The Puddin Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, ladies..." Marcus said breathlessly, holding up a finger. He jumped off the bed and grabbed another one of the pudding packs. He held it up. "It's my turn," he said lustfully and the girls giggled.

Marcus ripped open the top of the pudding pack as Teresa and Kelli laid down on the bed next to each other. Once again, they began to passionately kiss and fondled each other's bosom. Marcus made a little space between them and put some pudding on a breast of each of them.

Teresa's cinnamon colored nipple was first and Marcus tried to suck her whole titty into his mouth. His tongue encircled her whole nipple as he sucked then Kelli leaned down for some. Marcus relinquished the nipple and Kelli lapped at it also. Teresa moaned loudly and rolled onto her back and Kelli continued sucking one nipple while Marcus sucked the other one. He slathered more pudding on her breast flesh and licked at it. Kelli joined him and lapping up the pudding then they both lapped at Teresa's other titty.

Soon Marcus was ready for Kelli's dark pinkish pierced nipples. He smeared some of the pudding on her perky nubs and lapped and pulled at the nipple ring. Kelli cried out in passion and grabbed Marcus' head. Marcus slid over to the other nipple and sucked and nibbled on it as well, taking the time to rub more pudding on it.

Marcus was now ready to feast. Kelli turned over and came on top of Teresa, engaging her in another wet sloppy tongue-lock. She was bent over with a beautiful arch in her back. She wasn't thick like Teresa but her ass made for a beautiful view for Marcus. She had Teresa's legs back and almost on her shoulders while they kissed and Marcus spied her wet puffy pussy, ready to be ravished. He didn't know which one he wanted first.

Finally, he smacked at Kelli's delectable ass and squeezed her cheeks. Kelli bucked her hips a bit but didn't stop kissing Teresa. Marcus scooped some chocolate pudding from his pack and smeared all down Kelli's ass crack and throbbing wet pussy. He put the pack down and dove right in, not even trying to be gentle. He buried his face in her crevice and slurped and slurried away.

Kelli stopped kissing then. Her eyes widened as Marcus' tongue dove deep in her anus then into her pussy. With the chocolate pudding mixed in with her juices, Marcus had plenty to feed himself. He growled and moaned while he licked

Teresa was wowed as she observed Kelli's face while she was being tongued down. Oh my God, she's about to have a heart attack, Teresa thought. Then Kelli rested her head down on Teresa's shoulder and she could feel Kelli's body trembling.

Marcus pulled back and wiped his mouth as he greedily looked down at Teresa's wanton lovepie. She felt him smear the chocolate pudding on her labia and she mentally tried to prepare for the erotic assault on her senses. Then her mouth gaped open as she felt Marcus' whole mouth surround her flesh and began to suck off the sweet pudding. Somehow, he isolated her clit and sucked on it.

All kind of explosions went off in her eyes and her body seemed to lift off the bed. It was if every nerve ending in her lower body fired off and a devastating flash of euphoria washed over her body. The orgasm seemed to last for a lifetime then she came down. Marcus was still tonguing down her pussy and lapping up her juices.

"Mmmmm, both of you are so tasty. I could do this all day and all night." he moaned.

He continued to suck and lick at Teresa's pussy then he tongued Kelli's pussy a bit more. Then he climbed off the bed and went back into his backpack. He pulled out a box of condoms and came back over. He removed one from the box and squeezed on Kelli's butt cheek. He then removed the wrapper from the condom and rolled it down over his dick. He took aim at Kelli's hotbox and rubbed himself up and down her wet slit. Kelli's flower bloomed and opened up for him and he sunk his dick deep inside her.

"Oooooh fuuuucckkkkk..." Marcus moaned as he stood still to gain control of his loins. She was hot wet and very tight. Her sugarwalls held onto his shaft for dear life then he made some wiggle room. He moved a bit more and began to fuck her. Kelli took over and began to buck back on him. Their fucking got harder and harder. "Damn girl your pussy feels so good..." Marcus said through gritted teeth.

