The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go pee and freshen up."

"You go first and I'll unpack our suitcases."

I lay down to rest while waiting on Tom. When he came out lay down on the bed and pulled me into his arms.

"We don't have time to fuck," I grinned. "We're already in Purgatory, let's not make it worse."

For the first time since we'd arrived he really laughed.

"I really like your bedroom, Lucas, all those posters of athletes."

"Yeah, I'll tell you a secret. I used to jack off a lot looking at those posters, particularly Troy Aikman."

"A big Aikman fan, huh?" he grinned. "So was I."

"And you masturbated to his posters?"

"Well, now that we're confessing things, yeah. I used to dream about what he looks like naked."

"I'm lucky. You look a whole lot better than Aikman. In fact, you're perfect in every way. I mean I almost fucking spazzed out when I saw those perfect feet of yours. What's it like being perfect? And your father looks like an older version of you."

"Do I need to worry about you and Dad?"

He rolled over and tickled me. I burst out laughing, begging him to stop. He pushed my shirt up and kissed my stomach. Then he bit my cock through my pants.

"TOM, we've only got twenty minutes!"

"We've got time. We'll make it a quickie."

He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them to my knees. In the next instant his mouth was on my cock, sucking while his finger was probing my asshole, massaging my prostate. My cock was about to explode.

My ass man had to take it one step further. He pulled his mouth off my cock, tore my pants off completely and flipped me over in one move. I always seemed to forget about his incredible strength. His hands parted my cheeks and then his tongue was licking my hole, probing it, between hot kisses to my ass. He kept it up until I couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm cumming, Tom!" I moaned quietly. "Don't let me cum on my bedspread!"

He laughed quietly and flipped me over like a doll. Then he sucked my entire cock in his mouth, deep throating me, and I exploded, blast after blast into mouth as he swallowed. Something about my father downstairs and being in my old bedroom made me cum more than usual.

Tom held me in his arms kissed me, sharing my cum with me. He kissed down my neck and pulled my shirt up so he could suck on my nipples. He continuously traced his fingers through my chest and stomach hair.

I looked at the clock on the wall. 7:21

"Dammit, we've got to get downstairs, you horn dog."

I got up and raced to my bathroom to freshen up, brush my teeth, and gargle. Tom was headed to the door.

"Let me see you before you go out that door," I warned.

Tom grinned and turned around.

"Wash your face with some soap and water. You smell like ass and you've got cum in your five o'clock shadow."

Tom cleaned up quickly. As we were ready to walk out he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his lips.

"I can handle anything with you there, baby," he said softly. "And I'm fortified with your cum in my belly."

I laughed and kissed his lips softly.

"Let's go down to the lion's den, Tom."

"Will your brothers be there?"

"I doubt it. They'll probably show up tomorrow if they're coming."

"Do they live here?"

"Off and on. David goes to medical school at Emory and James goes to GRU dental school in Augusta. David gets home a lot more than James. Mama probably called them to tell them I'm at home this weekend so they may try to show up."

"Are they anything like your father?"

"No. Now let's go."

As it turned out we were the first ones in the dining room. Mildred was putting the food on the table. She stopped and hugged me.

"Everybody's on the phone," Mildred growled. "Mrs. Blake INSISTS that everything is to be ready and on the table at exactly seven thirty and here they are all on the phone."

"Well, that's good. At least Tom and I aren't late."

Mildred stared at Tom.

"So this is the one, huh? I sort of expected him to be girly like."

"What?" I laughed. "Why would you say that, Mildred?"

"Well, you know what they say about those homosexual boys, one's the man and one dresses up in women's clothes. And I just knew you'd be the man 'cause you always has to be the boss. Of everything. Yessir. So I expected if you done gone and turned homosexual then you musta took up with one of them sissy boys."

Mildred looked Tom over.

"Well, you don't look like no sissy, tho' you is awful purty. I don't recommend you wear a dress while you're here because Mr. Braddock's already boiling over about you turning his son into a queer."

Tom looked like he was about to explode and I was still laughing. Mama walked in.

"What's so funny, Lucas?" she grinned.

"Did you put Mildred up to this cornpone accent? She sounds like our slave and she's redheaded and white."

Mama burst out laughing.

"No, it was Susan's idea," Mildred laughed. "She said your young man thinks everyone in the south is stupid. Tough talk for a man who wear dresses."

"I didn't say that!" Tom protested. "And I've never worn a dress in my entire life!"

