All Comments on 'The Punishment'

by Michael_and_kayte

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautifully written

kayte, you are a talented writer. Its hard to believe this is your first story. Is this story based on actual events or from your mind? It would be great to read more adventures of this Daddy and little one. One idea is to tell us what she and he look like and what she is wearing.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Tender and real...

This well written story certainly makes one think. Such softness and love demonstrated in an 'ageplay' setting makes for a very original and touching story. I'm impressed by this work and also encourage you (B/both?) to keep writing. I will be disappointed if no further stories come from this author.

SN

ps. I like the "less is more" theory too - leaving enough up to the reader to imagine is part of the charm. Doing well. "5"

BadAliceBadAliceover 19 years ago
This was great!

I can't wait to see more of these two. A very nice, hot, well written story. Thank you.

DaddyDomThomasDaddyDomThomasover 19 years ago
Great Job, little one

It is nice to see a story that illustrates so well the loving relationship between a Daddy and his little one. I hope your new Master has you continue with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed ...Well Written

I was given the link by DddyDom Thomas to read and He knew i would thoroughly enjoy it. I hope you will continue writing. You do seem to understand the bond.

HarryD46HarryD46almost 4 years ago
The Stuff Dreams are Made Of

I am in an M/s relationship as the Master and this story gives me much to ponder. I appreciate the writing style as well as the content. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous