The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, sweetheart. I've brought you breakfast."

He had a fully loaded tray with eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, jam, hash browns, and orange juice.

"Sit up."

When I sat up he put a bib around my neck. As I started to grab a fork he slapped my hand.

"This is breakfast in bed, darlin'. I'm feeding you," he grinned.

Over the next half hour Tom fed me breakfast, not letting me do anything. He even put a straw in my orange juice so he could hold the glass for me.

"This is nice, Tom. I could get used to you feeding me breakfast in bed. Did Mama put you up to this?"

He laughed.

"She threatened to kick my ass out of the house unless I got up here and made up with you."

"So this wasn't your idea."

Tom took my hand and kissed it, sucked my fingers, and held the palm to his cheek lovingly.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I was an ass like I usually am. Can you forgive me?"

"Feed me that bacon first."

He put one end of the bacon in his teeth and pushed the other toward my mouth. We ate it until our lips met. He kissed me tenderly and then put his face in my neck.

"Your brother David is here. James is supposed to be here this afternoon. David looks like he'd like to kill me."

"So you need me to protect you."

"Precisely."

"I'll get dressed."

"One thing before you do, baby."

He took the tray off the bed and flipped me over face down. He snatched my undershorts off in one move and pulled my cheeks apart. Then his face was in my ass, his tongue licking and pushing inside me. I began to moan at his assault. His breath was hot and my ass was soaked with his saliva.

I heard his zipper and I turned my head to see his pants drop to the floor. He reached over to my nightstand and got lube.

"You're prepared, big boy," I laughed softly.

"I wanted to make up and fuck you last night but I fell asleep and YOU didn't wake me up."

He shoved a finger in me with lube on it and I grunted. As soon as he removed his finger he replaced it with his cock. Then he began to fuck me hard. He fell over my back, his face on my neck as he pounded away.

"I'm sorry I was bad."

His cock slammed into me.

"When we get home I'm going to get a belt and let you whip my ass."

His cock slammed into me harder.

"You know how much I love you."

Two more slams.

"You mean more to me than my life."

His cock pulled all the way out and he shoved it in as far as he could.

"Tell me that you love me."

"Oh god, Tom, I love you more than you can even imagine."

He pulled out of me and flipped me over. He crawled onto the bed, his cock at my face, his face at my cock. We began to suck each other. I pushed his thighs apart and pushed my middle finger in his asshole. Tom groaned, the bass rumble tantalizing to my cock.

Tom's body began to tremble, his stomach muscles tightened and I knew he was about to cum. I began to hum and suddenly his cock erupted in my mouth. As soon as he began to cum my cock blasted the first shot in his mouth. We both sucked hard until the erections were gone and then we cleaned the flaccid penises with our tongues.

Tom sat up and then pulled me up and kissed me. I could taste my cum in his mouth.

"Am I forgiven?" Tom asked. "I really AM sorry, Lucas. I guess I was just tense from worrying about meeting your father."

"You're forgiven. How could I stay mad with you after you fucked me senseless?"

I kissed the tip of his nose.

"I suggest we take a quick five minute shower and then we need to brush our teeth. I can smell my cum every time you breathe."

"I hate to brush it away. I love the taste of your cum."

I stood up and pulled him up.

"We'd better hurry. They're probably wondering if we're coming down."

"I don't think so," Tom grinned. "Your mama told me not to come down until we'd made up. Somehow I think she knew we'd end up fucking. I think they all did."

I blushed and Tom laughed.

"I think they'd like for us to join them for lunch," he grinned. "You think you can face them knowing I've just fucked you?"

"Shut up, stud."

Ten minutes later we were walking down the stairs. Obviously David heard us because he walked out of the library.

"Have you two kissed and made up now?" he laughed. "I hear you pouted all morning long, Lucas. What happened? Didn't he kiss you goodnight?"

"I'm glad to see you too, David, and I can see you haven't changed."

"Have I ever? So what's up with you not calling Daddy and letting him know about Tom before the shit hit the fan?"

"Please, David. I've already gone through the inquisition with Daddy last night."

"Really? From what Sally says, you got off real easy compared to what he'd been saying he was going to do."

"It didn't seem too easy to me."

"It must have been because he's impressed by Tom."

"I doubt that," Tom said dryly.

"C'mon," David smiled. "Even I'm a little bit impressed."

"I can tell," Tom said sarcastically.

"Ya'll come on into the library. Daddy and Mama went shopping. They'll be back before lunch."

We followed David into the library and suddenly I was uneasy. David was just as capable as Daddy of putting me on the coals, he always had been. Daddy always used the library to discipline us as kids. I've had more lectures than I can count in the library and got my ass whipped with his belt a few times too, more than a few times. Mostly for fighting.

David sat at Daddy's desk and waved for us to sit at the chairs in front of it.

"I'd rather sit on the couches, David, they're a lot more comfortable."

They weren't really but it was a psychological change of territory. There were two dark brown leather couches that faced each other in the library. David sat on one, Tom and I sat on the other.

"I hear James is coming this afternoon," I stalled.

"Oh, yeah, he and I both always look forward to seeing our little brother, Lucas."