Tom looked like was ready to commit murder. Susan walked in with a mischievous look on her face.

"Well, Tom, I see you met Miz Mildred."

Tom just nodded, his eyes looking at the floor.

Daddy chose that moment to walk in. My father, Meredith 'Merry' Blake is six five and around two hundred and forty pounds, all muscle. He was an all-star athlete all through school and spent nine years in the NFL until a muscle injury caused him to retire. He's an intimidating man, much as you'd expect of a guy who's spent his entire life being call Merry.

He was laughing when he entered the room but when he saw Tom he gave him a menacing stare, looking him up and down. Tom just stared back and I briefly thought that I was about to witness a fist fight.

"Let's sit down to eat. I don't want you wearing a dress in my house," he said, glaring at Tom.

I shot Tom a warning look that thankfully he acknowledged.

We sat down with Daddy at one end of the table and Mama at the other. Sally sat on one side and Tom and I sat on the other. Daddy said grace and we ate in silence for a few minutes. I looked over at Sally and she just rolled her eyes, entertained by the whole thing.

"Ernest Langley tells me it's still cold in New Hampshire. Yesterday he told me it was forty degrees. I swear that place is one of the coldest damn places on this earth."

Ernest Langley. Alumni. Told Daddy about me and Tom. He laughed and called us queers. Yep, here it comes, I thought.

"It's a bit cold in the mornings and at night but it's just brisk during the day, sir," Tom said diplomatically.

"Brisk. One of those goddamn Yankee words. Forty degrees is goddamn cold."

"If you say so, sir," I replied.

"Ronnie, wouldn't you say forty degrees is cold?"

Mama's name's Veronica but everyone calls her Ronnie. She looked at me and smiled.

"Now, Merry, it's cold to us down here in Georgia but to folks who've been living in New Hampshire it probably seems okay. If I remember correctly it only gets warm in New Hampshire in late in May and it lasts until around September. And it NEVER really gets hot. Ninety degrees is a superhot day up there."

"I remember," Daddy grumped. "I played ball there for four damn years remember?"

Daddy looked at Tom.

"So do you keep my son warm at night?"

You could have heard a pin drop.

"I do my level best to keep your son warm any time he's cold."

Again you could have heard a pin drop. Tom had one of those 'I'm not taking any shit from you' voices. I felt like grabbing his hand and running.

"So can you tell me why my son didn't' tell me about you, Tim? Before Ernest Langley did, Tim?"

"His name's Tom," Mama said.

"When did you decide you're a queer, Lucas? Didn't you think you should let your Daddy in on something like that before the whole GODDAMN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION CALLS ME AND LAUGHS AT ME????!!"

Daddy was screaming.

"MERRY!" Mama yelled. "Shut up that talk at my table. You will NOT call my son a queer at my table! The term is gay and Lucas is a grown man. If he wants to be gay that's his choice. Straighten up, Meredith Blake. Now."

You could see Daddy pull in his claws. Mama didn't get mad too often and you never heard her argue with my father in front of others unless she was royally pissed. And she was pissed so everybody listened with caution, including Daddy.

"Now. Lucas, I want you to explain to your Daddy and me why Ernest Langley called us first. I raised you better than that and I'm ashamed of you."

"It's my fault, Ma'am," Tom said politely.

"I didn't ask you, young man. I asked my son."

I started to speak and Tom put his hand on my arm.

"You asked Lucas but I'm going to answer, Ma'am."

Tom's look was stubborn and I wanted to slap him. So much for keeping out of it.

"Okay, young man, make it good," Mama snapped.

"Your son loves me and he wanted to let me be the one to out us."

"Out you. You mean tell everyone you two are queers?" Daddy asked hostilely.

"MERRY!" Mama warned.

"Okay, don't get your panties in a wad, Ronnie."

Daddy looked at Tom.

"So you told everyone you two are GAY?" he said sarcastically. "Except ME?"

"Yes, sir," Tom swallowed. "Because I'm the quarterback of the football team and have a lot to lose, Lucas told me he'd let me decide when to tell everyone."

"So how is it that Ernest Langley found out before we did? Lucas should have called us as soon as you told Ernest. BEFORE."

"Sir, if you'll let me finish. First of all, I didn't tell Mr. Langley. I don't know HOW he found out. I just decided that I was tired of hiding and so I called my father. I thought it would go okay and then Lucas could call you. It didn't. Dad reacted a lot worse than you did and told me he never wanted to see me again."

