa's cheeks and jabbed her tongue deep inside Teresa's quivering pussy. Teresa threw her head back and shrieked in orgasm. She pitched forward onto the bed then rolled over onto her back. She struggled to catch her breath. Kelli laid down on the bed beside her and giggled.

"That good huh?" she asked with a smile.

Teresa let out a sigh and grinned. "Damn girl." she breathed.

"You okay?" Kelli asked. Teresa nodded. Kelli snuggled up next to up next to her and gently took Teresa's hand. Kelli placed it on her breast and Teresa fondled her a bit, playing with the pierced nipple. Then Kelli pulled her hand down between her legs and Teresa saw how wet she was. Kelli licked her lips.

"Wow, you're so wet." Teresa breathed. She looked down then looked back into Kelli's eyes. "I wish I knew how to pleasure you like you did me," she said softly.

"Just touch me, baby," Kelli said with a smile. "Feel my wetness. See how much you turn me on. My pussy is all fat and swollen. Caress it." Teresa gently slid her fingers up and down Kelli's juicy vulva. "Slide my pussy lips between your fingers and squeeze gently," Kelli instructed. She rolled her head back and her mouth opened as Teresa did as she was told. Kelli rotated her hips in movement with Teresa's touch. "Yes, baby. That feels gooooood...." she moaned.

Teresa was excited and continued stroking Kelli's kittykat. And it purred. Kelli was getting wetter and wetter and her juices were flowing all over Teresa's fingers. Kelli's velvety labia puffed up from between Teresa's fingers and were swollen with desire. "Oooooh shit, please don't stop doing that." Kelli moaned.

Seeing how aroused Kelli was encouraged and emboldened Teresa. She loved how silky Kelli's flesh felt between her fingers and wanted to do more. She inched her face down closer to Kelli's pussy and took in her essence. She closed her eyes and relished the smell. Mmmmmm, she thought. I need to taste her.

Kelli felt Teresa's warm breath on her flesh. Her mouth opened a little as she then felt Teresa's lips on her pussy lips. Teresa looked up at her. "Go on, just lick it softly." Kelli coaxed. Teresa still had her pussy lips sliding between her fingers and she rubbed her lips along Kelli's flesh a bit more. Then her tongue slowly inched out and lapped at the sweet flesh. Kelli moaned louder and her breaths shortened. Teresa felt her body tremble a bit and she felt like she was doing something right. She licked a bit harder and longer, getting more into it. Kelli writhed beneath her, trying to keep from grabbing Teresa's head.

"Fuck baby, you're going to make me cum!!!" Kelli said with a gasp.

Teresa didn't think she was doing enough but was happy that she was pleasuring Kelli. She pulled her fingers away then slid in her middle one inside Kelli knuckle-deep. She actually felt Kelli's tight little orifice try to grab her finger. Oh, my God, Teresa thought. No wonder dudes like to fuck this girl. Her pussy is so wet and tight.

She jabbed her finger in and out of Kelli and continued to lap at her lips. Kelli moaned louder and arched her back. Soon Teresa felt her hand flood with Kelli's juices and she sat back triumphantly, smiling at Kelli.

"Wow... That was fucking amazing." Kelli said breathlessly. Teresa beamed. Her first lesbian experience was a resounding success. The two cuddled up with each other and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Teresa's eyes fluttered open. She felt as if someone was staring at her and she saw that Kelli was awake and staring at her with a worried look in her eyes. Teresa frowned. "Kelli, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I-I'm s-so sorry about last night," Kelli said, swallowing. "I feel like I took advantage of you."

Teresa smiled. "It's okay. I enjoyed it. Very much so." she replied.

Kelli stroked the side of her face. "I enjoyed it too but I don't want to ruin our friendship," she said.

"Me neither," Teresa said. She sat up. "This was an eye-opening experience for the both of us. If anything, it'll enhance our friendship. At least, that's the way I feel."

Kelli smiled. "I think so too but it bothered me so much this morning. I wasn't sure how you felt about it all," she said.

"I'm cool with it. Besides, we're in St. Johns' today and we're supposed to hang out with Marcus. He said he knows some cool spots to take us to." Teresa said.

"Yeah, the Jello Puddin man," Kelli said with a laugh.

Later on that morning, they called Marcus who told them to bring a couple of outfits and beachwear and meet him right outside of the ship at 10 am. They weren't leaving port until that next morning so they had the whole day to explore. The girls got ready and went down to disembark from the ship. They both had a change of clothing but wore simple sundress and sandals. Teresa's was ivory colored with coral stripes at the bottom and Kelli's was more of a beige color with multi-colored stripes. Marcus gasped when he saw them.