He arched his eyebrows at Tom.

"And the man who turned our little brother gay."

Neither Tom nor I said anything.

"Nothing to say, Tom? I'd think you'd have at least something to say. You know, something like 'I love your little brother and I'm going to take care of him'. SOMETHING."

"Of course I love Lucas. I'd give my life up for him."

"Hmmm. Well, I guess in a way you have, haven't you?"

Oh fuck, here it comes. With both barrels, I thought.

"I mean, your dreams of being a professional quarterback are over, aren't they? Or maybe you just realized you don't have what it takes."

"David...," I warned.

"You're smarter than anyone in the family, Lucas, and everyone knows it. Surely you see it for what it is."

"Maybe we don't," Tom said quietly and swallowed hard.

"WE?" David laughed harshly. "It's simple, Tom. Professional football's a business, not a sport. It's governed by dollars, not by how well you play. Sponsors help to provide the money that pays those fifty million dollar contracts."

"There's a little bit more to it than..." Tom started.

"Don't interrupt me, boy," David ordered. "A quarterback's the face of a team. Little boys wear the jerseys of their favorite quarterbacks. Like Lucas wore Troy Aikman's. Sponsors aren't going to put up money to back a gay quarterback and most men aren't going to let their sons wear the jersey of a queer quarterback."

David smiled coldly.

"See? It's that simple. I don't know why you don't see it. A snowball in hell's got a better chance of surviving than you've got of being a quarterback in the NFL."

I sat dumbfounded. My brother had just spoken the truth and it was like throwing ice water in Tom's face. He stood up, angry.

"What? You're going to run away, Tom? Go play with your dolls and boo hoo? I'm just speaking the truth to you, man to man. Now what I expect from you is for you to sit your ass down and tell me what you can do for my brother, how you plan to support him. Or is the plan for you to live off his money?"

"David, stop it," I pleaded.

I was devastated because he had the right to say everything he'd said. And Tom should be a man and face him down. I had no choice but to take a firm stance.

"Tom, don't run away from my brother," I said evenly.

Tom sat down, angry and looking lost, and I knew David's arrows had hit home.

There was a dead silence as David and Tom stared at each other.

"Okay, David, I'll tell you like I told my parents. There's never any guarantee with football, I could break a leg or as you say, I could basically be blackballed. I made my choice for Lucas because I love him and he's the best guarantee I've got."

"Yeah, Tom, I hear you. With his money, Lucas really IS the best guarantee you've got. Right? I figured that out from the beginning," David spat out.

"You didn't let me finish," Tom said angrily. "As for his money, I told your father I intend to sign a prenuptial agreement. If we divorce I'll take nothing. As for my prospects, I'll be a damn good civil engineer. I may never be as rich as your family but I'm not going to be a bum living off my husband's money."

Tom's tone was icy cold and we could hear the fury in his voice.

"Okay, that's all right with me. At least you say you'll work and not live off my brother. Do you love this man, Lucas?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Good. Does he treat you right? Don't fucking lie to me."

"Of course he treats me right, David. What do you mean?"

"Does he hit you, hurt you in any way?"

"NOW SEE HERE!" Tom screamed. "WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS?!"

"Just asking," David grinned.

"This is bullshit!" Tom fumed.

He stood up to leave again.

"Sit down, Tom," I said dryly. "The inquisition is over. David's just yanking your chain and I can see that it's working."

Tom was purple in the face.

"This might be funny to you people but it's not to me. Loving your brother is not a goddamn game to me."

"Tom, as long as you're married to my brother you're going to have to put up with me watching over him. I'm eight years older than Lucas, four years older than James, and twelve years older than Sally. That means I've always looked after them, beat the shit out anyone that messed with them, wiped their snotty noses when they were crying, and loved them. My parents have always worked, and not just your usual nine to five jobs."

"I guess I understand," Tom said, still angry. "I've got brothers. And a younger sister."

"I'm not sure you do. Lucas is a giant these days but until he was thirteen he was a shrimp."

David and I both laughed. It was true.

"Daddy put all of us in karate starting when we were four but it just made Lucas the most hostile little bastard in his school. He was the smallest kid in class and if one of the other guys looked at him wrong, Lucas felt like he had to beat the hell out of him. It's a wonder he's got such a pretty face," David teased, "because I've seen it bloodied and bruised too many times."

"YOU, Lucas?" Tom grinned. "The silent big guy who's always in control?"

"Oh, he's come a long way," David laughed. "James and I have gotten him out of more scrapes than I even remember. We've had to beat the shit out of guys who were older and bigger than Lucas and were picking on him."

Tom burst out laughing.

"I just can't believe it, David. I don't know, maybe I can. Lucas has a reputation as the strong silent type, like Clint Eastwood in those spaghetti westerns. Everyone has the feeling that he's a nice guy but just don't rile him up."

"Remember the Moody boys, Lucas?" David smiled.

"Boy, do I ever!"

That had been a bloody battle.