Nobody said anything but I could tell that didn't go over too well with Mama.

"Anyway, Mom told Dad she'd divorce him if he didn't come with her from California to New Hampshire the next day. They took the overnight red-eye and a connector and Dad apologized and we made up. They took us out to dinner and a girl at the university saw me kiss Lucas at the dinner table. She's a big gossip and she told everyone."

"And my question still is, why didn't you call me, Lucas?"

"I was planning to call you that day, Daddy, but Julia had told everybody before I could get you. Ernest Langley's on the board and he's at the administration building almost every day."

"It's a lame excuse."

"It happened, sir," Tom said coldly. "We're sorry that it did but if you want to take it out on someone then take it out on me. It was a mistake and let's move forward. But if you want someone to hate then hate me, not your son."

I felt like I was skating on a pond with really thin ice. Daddy was angry, Mama was pissed, and Sally was wisely keeping her mouth shut. We ate in silence for a few minutes.

"Can you imagine what it was like for me to get a call from that goddamn son of a bitch Ernest Langley laughing in my face? And I've gotten at least a dozen more calls since then."

"Sir," Tom said quietly, "You'd have gotten those same calls whether Lucas called you or not and you know it. Your son came here to clear things up. He didn't want me to come because he knew you'd be upset but I made him let me come anyway. You, sir, need to be fair to your son."

Daddy didn't say anything for several minutes, just ate quietly as Mama passed food around the table.

"Tell me, Tim," Daddy asked. "What happened with your family when they came to New Hampshire?"

"It's Tom, sir. My parents both said they don't understand gay relationships, Dad said he wasn't too happy about it but that I'm his son and he loves me and he'll stand behind me and Lucas."

"Well, I can't be any less forgiving than your father, now can I? As it happens, Lucas, I do love you, you're my youngest son, and I'll stand behind you through thick and thin. Just please keep informed in the future."

"I promise. I'm sorry, Daddy, I never meant for this to happen to you this way."

"Well, it's over and let's get on with our lives. I see you're both wearing wedding bands. Don't tell me you've gone ahead and gotten married without letting us know. You know how your mother is about weddings."

"No, sir, we haven't even set a date yet but we're wearing our wedding bands now because we want to show our commitment to each other."

"And you'll let us know when the wedding day is?" Mama asked.

"Of course, Mama, I didn't know if you'd even want to come."

"Lucas, do you think I'd let you get married and not be there? Never."

"Tim, there's something else I want to say."

"Yes, sir."

I could see the 'Tim' bit was wearing thin with Tom.

"You may or may not know that I'm a lawyer. I want you to sign a prenuptial agreement with Lucas. My son is part of a family trust and for his part he's worth around ten million dollars."

Tom just stared at me.

"You didn't tell me, Lucas."

"About the pre-nup?"

"No, and not about the money either."

"I told you I have a trust that will take care of us if the NFL doesn't work out."

"Lucas, you SHOULD have told me."

"I told you my family has millions of dollars."

"YEAH, at the WENDY'S a couple of HOURS ago!"

Tom's eyes were hot and he was angry.

"I didn't think it would matter."

"What you THOUGHT was that I'd want you for your MONEY is what you THOUGHT! I fucking can't believe it, LUCAS!"

Tom was angry and his voice was raised.

"Don't use that kind of language at my table, young man," Mama said harshly.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, it just kinda got away from me. And Mr. Blake, if you've got a document for me to sign I'll sign it right this minute. I'M.NOT.MARRYING.YOU.FOR.YOUR.MONEY, LUCAS!" Tom yelled.

I put my hand on his arm and he threw it off.

"For that matter, if you think I'd marry you for your money maybe it's a bad idea for us to even marry!"

Tom stood up to walk away. I stood up and pushed him up against the wall, blocking him.

"If you want to leave me you're going to have to hit me with your fists, hurt me, to get away!" I said, my voice low.

"Just answer me this, Lucas? Why couldn't you tell me you're a millionaire? Why couldn't you trust me?

"Tom, I've met your parents and I don't know anything about them. You've never told me a single thing about your family. What makes you think I should have told you everything about my family? We've never even had this conversation before."

"You haven't asked. My parents are retired. Dad was a doctor of internal medicine and Mom was a pharmacist. My sister's a freshman in college, my oldest brother is an OB/GYN doctor, and the next oldest is in law school. I'm the odd man out in civil engineering. We just never talked about our families, Lucas. You never asked. We just never discussed it."

