The Punk and The Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, there are tissues in that box over there," she indicated with a nod, "I need a lot. And you need to go right now."

Travis grabbed the tissues and handed them to her, not bothering to take any for himself, just cramming his messy prick back into his boxers and then wrestling his jeans up over it. It was finally shrivelling back down. Ali quickly started wiping around her lips and checking the rest of her face for any... unwanted fluids. She was glowing with energy, but very focussed on putting everything right now. Her eye blazed dangerously at him as he dithered, unsure, in front of her.

"Go!"

"This was... What was this?"

"I'll call you and we'll talk, but it doesn't mean... I mean, I'm still getting married tomorrow." Travis nodded, he understood. "You were looking for the old me, I know you were Trav, but I'm not that person anymore. And I don't think you're the same either."

"I know you're not the same..." Travis touched her shoulder tenderly, knowing that he really did have to leave, and then moved towards the door, "I just wanted to see that the new you still had the best parts of the old you. Tom's a lucky guy."

"I'll call you Trav," she smiled.

"Enjoy tomorrow Pussy Cat," he replied, stepped out of the door, and closed it on that part of his past at least.