The Puzzle Box Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do to me?" Jenna demanded of Hamamelis.

"Oh, that should become mostly apparent soon. I suspect your pants are getting tight."

Indeed, there seemed to be some swelling in her crotch, and Jenna knew she needed to relieve the pressure, both physically and sexually, so she partially disrobed. Her vulva appeared swollen, like it had been stung by hive of bees, though it did not look painful. Her clitoris was very erect, and it swelled at least as much as the rest of her genitals. "What did you do?" she continued to implore, panic clearly sinking in.

"Watch."

"Unnghh..." Her cunt visibly convulsed, and her clitoris surged forward and upward, its shaft becoming more prominent. It was all that she could do not to grope herself in front of her friends, as the need for masturbation was like the need to relieve a poison ivy rash. The clit was now steadily growing, seemingly pulling her pussy lips with it, and all that Jenna could do was pant and spout incoherent swears and grunts. Finally it stopped, and her rock-hard clitoris was like some penetrator, almost a penis but not quite. The glans was far too big for a normal cock, as it extended two-thirds of the way to the base pubic mound on the dorsal side. Her urethra, though, had clearly migrated to the end of her new member, and on the underside of the strange organ, the pink of her pussy continued halfway up, the inner labia delicately flanking that soft flesh. Perhaps the biggest thing about it was that, well, it was big. While not as large as the dick of some porn stars, in proportion to her modest frame, the thing looked enormous.

Panting obscenely, Jenna desperately ogled her naked friend in front of her, some spittle dripping from the side of her agape mouth. Violet could see the frenzied lust in her friend, and she got scared. There was Jenna looking more like a psychotic rutting buck than her usual self. She had to diffuse the situation. "Come, sit."

Her breathing irregular and heavy, Jenna slowly sat on the sofa, her drooling cunt smearing the leather surface. "Want..." was all she could say, as she pointed at Violet's crotch.

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea," she said, as the terror of the immediate prospect of rape faded into an adrenaline rush that only stoked her own magically infused lusts.

Jenna now looked as much pitiful and frightening, as she manipulated herself with one hand and clumsily took off her shirt with the other. "Please," she said.

Shona said, "I could help."

But, amazingly, Jenna said, "Not now. Need Violet."

Realizing that there may be something more to it than Jenna simply being like some animal in heat, Violet said, "Okay, but we need to take it slowly." By now, Jenna's gaze moved from the striking novelty of the cock-like clitoris to her imposed obsession for breasts. She was working herself up, and she knew that she needed to in order to make this work.

Jenna pounced, passionately and sloppily kissing at Violet, her hands frantically fumbling over her body. Violet, her own passions stirred, kissed back, but she knew that she needed this to be over, even if she felt like she needed it in the moment, too. She managed to maneuver the two back to the sofa where she spread her legs, her moist flower opening in invitation. Jenna was clearly using all of her will to avoid ramming her new phallic device into her friend in one go, and she gently entered. The satisfaction of initial penetration achieved, she began pumping, slowly at first—after all, this was not something she was used to doing—and then thrusting wildly.

Violet's brain was overwhelmed with activity. She was already coming, and all she could see what Jenna's small, pert breasts bouncing and heaving, while all she could feel was white heat and intense sensation coming from her overwhelmed pussy. Those two little mummeries were delicious, but some more mass could make them bouncier, so they became more massive, enough to clearly swing with each thrust. More would be fun, too, Violet thought, realizing too late that this would be a mess. Two more pairs of boobs grew from Jenna's torso, and Violet watched with delight as they joined the rhythm of their more natural comrades.

Suddenly, a huge rush of fluid burst from Violet's battered vagina, soaking what dry areas of the couch remained. After a few more drives, Jenna ceased her hips, and she withdrew, clearly exhausted, moaning in relief and in the muscle pain emanating from her abs, thighs, and back. She looked down at her chest and then closed her eyes, knowing that life had just changed, probably for the worse.

Violet felt amazingly satisfied but guilty. Her own sexual mores had been totally shattered now, and she knew she was responsible for new hardships for Jenna, but at the same time, she felt that she could think clearly, even if all she really wanted to do was hug her friend. She then spotted Shona with Hamamelis. She was apparently eating the terrible creatures tiny pussy. The she-beast screamed in ecstasy herself, and Shona disengaged with a smile on her face, then walked into the bathroom.

"What's this?" Jenna asked weakly, pointing at her member.

"Your new clit-cock. I gave you my wonderful new disease to spread over the world. See, you slept with three men over the last day, right?" Jenna nodded. "Well, you drew out their masculinity, and then it concentrated into your clitty." Jenna groaned, realizing that she had apparently not just changed the Eric the doorman. "Now, you've got the best of both worlds, sort of," Hamamelis said.

"Disease?" Violet asked.

"Yep. All part of my plan. It's a venereal disease, I guess you could say. It will emasculate the population, I suppose, but it will make the world sexier!"

"Does that mean I have it?" Violet asked.

"Of course, dear. If you want a clit-cock like your friend here, all you have to do is sleep with three men." Violet felt sick. This was going from worse to worst. At least people weren't dying, she reminded herself.