"You both look gorgeous," he said lustfully. "I'll be the envy of every man on the island."

The girls giggled. "Where are we going?" Kelli asked.

"We are going over to the home of a friend of mines. He is traveling right now but he said I could chill at his place." Marcus answered. "Then we are going horseback riding along the beach." The girls squealed in delight as Marcus hailed a cab and held the door open for the girls to enter.

They rode for about 20 minutes to a nice looking area away from the tourist traps near the port. Marcus took them up to an apartment with a very nice view of the city and the beaches. They were not far from the water either. Marcus' friend kept his place very nice and neat but simple. "This area is called Cinnamon Bay. Look at the beach." Marcus pointed out. The girls quietly admired the view.

"Who is this friend of yours? He has very nice taste." Teresa exclaimed as she took in the view outside.

"He's actually a cousin of mines. He is a real estate broker. He has a couple of places like this but he doesn't get to come back here very often. He is always working." Marcus explained.

"Oh wow. So you're from the Islands, too? I can't hear your accent." Kelli said.

"I haven't lived here for a very long time. No accent here. But I do love this island and I'm grateful to be able to come back to here to visit when I can." Marcus said with a smile. He spread out his arms. "I know you ladies haven't eaten and it'll be lunch time soon. Let me whip something up for you."

The women nodded eagerly and Marcus got in the kitchen. He told them to make themselves comfortable while he prepared the meal. Kelli found a bar and made drinks for the three of them. Teresa found the stereo and soon the sounds of Bob Marley was streaming through the living room. They all drank and talked as they got ready to eat.

Marcus laid out a spread of jerk chicken with a salad and fried plantains. The girls were shocked at how delicious it was. "I didn't figure you for a chef but somehow I'm not surprised," Teresa said between bites. "I know jerk seasoning is supposed to be very spicy and this is a bit but not too much. And it's very delicious."

"You never cease to amaze me, Marcus," Kelli said with a grin.

"I'm glad you approve," Marcus said with a smile. "Eat, eat. You'll need your energy for where we are going."

After lunch they relaxed a bit then Marcus had them change into their beachwear. Even with her voluptuous curves, Teresa was still shy about her body and wore a dark one-piece suit. Kelli opted for a lime green bikini. Marcus told them they both looked delicious and took them outside.

They walked a bit down to the beach area until they got to a stable. Marcus had already arranged for them all to go horseback riding along the beach. The girls were nervous as they had never done anything like this before but the attendant assured them of the horses' gentle nature. Plus they weren't really big horses either. Marcus and the attendant helped the girls get up on their horses and let them ride around a bit to get used to the animals. After a while, they were comfortable with riding. Marcus got on his horse and led the way.

It was beautiful. The beach was quiet even though there were a few tourists around. The water was a beautiful turquoise color with gentle waves coming and going. The trio rode the horses along the beach line for a good while until Marcus led them off into the woods. Here they traveled for a good while until they reached an opening and there in front of them was a beautiful waterfall over some rocks. The trio stopped and rested, taking in the quiet beauty of the spot. They then made their way back along the beach to the stables.

"Marcus, this has been such a great time. Thank you so much for making this trip so special." Teresa gushed.

"Yeah, Marcus, this was better than any shore excursion the ship could've offered us." Kelli chimed in.

"Oh, the fun isn't over," Marcus said with a sly grin. They made their way back to the apartment and Marcus gave them towels and washcloths for them to freshen up. The girls changed into jean cut-off shorts with t-shirts and their sandals. Marcus hailed another cab and they took it to a lively local bar. Here they had some really strong rum punch and all three of them got bent.

They spent a couple of hours at the bar and also had a bite to eat there then made their way back to the apartment. Marcus had more in store for them. He turned on his Bob Marley again on the stereo and produced a plastic bag with four giant spliffs in it. He pulled out one of the cigar-sized blunts as they girls hooted and hollered. Marcus lit it up and took a few puffs then passed it to Kelli.

Kelli held onto the blunt for a while because Teresa was still half-drunk from the rum punch so she was still feeling nice. But the THC did its job on Kelli. She got mellow real fast then her hormones took over. She finally relinquished the blunt and got up to dance sensuously in the middle of the living room floor.

Teresa took a few puffs of the blunt and let out the smoke. She was no stranger to Mary Jane but this weed was on some next shit. It went right to her brain and she was done. With the alcohol still in her system in addition to the THC jumping around in her brain, all her inhibitions came down. She looked lustfully at her bestie, dancing carefree and Marcus getting close to her, dancing as well.

