The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul put her phone down and stepped in the shower, but not before he'd rinsed away the piss on the floor of the cubicle. Fastidious to the last. Hopefully he'd be careful not to touch her in case he got any on him. Frankie knelt with difficulty, pressed tightly into the corner. She shut her eyes, until she remembered she had to keep them open. She focused on the plughole in the bottom of the basin. Anything other than look at Paul, who's cock was uncomfortably near her face. Is this how prostitutes feel? She wondered. Probably. Except they would demand a good deal of money to do the things she had today. She was doing it for nothing other than the approval and affection of her owner – and her own stubbornness, her refusal to give in no matter what.

Paul's right hand was stroking the shaft of his cock, his breathing heavy.

"Dirty little bitch," he said, his hand moving faster. "You'd just love to have this in you, wouldn't you?"

Afraid, Frankie said nothing. She jumped and recoiled when she felt a hand brush her left tit. He touched me! He's not supposed to! She fought against the urge to push him away and run. Something warm hit her neck, and began running down her tit. She forced herself to remain still as the rest of his spunk splattered against her shoulder and neck. It was over.

Sunday 15:43 sub –

Im out of there now. It's done. Am in the woods near his place. I need 5 minutes to get my head straight. He wanted to take me home but I can't stand to be near him right now. I have some cum on my neck and in my hair. I'm covered in my own piss and I'm in a daze. You did totally humiliate me, but I did it to please you.

Sunday 15:44 Dom –

Thank you for doing your punishment so well. Take your five minutes then text & tell me what happened from drinking to leaving & how you feel. Xxx

Sunday 16:06 sub –

I think I spilled more down me than I managed to swallow. I had to kneel down in the shower to do it. He tried to touch my tit at one point when he was wanking. Then he cum and it was over. I got my coat and left He thinks me and you are fucking crazy. I feel awful, really cheap and nasty and ashamed. Yet part of me is so pleased I managed to do it. Xxx

Sunday 16:08 Dom –

I am very, very pleased with you & proud too. He say anything else? He tried to touch you so he won't be used again. Are you on the bus home now?

Sunday 16:20 sub –

Waiting for the bus. I'm so tired all of a sudden. Can't wait to get home and in the bath. I'm glad you're pleased with me. He said it was wrong and fucked up, but it turned him on and he wanted me to come back and do it again for him in a few days. I told him no, that I belong to you, and I certainly didn't do it for his pleasure.

Sunday 16:23 Dom –

Good girl. You'll feel better once you're in the bath & clean. The tiredness is likely to be the drop in adrenalin. Well done. I'm delighted. If you can get through that you can get through anything. Was his initial reaction shocked or surprised? Did he comment when you took them out your cunt & arse or when you drank? Xxx

Sunday 16:38 sub –

He was shocked at first, then he got turned on. He couldn't believe I came over with courgettes up myself. He got horny when he watched me drink my own piss. I wish he hadn't touched me, it makes my skin crawl to think of it. Nearly home now, glad the bus is almost empty. Xxx

Sunday 16:50 Dom –

Well done. I know how hard it was for you, that's why it was punishment and not a task. Just the painful bit to get through now. On Thursday it will be full on pain as punishment. No holding back or allowances. Flogger, crop & belt in sets of 36. Xxx

Frankie let herself in to her house. It was freezing, but she couldn't even summon the energy required to light the gas fire. Instead she huddled up on the sofa for a while, waiting for the water to heat up enough for a bath. In the end she couldn't wait any longer to scrub the smell of piss from her body, to rid herself of Paul's cum. She knew it was only her imagination, but it seemed to itch and burn her skin where it had landed, like some corrosive and deadly substance. The water was lukewarm, and she shivered uncontrollably, but eventually she felt clean again.

Downstairs, she re read her owner's last text. This she could deal with, and the idea of him inflicting such pain on her was thrilling and erotic. The pain itself would be huge and monstrous, very hard to handle at the time, and it scared her as well as turned her on. The marks she'd be left with would be beautiful – red stripes against her pale skin to start with, replaced by livid dark purple bruises that would gradually fade down to greeny blue and pale yellow. Every time she looked at them, or caught her leg against something and felt a twinge of pain from them, she would think of her owner again, and how he'd left his mark on her.

Sunday 17:30 sub –

I know you will make me suffer. I understand, and although I'm scared I'm determined to endure it for you.

Sunday 17:31 Dom –

That's my girl Xxx

Sunday 17:46 Dom

Hope you are still viewing today as a positive step forward. With your new status of slave you no longer have daily tasks, from now on, you will be tasked only when I really wish something. Tasks will range from pleasure for you to total humiliation as today. As a slave, refusal is not an option. Refusal will bring dismissal. Do you understand & agree? Xxx

Refusal is not an option. Refusal will bring dismissal. Frankie could not get rid of these words from her head. If she was to do this, then the only limit to what he might require her to do was his own imagination, and that was vast. Even if she did all these things - jumped through his metaphorical flaming hoops, so to speak – no matter how well she did them, or what it cost her emotionally or psychologically, all of that would count for nothing with him if she faltered once and said she couldn't do something. What was the point? She felt cheated. Why had she just gone through that ordeal for him if at some stage he was planning on getting rid of her anyway? She wished she'd known before, but it was too late now. Maybe it had always been too late. Real D/s wasn't fun all the time. Slavery wasn't meant to be taken lightly. The truth of it was pain, suffering and tears. Lots of tears. It was fucking, sucking, multiple orgasms, welts, agony, bruises that took weeks to heal, ecstasy, limbs cramped and screaming for release from their restraints, incredible highs and unimaginable lows. It wasn't the stylised, sanitised version of it – Sane, Safe and Consensual was the phrase bandied about a great deal – the acceptable, user friendly face of sadomasochism for the internet generation. Yet for all that, the rewards were massive, the bonds stronger and more intense than even the most passionate vanilla pairing. Each partner saw the other one's shadow side, and embraced it. Frankie was willing to risk all for this and become his willing slave. Maybe this driving force deep within her was all consuming, and would lead to her eventual self destruction, but she never felt more alive and existing purely in the moment than when she gave him her suffering and it pleased him, when he demanded that she drop to her knees and suck his cock, when he inflicted terrible pain on her, or when he held her close and safe afterwards. This was her reality, and she would live it while she could.

Sunday 18:07 sub –

I understand, and agree. Xxx

12