Teresa grabbed Kelli's hips from underneath and helped her rock back and forth on Marcus' dick. She was loving the fuckface that Kelli made. Kelli was in her own world, her pussy swelling and popping with every thrust Marcus threw at her. She gave her back a final arch and thrust, throwing her head back as she came and pitched forward onto Teresa.

"Damn girl, are you okay?" Teresa exclaimed as she pulled herself out from underneath Kelli. Kelli lay on her side but couldn't speak. She struggled to catch her breath. Teresa smiled at her then looked at Marcus. "How do you want me, baby?" she asked demurely.

Marcus grinned. "You know I wanna see that ass," he said.

Teresa smiled and turned over doggy-style. She heard Marcus moan as his eyes washed over her thick rounded backside. She then felt both of his hands hug her flesh and she pushed her ass back harder on him. Then she felt his tongue penetrate her anus and this surprised her. It felt so good as he squeezed her booty meat while he licked.

"My goodness..." Marcus moaned in delight. He gave her pussy one final long lick then he loaded his dick up against her opening. He pushed himself inside her and reveled in her hot juicy goodness. She wasn't as tight as Kelli was but she was wetter and softer. Marcus felt like he could melt inside her. He grit his teeth and began to pound away at her bottom.

Teresa was content to jack her ass up in the air and let Marcus have his way with her. Marcus grabbed her by the hip and tried to fuck the life out of her. He slammed himself hard into her and his heavy balls slapped hard against her clit. She felt her pussy seize up and tighten around him and she buried her face in the pillow to keep from screaming.

By now, Kelli had recovered and watched Marcus fuck her friend. She smiled as she knew this was exactly what Teresa needed; a good hard dicking. She saw the cream building up all on Marcus' shaft as he plummeted in and out of her. Teresa was coming over and over again, the orgasms coming in bunches. He was fucking her senseless. Then she looked up at Marcus' face and knew he was ready to blast. Ooooh shit, I'm about to get all of that, she thought.

She came over to Teresa's side by her ass and waited expectantly. Marcus looked down and saw Kelli looking up at him. She could see he was ready to cum and she didn't want it on Teresa's ass. He pulled his dick from Teresa and clutched it by his balls to hold his cum in. He presented himself to Kelli, who pulled the condom off and engorged herself with his dick.

Marcus almost had a seizure as he let go of his dick and exploded in Kelli's mouth. Kelli coughed a bit with some of his cum dripping from the side of her mouth but she kept most of it down. She let his spent dick fall from her lips then she laid down beside a still delirious Teresa and began to kiss her. They shared Marcus' load and lapped the cum from each others' mouths.

Marcus crashed down behind Kelli and threw his arm over her. She turned back and looked at him and laughed. "Boy you look like you just lost 20 lbs in your nuts," she said with a grin. Marcus nodded in agreement and all three of them cracked up laughing.

They all laid there for a couple of hours but Marcus was scheduled to work early the next morning so they had to make their way back to the ship. They all showered and got dressed then cleaned up their mess. No one said anything much and Marcus knew he'd miss the girls for the rest of the trip.

They rode in their taxi back to the port and made their way back to the ship. They stopped in front of one of the elevators and faced each other. The girls had very sad looks in their eyes. "Please tell me this isn't goodbye," Teresa said glumly.

"I'll be around. Come back by my table and play a bit with me. Maybe after I get off I can come by your cabin for a bit." Marcus said. "We still have another three days on the ship."

Kelli smiled. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe now I might try my hand at winning some money," she said with a laugh. "I'll see you around, Marcus. And thank you for an amazing time here in St. John's."

"Yes, totally." Teresa co-signed.

Marcus grabbed each woman's hand and kissed it then waved at them as he turned and went down the hallway towards his berth. The women watched him then turned and hugged each other. Three more days and they were sure they'd see Marcus again. This was most definitely the vacation of a lifetime. They grinned at each other as they boarded the elevator and headed back towards their cabin.

END