The Punishment

Story Info
His sub makes another mistake and must be punished.
2.8k words
3.7
23.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dishie
Dishie
3 Followers

This is a BDSM story. As usual, everyone is over 18.

If you're reading this, you are logged in to Literotica.com. You must know by now that you are reading erotica and the various forms of it. If you are offended by the subject matter, or can't grasp the plot, try another story. This is my first story and your input is deeply appreciated.

*

In a few weeks is one of the biggest events of the year at St. Andrew's. Every registered Dominant at the club must participate in one event a year, and Lucas has volunteered for Show and Tell where his submissive will entertain the club's members in fellatio and obedience.

Lucas has been with his submissive, Suzanne, for almost a year. He enjoys her and has affection for her, but that's the extent of it. He knows she's in love with him, but she hasn't pressed it. She knows better. She's very good at cock sucking and he wants to take her to a new level. He hasn't taken her to the club before, and he wants her to be perfect. He needs her to be perfect. So, Friday night, two weeks before the big event, he plans something different for her. Something he knows will throw her off. Friday morning, he texts her at work and tells her to be at his house at six o'clock and to prepare herself for something special and to present herself at seven o'clock.

Lucas takes off work early and heads to St. Andrew's for a few drinks before his appointment. There's a lot of talk about him bringing his submissive to the club and they are aroused by the choice of scene he's selected. He grins at their reaction, getting up to head out for his appointment before training begins.

When Lucas opens the door to the playroom, he finds her perfectly posed on her knees, spread three feet apart. Her arms are stretched out in front of her, with her hands clasped and her forehead resting on the floor between her elbows. Tonight, she's wearing the small item he laid out for her, and as usual, she's stunning. Her firm ass is hiked in the air and is wrapped in a black leather garter belt that's holding up sheer black stockings with blood red lace that match the soles of her five-inch black stilettos.

His large, muscular build fills the doorway when he leans against the frame taking in the view. The room is dark with the exception of the soft spotlight shining on her shimmering pussy. As he walks deeper into the room, he focuses on a long string of secretion that drips onto the floor. Stopping directly behind her leaves her, the muscle of her pussy contracts, forcing more liquid from her.

"I see my pussy is ready," he says deeply. "So wet and needy."

Crouching down behind her, he slides a finger inside and when he pulls it out, it's covered with clear, slick, wetness.

"I have a surprise for you, Angel." Getting up, Lucas walks a slow, deliberate circle around her stopping only to place his feet on either side of her head. He wants her to hear the hard soles of his shoes near her ears.

"You and I will perform at St. Andrew's in a few weeks. You will service me in front of the members showing them how much you please me. A demonstration on obedience is also planned. Do you know what that will entail?"

Her mind goes in fifty different directions, wondering what this means. What will he do to her?

Failing to respond, he waits, wishing he had a crop in his hand. He'd land it across that exposed pussy.

"Come in, gentlemen," he barks toward the door. "Please, take your seats."

The three men enter the room, all eyes on her. Her back is stiff and straight, her long dark braid laying on the floor next to her and her knees are still spread wide and her pussy wetter than before. She suddenly feel vulnerable.

"Angel, I'd like you to greet your audience properly."

She stands and sashays over to the first chair and kneels in front of him, placing her open hands on her thighs and bows her head.

"Good evening, Sir. Welcome."

"Thank you."

She stands and steps to the second and third, greeting each one the same. Each one of them noticing the wet liquid on the inside of her thighs.

"Come here," Lucas orders. He's seated in a tall-backed chair, his legs are spread with one long muscular leg stretched out in front of him and the other bent at the knee. She gracefully stands and walks toward her Sir. Stopping between his legs, she awaits her next instruction.

Luke slips a finger under the band of her garter belt, gently tugging her toward him. He slides his hand between her legs, gently massaging her clit causing her legs quiver just a little.

"Undress me."

Suzanne uses his thighs for support as she lowers to her knees and begins to unbutton the cuffs of his dress shirt. Then, starting at the top begins to slowly undo each button. Making sure she keeps eye contact with him, she rubs herself against the bulge in his tight jeans.

Reaching the last button, she fists his shirt, pulling him toward her. Sliding her hands inside, she slowly spreads her hands over his chest toward his shoulders, lowering the shirt down over his arms. He helps by sliding his hands through the arms and then leans back in the chair. Licking her lips, her eyes roam over his wide, muscular chest and rippled stomach. She loves the dark trail that disappears past his belt and grins when she sees the head of his cock peek out from the waistband of his jeans. She runs her fingertip over the bit of moisture and applies it to her lips as if she's applying lip gloss.

Wanting to taste him, she quickly undoes his belt buckle, the button of jeans, and then his zipper. Tugging his pants down over his hips, he raises until she has them past his knees. As soon as she has him completely naked, she takes his cock in her hands and that's when he grasps her wrist and squeezes.

"Did I tell you to touch me?"

She blushes, knowing she messed up. "No, Sir. Your girl is sorry."

"What were your instructions?

"To-to undress you."

"That's two, slut."

She cringes when he calls her that. That's the name he uses when he's angry at her. He bends and takes her chin tightly between his fingers and speaks low into her face.

"Those men are here to see my submissive and how well she obeys and how well she services her Sir. This is a trial to see how you will perform at the club. You will obey me and do only what you are told, do you understand me?"

She knows she's in trouble and that a punishment is coming. This one is going to be bad.

"Apologize to your audience, slut." Standing, she turns to the three men.

"Crawl," he orders.

She lowers to her knees, her head hanging between her shoulders, and crawls the five feet to them. In the meantime, Lucas retrieves a butt plug from his collection. For this punishment, he selects a skunk's tail.

"This slut apologizes for her disobedience to her Sir. I have shamed Him and will accept His punishment gladly." With that, she turns, giving each of them a view of her dripping pussy.

"Slut," he begins, inserting the large plug into her mouth. "Take this to one of our guests. He'll know what to do with it."

Humiliated already, she crawls back to the three men. Being drawn to the one in the middle, she lifts her face toward him. Using the tail, he pulls it from her mouth with a pop. He hungrily looks into her eyes, and licks his lips, instructing her to present herself to him.

Lucas knows that James is a ruthless Dom. He rules his subs with an iron fist. He's not abusive, but he is stricter than most.

Turning, she positions herself in her Sir's favorite presentation position allowing the three men to gaze upon her. James runs the cold metal through her seeping pussy to properly lube it before pushing it into her ass. Inching it in, he withdraws it to insert it into her pussy, getting it nice and wet again. He then pushes it in her ass a little more this time. Feeling her anus accepting it, he pushes in until the fat bulb is completely inside. Flipping the black and white tail over her back, he smacks her right cheek leaving a clear handprint. She remains there, her pussy bared for the three men to see. Talking amongst themselves, they joke and laugh, further humiliating her.

"Come to me, Angel," Lucas says, spreading his legs wide. The three men tilt their heads in appreciation as they watch her ass move with the skunk's tail swaying with her movement. She secretly smiles at the use of his pet name for her.

Crawling back to him, she keeps her head bowed until told otherwise. Other than the tail hanging from her ass, her humiliation punishment is over. She quickly moves into action when he tells her to service him.

Taking his cock in her hands, she strokes the thick length of him. She's always enjoyed touching him this way. When she first was selected as his submissive, the size of his cock was difficult to wrap her mouth around. The eight-inch length was one thing, but the thickness was another. It takes two hands to stroke him properly.

She lifts his shaft and licks him, skimming her tongue over his sack, all the way up to the tip, slipping him inside her mouth. Inch by inch, she wets him until he slides down her throat. When she has her lips at the base, her tongue slides licking between his balls.

Her eyes on his, she sucks him as she slowly pulls him out of her mouth. Stroking him again, she enthusiastically sucks on his cock, pleasing him. Lucas, beginning to feel the sensation at the base of spine, involuntarily starts to thrust his hips upward. She loves the way his head is thrown back in pleasure and she knows he'll be coming soon. She opens her throat again and he holds her head down onto his stiffening cock as he fucks her mouth.

The three men, enjoy hearing the slurping sounds she makes as Lucas forces his cock in and out of her throat. He's no longer slow and gentle with her. He's fucking her throat and the choking and slapping sounds tell them he's going to explode soon. Lucas is known to come hard and he has a lot of cum to swallow.

"Drink me and don't spill." He fists her long braid, holding her head so that her lips are flush against his balls. She struggles to swallow and as soon as he lets her head go, she allows too much to escape and it nearly pours out of her mouth and onto his leg.

"Fuck!" he shouts in frustration. Given this is a training session, he has to ask, "You didn't even try, did you?" She lowers her head in shame.

"Get on the spanking bench," he orders. Stepping back into his jeans, he turns to his guests. "Gentlemen, I'm sorry, but I must cut this evening short. Clearly, my submissive needs additional training."

