The Pursuit of Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good..." and she kissed him again, reaching for his belt buckle.

Surprisingly, Ben stilled her hands. "Are you sure, Liv? Because we don't have to..."

Did he not want to? She didn't think she was imagining the significant hard-on that was pressing against her hip. "I'm pretty sure... but if you want to wait..."

Rolling her beneath him, Ben covered her lips with his, pressing his hips between hers. "No, I don't want to wait," he muttered in her ear. "But I want you to know I would, if you wanted me to..."

"I don't..." she replied, pushing him away to create enough space to reach for his belt again.

Ben chuckled, "You are my naughty girl, aren't you?"

Ripping the belt free of its loops and dropping it to the floor, Olivia countered, "If that's what I am, then you are definitely a bad boy..."

"Your bad boy..." he replied hoarsely, as she went to work on the button of his jeans at the same time he reached for hers. "Because you really need to know that this is not just sex..."

He was pushing her hands away, and helping her remove her bottoms before standing up to strip out of his own. When he rejoined her on the bed he gathered her close, their naked bodies touching from head to toe. "In my mind, you're my girl and I'm your guy. And this means something..."

This wasn't just 'I like you,' Olivia thought. He was declaring himself - putting himself out there for her. And, dear God, she loved him for it! "Yes," she agreed. "It does..."

His tongue found her ear, and she shivered against him. At the same time, one hand smoothed over her bare bottom. "Have I told you how much I love your ass?"

Olivia would have laughed if she wasn't so turned on. "Not that I recall..."

"I do..." he squeezed. "I like a generous handful..."

She did laugh at that, although breathlessly. But she could not, in good conscience, keep the attention on her oversized derriere. Reaching between them, she closed her hand around his erection, "So do I..."

Ben eased back, allowing her more space, at the same time gliding his hand over her hip and down her thigh. "You have such soft skin..." he muttered.

"So do you," she stroked her hand slowly up and down his shaft.

He stopped breathing for a second as she squeezed gently. "Mercy, girl!"

Mentally acknowledging her power, Olivia teased, "You want me to stop?"

"No..." he quickly assured her. "Just take it easy on me... It's been awhile..."

Why did that one statement - It's been awhile... - mean so much? Surely he'd had plenty of opportunity, so the fact that he didn't sleep around indiscriminately made her think more of him.

"For me too..." she assured him. "I'll be gentle...ish..." and she pressed his shoulders back onto the bed and began to kiss her way down his torso. Over his hard chest and ridged abdomen, following his happy trail as he tangled his fingers in her hair.

"Christ..." he groaned, as she took him in her mouth.

Olivia glanced up at him to see him stuffing a few pillows behind his head so he could enjoy the show. She smiled, and descended on his cock until it hit the back of her throat. With one hand splayed on his stomach and the other wrapped firmly around him, she started channeling her inner porn star. She was never truly convinced she was any good at giving head - although there were never any complaints. Guys seemed remarkably easy to please in this arena, and Ben was no different.

His fingers tensed on her scalp as she licked the underside of him before circling the head with her tongue. She could tell that he wanted to push her head back down, but she was grateful he resisted since she wasn't a fan of that. Instead, she took the cue and took him even deeper this time, her fingers dropping to tease his balls.

"Fuck, Liv..." he murmured through gritted teeth a few moments later. "Babe, you gotta stop, or I'm gonna cum in your mouth..."

She gave him a devilish look that said she didn't mind, but he dragged her up his body anyway. "Not this time..." he whispered against her lips before kissing her soundly and pressing her beneath him on the mattress.

His hands were everywhere, it seemed, and she could hardly catch her breath. His mouth on her breasts, his fingers between her legs stroking the silken folds that ached for his touch. She arched against his hand as he circled her clit then moved southward to dip inside her entrance. Raising one knee and placing her foot on the mattress, she opened herself further to his touch, gaining a little leverage at the same time.

"Baby, you're so wet..." he murmured, sliding one finger inside her. "So tight..." Then he lifted that finger to his mouth, looked into her eyes, and licked off her juices. "So tasty..."

Olivia laughed breathlessly at that last one, as he'd intended. And then he kissed a trail down her body until his head was between her legs. She forced herself to stay calm, to chill, to accept that he wasn't doing anything he didn't want to. "Oh God..." she moaned at the first swipe of his tongue.