"Thanks to your work at the drug store, my new products are going out in force, too. Watch this!" One of the flat screens lit up. A young woman was on, apparently opening a package of Hamamelis' tampons. It was easy to make out the label on the box:

Be Your Sexiest!

No-Flow Self-Disintegrating Tampons

Guaranteed to completely stop your flow or your money back!

Directions: Remove from package and insert, no applicator required. The tampon will safely dissolve when your period is over.

The view then revealed the warning label in miniscule font:

Warning: Side-effects include (but are not limited to) increased desire, sexual frustration, and increased sensual feelings in traditionally non-erogenous zones for the duration of your period. Once used, the No-Flow Self-Disintegrating Tampon cannot be removed until the end of menstruation.

"Oh, no," Violet said. The young woman on the screen frowned when she realized that she didn't have an applicator, but she clearly was in a hurry to get it in. The bright pink bullet slipped in easily enough, but just then, things got weird. The young woman gasped as her crotch convulsed. Her vulva tightened dramatically and then disappeared! In its place, there was only bare skin. She frantically felt it, trying to figure out what happened. She then read the box more closely, but that appeared to only confuse her a little more.

"See! No period problem!" Hamamelis said.

"But that's not sexy!" Jenna said.

"What? Sexual denial? Well, the tampon will make her hornier than usual, and she will have to make due. She has two other orifices, as well as other assets. When it's time for her period to end, she'll be back to normal. Whether she sticks with this brand or not is her own choice, but there may or may not be addictive properties. Let's see what else we have."

The picture now went to another victim in her bath. A fresh Be Your Sexiest! safety razor and a matching bottle of shaving gel were resting on the edge of the tub. The young woman started with her legs and her armpits, a normal activity for most American women, but when she was done, she looked at the razor a bit confused. She tried to put it down, but for some reason, she couldn't seem to summon the will to let go. She looked at her crotch, and then she looked at the razor. Then, she realized what she had to do, so she attacked her bush. As she did, she began fondling her breasts with her spare hand. She was biting her lip, and a few moans escaped her throat. She managed to be careful, despite her clear arousal, and she finally finished, looking somewhat satisfied with her effort.

The mystical and invisible camera followed her to her room where she started getting dressed. She grabbed a pair of panties and tried to put them on, but once again, she was rebuffed by Hamamelis' geas. The same thing happened with jeans. She couldn't seem to put on her t-shirt, either. Finally, she managed to wear a mini-skirt and a tank-top shirt, and her frustration and embarrassment was palpable. "See, now that is clearly sexy!" Hamamelis said.

Jenna's member was definitely reacting, and she was embarrassed, too, both for her visible arousal and in sympathy with the figure on the screen. "She can't put anything onto what she shaved?" she asked.

"That's right! Now, let's take a look at another product." Once again, a woman appeared on the screen, though this one was significantly older than the previous two subjects. She had a jar of Be Your Sexiest! beauty cream on by her sink. It was clear that there were several other half-empty jars of various brands of other beauty creams stacked nearby. She apparently was upset at the aging process. The woman herself looked to be in her 40's, and though she was obviously older, she didn't possess that many wrinkles or age marks. One could say that she had fewer than the average person of her age.

She applied it like a pro, moving her fingers in easy circles, careful to cover the whole surface. After five minutes, she seemed satisfied that everything was covered, and she dutifully rinsed it off of her face. The result was stunning. Her wrinkles and blemishes had not only disappeared, but her face looked like that of a twenty-five year-old. She was obviously dumbfounded, and she looked at the package. "It's now dawning on her that she will be rather hard to recognize," Hamamelis said. "No matter. That's all part of the plan. Anyway, one final product!"

A nude woman in her bedroom appeared on the screen. She was preparing for a big date night. A cocktail dress was slung over the back of her desk chair, and jewelry was staged on her bureau. Her breasts were of average size, but it was clear that she had prominent nipples. (Violet felt a jolt of erotic energy at this sight.) It also appeared that the cocktail dress was designed to be worn braless, and so it was that the woman had a package of Be Your Sexiest! nipple pasties. The audience of voyeurs could make out several shapes in what was apparently a variety pack: red hearts, yellow stars, and blue triangles. The woman considered these and then picked a pair of hearts and removed the backing of one. She carefully applied the pasty, pressing it down to obscure any embarrassing poking action. Satisfied, she switched to the next one.

They seemed to be working fine when she noticed that her nipples started to reassert themselves. When she tried to press them back down, she became confused. The pasties no longer looked pasted on. Instead, they looked like they had been painted, as if her nipples and areolae were themselves heart-shaped and bright red. She tugged, and nothing happened, except that she was obviously stimulated by her effort. After some more attempts, she paused to masturbate, as apparently, the experience was too much. Frustrated, she looked at the clock. It was getting late. She grabbed the blue triangles and pasted those on, hoping to keep her still-erect nipples under control. This effort ultimately resulted in blue, triangular nipples and areolae. She then grabbed her dress and hurried.

The women in the room looked forlorn. This demon's terror was bizarre, but it had its own strange oppression in it. "You three can scram now. I've got work to do."

Violet turned to Shona. Shona revealed a small perfume bottle with a little bit of liquid at the bottom and smiled. Violet returned that smile.