"Thank you for inviting us, Lucas," James says. "Perhaps you will have to replace her for the presentation. If you need, I will loan you my pet. She's perfect at servicing me. I'm sure you would enjoy her. She loves to suck cock."

This offering upsets Suzanne to the point tears fall from her eyes. She tries to hide them from him, but he knows.

"Thank you, James."

After he escorts the three men to the door, he returns to the playroom finding her in position on the bench, waiting. Walking over to a small cabinet, he pulls out a black mask, tucking it into his back pocket.

"Suzanne, we have been in a Dom/submissive relationship for nearly a year now," he says tenderly. "You've pleased me very much. The fact that I wanted to share a scene with you at the club attests to that. But what I cannot have are mistakes. You embarrassed me tonight. I am a respected Dominant in our community and I have been humiliated. If we're lucky, those three men won't gossip. You've made three errors tonight. Do you no longer wish to be my submissive?"

"I want to remain your submissive, Sir. I have enjoyed our time together."

"Name the three mistakes you made tonight," he says as he heads to the wall displaying various whips, belts, and canes.

Knowing she dislikes Black Beast, a large wide paddle with holes drilled into it, he selects that for her punishment. Walking past her, he makes certain she sees it before he pulls the mask from his pocket. Covering her eyes, he puts her in total darkness.

Without warning, he roughly pulls the plug from her ass, sending a pleasurable pain up her spine.

"I touched Sir's cock before he gave me permission. I allowed Sir's cum to escape my mouth, spilling onto His legs." Pausing, she thinks hard what her third infraction is. "I'm sorry, Sir, but I do not know what my third mistake is. Would you please tell your girl?"

"Earlier, you were asked a question about our upcoming event at St. Andrew's. When I told you a demonstration on fellatio and obedience was planned, and when I asked if you knew what was expected, You failed to answer."

"Thank you for telling me, Sir. I am sorry for disrespecting you." Suzanne knows her punishment is going to hurt.

"I am going to hit you three times. One for each mistake you made. I want you to count them out for me."

"Yes, Sir."

Lucas bends down to her pussy and inhales, loving the scent of her arousal. She is oozing and he can practically let it drip into a cup to enjoy. Running his thumb through her lips, he focuses on her clit, bringing her to the brink of an orgasm then denies her.

He pulls his arm back and lets the paddle land on both her ripe, firm cheeks and she flinches at the pain.

"One. Thank you, Sir," she says, the feel of it in her voice.

Making her wait, anticipating when the next blow will come, he delivers it, in the same manner, forcing her forward on the bench.

"T-two. Th-thank you, Sir."

Running his hands over the pink welts the holes have raised on her skin, he pulls back for the third and final swat.

"T-t-three," she cries. "Thank you, M-Sir."

Dropping his jeans down to his knees, he pulls his cock out and slams into her clenched pussy, thrusting deep inside. Holding her hips steady while he fucks her, he growls at her.

"Do not come, slut."

"Oh, please, Sir, please let me come." He continues to fuck her sloppy, wet, pussy, pulling out only to plant into her ass, making her scream.

"No!" He hisses as he pounds her ass. Like a vice, he feels her clamp around his cock as she tries to ward of her impending orgasm.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck," he growls coming hard inside her ass, knowing she's about to orgasm. Her body quivers and her sounds of pleasure fill the room. As soon as he pulls out of her ass, he watches as his cum drips down her pussy, and onto the floor.

"Oh, Suzanne," he says with sadness. This is her fourth infraction of the night. She has failed him miserably.

Throwing the paddle across the room, he pulls up his jeans, fastening them. Heading over the chair where she draped his shirt, he slips his arms through the sleeves and buttons it.

"Sir, please. Please. I am so very sorry. Please do not discard me. I will do anything. I will endure any punishment," she cries knowing this could be the end.

Seeing the red welts on her ass, he retrieves a tub of balm he keeps handy and gently rubs her skin until they nearly disappear.

"You can sleep in your room here, or go home. Whatever you wish," he says, turning to head toward his office.

This makes her feel even worse and she silently cries her anger at herself for not being able to contain her orgasm. She's a seasoned submissive and knows better.

After slamming his office door shut, he pours himself a double Scotch and swallows it hard. Pouring another, he knows what he needs to do. Pulling his cell from his pocket, he pulls up the number and takes a seat behind his desk.

"James, about that offer."

Dishie
Dishie
3 Followers