"That's right, we never did. So why are you having such a fit now? Now I REALLY have to ask, do you love me for myself or for what I've got?"

Tom looked both miserable and angry.

"I just wish you'd told me."

"Just like I just wish you two had told me you were gay and living together and you didn't," Daddy growled. "Why don't you two pups grow up? You need to learn to talk to each other, not just have sex and fight."

Tom and I both blushed.

"Just let me go, Lucas. I'd like to go lay down."

"No, you're not walking out on me. Anyway, you haven't eaten Mildred's pie."

Tom pushed me to try to get away from my holding him to the wall and I pushed back. As he relaxed I grabbed his head and kissed him hard. I'm sure my family thought we'd gone beyond the pale.

"Hhrrrrppph."

Daddy cleared his throat. Loudly. And then he did it again. Tom relaxed and I took his hand.

"Please sit back down, Tom. Please. I love you. And we don't want to miss eating Mildred's lemon ice box pie. She made it just for us."

Tom's hands were shaking but he sat down. I held his hand tight under the table.

"Sir, I meant what I said. I'll sign any prenuptial agreement. I don't want anything."

"We'll work it out, Tim, and I'll fly up with the document."

"It's pretty obvious the two of you are very much in love," Mama smiled. "You may not believe it but it helps to air your differences and you should never hold your anger against each other in. Of course, usually it's better to do it somewhere other than the dinner table when you're a guest."

Sally giggled and even Daddy managed a small chuckle.

"You're right, Ma'am and I apologize for that," Tom said. "I'm afraid I fly off the handle occasionally."

We were eating Mildred's pie when 'the' question came up again.

"Which brings me to my question," Mama said. "I've done a little research and we're just wondering who the man is in your relationship and who's the woman? Sort of the bottom and the top I think is the way the computer put it. I just can't imagine Lucas ever being the woman and from what we've just witnessed it seems you're more the hysterical female type, Tom."

Tom and I both burst out laughing. Déjà vu. Daddy, Mama, and Sally didn't know what to think. I started to say something and Tom put his hand on mine on the table.

"I'll take care of this, Lucas. It's funny that should ask, Ma'am. Mom asked us the same thing. Lucas and I are both alpha males. Do you know what that means?"

"Of course we do," Mama laughed. "And it ought to make for interesting times for you two. But most times one is the stronger of the two."

"True, and it's always Lucas."

You could see the surprise on my father's face.

"But you're a quarterback!" he gasped. "Quarterbacks lead."

"Your son was a quarterback too in case you've forgotten."

"It's like this, Dad..."

"NO, Lucas, let me finish. Lucas is a lot stronger than I am. He's most always right, he never gets flustered or upset, unless I make him that way," Tom grinned. "Just like now. I made a scene and Lucas calmed me down."

"You're not a woman, Tim," Daddy lectured. "You can't always look to my son to be the man in every situation. You're both men and you need to act like it. IF queers...gays act like men."

"Yes, sir, you're entirely right. I was out of line and I apologize," Tom said through gritted teeth.

"I guess I'll let you off the hook for not calling me, Lucas, but Tim I think you should've consulted Lucas before you made the mess you did," Daddy lectured. "I hope I can expect more responsible behavior out of you in the future. I don't want you putting my son on the hot seat with me again."

Tom gnashed his teeth and said nothing but I could tell Daddy's lecture didn't go over too well with him.

The rest of the meal went smoothly. We sat around and talked about generalities, mainly answering questions about how we met, how we fell in love, romance questions. We avoided sensitive topics and we laughed until around ten.

As soon as the bedroom door closed Tom went into the bathroom to take a shower. I lay down on the bed and fell asleep. I awoke when Tom slipped into bed.

"You need to go get your shower, Lucas."

Matter of fact. I got out of bed and took my shower. When I got back to the bed Tom was asleep. No good night, no kiss, nothing. I put on fresh underwear and got in bed. No point in being naked.

I awoke the next morning to Tom shaving. I rolled over and pretended to go to sleep again. Finally he came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"It's time to go to breakfast, Lucas. You need to get out of bed."

"No. Tell Mama I've got a headache and I'll be down later. You go ahead, Tom."

He didn't say a word. He just walked out of the door and slammed it. I waited awhile and then shaved and took my shower. Tom still hadn't come back so I got back in bed and I guess I pouted. I was in love with him but I was mad as hell with him too.

I'd dozed off when Tom brushed my hair off my face with his hand, waking me.