"Could This Be Love" blared over the stereo and Teresa got up to dance with her friends. They all got close together, half-grinding sexily on each other. No one spoke but eyes locked on each other that said everything. Teresa knew Kelli was down and Teresa wanted both of them.

For his part, the day couldn't have gone any better for Marcus. Here he now had two beautiful sexy women in his lair and they were feeling REAL good. He had never been one to get a woman drunk to get sex from her but these girls were in a party mood. Who was he to stop them?

Marcus put his arms around both of their waists and pulled them close. He leaned down and kissed Teresa's full lips first then he kissed Kelli. Kelli's hands roamed all over Marcus' chest and arms then finally down on his stiffening dick.

"Mmmmm. Hello, Mr. Goodbar." Kelli cooed. She separated herself and in a few moves, she was naked as the day she was born. Marcus' eyes washed over her delectable tattooed and pierced body. He eased over to his backpack and reached inside. He grinned as he pulled out a six-pack of Chocolate Jello Pudding. He placed them on the countertop and stood there.

"You know what I'm going to do with these?" he asked softly.

It was Teresa's turn to be bold. "Hmmm. Maybe the same thing I think I'm going to do," she said huskily and came over to him. She grabbed one and broke it from the pack. She eased the cover off and dabbed her finger into the sweet treat. She looked at Marcus as she slowly licked and sucked the pudding off her finger. All Marcus could do was stare.

Teresa squatted down in front of him and pulled down his shorts and boxers. Marcus' thick, eight-inch man-snake was released from its bounds. "Mmmmmm...." Teresa growled as she used a couple of fingers to scoop some of the pudding out. She smeared it all along the shaft of Marcus' dick then she began to stroke him. Marcus was rock hard in her hand.

Terri watched in shock as her friend licked the sweet substance off of Marcus' dick. She didn't know Teresa had this kind of freak potential in her but she was loving it. She came over and got down on her knees beside Teresa. All she wanted to do was watch her friend put in work. She touched herself as Teresa greedily stuffed more chocolate man-meat in her mouth.

Teresa was having fun. She had smeared the pudding all over Marcus' dick and was determined to lick and suck every bit of it off. She moaned and growled as she sucked on his throbbing balls then went back to sucking his dick deeply.

Soon, Kelli grew tired of watching and wanted to get in on the action. She stood up and helped Marcus out of his shirt. She then took the open pudding pack and scooped some out with her finger. She smiled as she rubbed the pudding on Marcus' nipple and lapped at it. She sucked on one then put pudding on the other one and gave it the same treatment. She looked down at Teresa, who was making a sloppy mess with her pudding on Marcus' dick. She frowned as she wanted to enjoy his dick as well.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she suggested and Marcus nodded. Teresa stood up and the trio headed for the bedroom, grabbing the packs of pudding along the way.

They entered the bedroom and faced each other. They each fingered out some pudding from the pack and smeared it on each other lips then kissed and licked it off each other's lips. If it were possible for three people to lip and tongue lock at the same time, they tried. The kissing got hot and heavy and Kelli and Teresa pushed Marcus down on the bed. Each woman grabbed a pack of pudding and crawled onto the bed. They opened their packs and began to smear the pudding on Marcus' chest and waist. They both licked the pudding off of Marcus' nipples and down his chest to his belly button and lapped up the pudding there too.

Marcus threw his head back and tried to catch his breath. His heart was beating like crazy and his dick was tentpole stiff down below waiting for the girls. This was going beyond than his wildest dreams and it was only going to get better. He put his hands behind each woman's neck as they lapped the pudding off his chest. Teresa worked her way down his waist and licked on his pelvic bone. He almost jumped off the bed and moaned loudly. Kelli lifted up and grabbed Teresa's head and engaged her a serious lip-lock. They licked and sucked the chocolate pudding in each other's mouths.

"Ohhhh shit...." Marcus moaned as he watched them.

Then Kelli broke the kiss and made her way down to Marcus' stiff dick. She scooped some more pudding from her pack and began to stroke Marcus' dick with it. She then began to lick and suck along the shaft on one side. Teresa came down and did the same thing on the other side. Kelli scooted below and sucked his balls into her mouth. Teresa came on top of the dick and shoved it down balls deep in her throat. Marcus' eyes began to roll back into his head as he felt both sets of full wet lips all along his dick and balls. It was all he could do not to cum. He finally couldn't take it anymore and pulled away from the women, leaving them disappointed. "Awwwww...." they cried out in unison.