With her previous sexual experience limited to three partners, none of whom were especially fond of giving oral pleasure, this was a whole new ball game. Ben was...well, he was really good with his tongue...and his teeth...and his lips...and his fingers. And not only talented, but intuitive. He seemed to know exactly when to apply more pressure, when to nibble, when to soothe with the flat of his tongue, when to stroke up into her with his fingers. And he didn't seem to mind at all when she arched hard against his mouth or when she placed her feet on his shoulders to have more control. He stayed with her all the way until everything exploded in her head, her hands fisted in his hair and she cried out in pleasure.

*****

Ben kissed her then, letting her taste herself on his tongue. He wanted to be inside her in the worst way...where the hell were the condoms again? Rolling away from her briefly to root in his night stand drawer, he located a foil packet and had covered himself in what had to be record time.

His mouth was back on hers, reestablishing the connection as she opened herself to him, and helped guide him home. She was slick, and ready, and...tight! God, she was tight!

Olivia's fingers dug into his hips for a moment, holding him still. "Wait...please...just a second..."

The touch of panic in her voice unnerved him, "You okay?"

"Yeah...it's just that I think you're a little bigger than I realized..." she exhaled and he could feel her relax a bit. "Just need a few seconds to adjust..."

Ben's hand closed over one breast and began torturing the peak, causing her core to contract involuntarily. Her hands eased up on his hips and he wedged himself a little deeper. She gasped, but not in pain. He nibbled on her ear and verbalized what was running through his brain, "You're perfect...so fucking perfect, Liv..."

Another thrust and he was bottoming out inside her. He paused then, kissing her thoroughly, touching her everywhere, enflaming her all over again. "Please, Ben..." she begged, arching her hips against his.

He knew exactly what she wanted - what she needed - and he began a slow grind against her - each move designed to abrade her clit. With one hand bracing his body above her, and the other on her hip keeping her right where he wanted her, Ben knew he wouldn't last long at this rate. She was too hot, too wet, too snug... Just a few more thrusts and then switch gears, he told himself. Okay, maybe a few more...

*****

Olivia's legs were twined around his hips, and her fingers dug into his forearms, and she was getting close again. She just needed a little more...maybe a little harder...a little faster, but she wasn't quite ready to say those words out loud. When he pulled out of her suddenly, she felt momentarily bewildered and inexplicably bereft.

Rolling onto his back, Ben brought her with him. "Ride me, Liv..." he whispered.

The kiss she gave him was far from sweet - far from shy, as she conveyed her gratitude at being given the reins. Her thighs slid down on either side of his torso as she dragged her nipples across his chest. Then, sitting up, she positioned herself above his cock and slowly descended. God, he was thick... she thought breathlessly, as he entered her. She rolled her hips forward slightly, then back, taking him in all the way. It was almost too much, she thought at first, and then his hands were on her - on her hips, her breasts - teasing her, guiding her, urging her - and all of a sudden it wasn't too much. It wasn't even enough.

Ben was murmuring sweet, hot words that further enflamed her, and his fingers dug into her hips as she moved against him. Her rhythm was fierce now, coming down hard on him with each stroke. She couldn't speak - could barely breathe - as the intensity ratcheted up several notches. She wasn't obsessing about their relationship, or concerned about her body - right now, she was just a woman, searching for the ultimate in carnal pleasure.

One of Ben's hands sought her breast, squeezing the nipple between two fingers, and her hand instinctively moved to cover his. He squeezed again, and everything shattered. Starting in her belly, and blooming outwards, the orgasm came in waves so hard that Olivia was barely conscious of Ben's release.

Her chest was still heaving when she gently pried Ben's fingers from her breast. With a breathless chuckle, she rolled off of him and simply said, "Wow..."

*****

Ben was having a hard time comprehending what had just happened. Sweet, wholesome Olivia Sanders had just blown his mind!

When she said, "Wow..." he smiled.

"Yeah, wow...!" he replied, kissing her on the forehead and tucking her into his side. "No offense, but I did not see that coming..."

"Me either... I was pretty sure it was going to be awkward and kind of terrible..." she confessed.

At that, he pulled away to look at her face, "Really? You thought it was going to be terrible?"

Realizing she'd wounded his pride, she quickly added, "Only a little bit... and not you, but me..."

Ben kissed her then - soundly and affectionately. "You were amazing, Liv. You are amazing..."

She yawned, "You're pretty amazing yourself... I feel kinda worn out now..."

Olivia had definitely earned a nap, and as she settled into his arms, Ben Hartmann thought that he just might have to talk her into staying the night. Or maybe never leaving at all. He had this feeling that they could make each other happy - and wasn't that what it was about? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

It was worth a shot anyway.