"Tom, when Lucas was six there were three brothers at school, the Moody boys, all of them older than Lucas. One day at lunch the three boys were taking turns beating on a dog in the parking lot and my little brother picked up a board and attacked all three of them. By the time James and I made it to the parking lot Lucas had knocked Billy Moody's front teeth out and had cracked Herman's collar bone. Of course Lucas was so bloody we thought he was going to die but it was just from his bloody nose."

"Where were the nuns?" Tom laughed.

"Oh, they came running up, too little too late. All of us got suspended for a week and Father Joe had a special conference with Mama and Daddy over Lucas. He was proud that Lucas would protect a little dog but he said Lucas should have come to him. Lucas still got a week but I think he was the favorite of the nuns and Father Joe from that day on."

"Let me tell YOU a story about your little brother, David. He almost got arrested and might have been kicked out of school because he beat up a guy that kicked a pregnant dog on campus. The guy ended up having to go to the hospital but he was scared off from filing charges by other students."

David reached over and ruffled my hair.

"Sally told me the story about you bringing the puppies to my little man here, Tom. If you wanted to steal his heart I can tell you those puppies did more than a thousand boxes of chocolates would've. He's my special little man, even though he's not so little anymore, and I'll expect you to protect him with your life, Tom."

"I will, David, I promise," Tom said softly.

He reached over and took my hand.

"Well then, Tom, I guess I'm okay with you marrying my brother. I'm gonna leave you two to kiss and cuddle and I'm going to go take a quick nap. I worked the night shift in the ER last night and I need some shut eye."

"It's funny that Lucas' oldest brother is in med school," Tom said. "My oldest brother is an OB/GYN and my father's a retired internal medicine doctor."

"Really?" David asked. "What happened to you? Why didn't you go into medicine?"

"I grew up the neglected child of a doctor who gave everything he had to his work until he retired. I never had the slightest intention of following in his footsteps. I left that to my older brother."

"It seems like you and Lucas have a lot more in common than meets the eye."

David was almost out the door when he turned and came back. He shook his finger in Tom's face.

"You cheat on my brother and give him some disease like AIDS and I'll fucking hunt you down like a goddamn animal and I'll set you on fire in the woods. Do you hear me?"

"I'd never cheat on, Lucas, never."

"You'd better remember what I told you."

David left to go to take a nap and Tom looked at me like he was going to fucking detonate. I doubt anyone other than his parents had ever shook their finger in his face. David had destroyed whatever good will he'd built up in the last minutes of the inquisition. Typical David.

Tom just looked at me for a few seconds, stunned.

"You're right, Lucas. David's nothing like your father. He's worse. Your brother's a cold blooded bastard. Does he even have a goddamn heart in him?"

"He meant well, Tom. He loves his brothers and his sister. David's always taken care of us, more than Mama and Daddy. That's not saying anything bad about Mama and Daddy. It's just that they worked and David was always with us."

Tom kissed me on the cheek. His face was red but he was calming down.

"Okay, I'm willing to cut him some slack because he took care of you. Now tell me about James," Tom grinned. "He'll be here this afternoon. How does he compare to David and your father?"

"I'm sorry to tell you but he's a real hothead," I laughed. "David and I got taller when we turned thirteen. James is still a shrimp and he's a real little Napoleon. Be sure you don't piss him off because he's quick with his fists and he's got a temper like a bear with a burr in his paw."

"Oh, shit, Lucas," Tom groaned. "I'm going to be a nervous wreck before we get out of here."

"I told you not to come," I laughed. "You insisted so you're in the soup now. Just PLEASE be sure not to lose your temper and rile James up because your ass is grass if he attacks. Daddy's money has kept James out of jail over some of his fights."

Tom put his head in his hands and moaned.

"You've got a hostile family, Lucas, but maybe I can survive until we fly out tomorrow. I thought my family was tough but I've never seen people like your family. You sure they're not in the Klan?"

"It'll be better if you learn to recognize when they're yanking your chain."

"So far they've all been on the attack. I haven't seen much chain yanking. Maybe you can give me a signal when James starts yanking my chain."

Tom was lucky. James had to cancel out because of some situation at the dental school and wouldn't show up until Sunday. Tom breathed a sigh of relief but I'd actually been looking forward to Tom taking on little Napoleon.

Tom had a few more bad run-ins with Daddy and David over the course of the afternoon so that night when we finally went to the bedroom Tom was depressed and furious. His face was red and he was shaking.

"Your family hates me, all of them. None of them have the least bit of respect for me as a man and all of them think I'm not good enough for you. What I want to know, Lucas, is do you feel the same way? Because I didn't notice YOU jumping up to defend me when I was getting crucified this afternoon."

"It's not that bad, Tom. They're just over protective."

"Bullshit. I'll bet when David and James bring girls home your father doesn't give them the third degree. One of the brothers doesn't jump down the girl's throat and tell her she's not good enough for the other brother. Or that her lifelong dreams are shit."

"I'm sorry, Tom."

"Yeah, I'll bet you are. I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed."

He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. I felt bad because I'd been afraid to bring him home with me this weekend and it was turning out pretty much as I'd expected.

While Tom was showering I left the bedroom and went downstairs. I figured someone would still be roaming around. I found Daddy in the den watching television.

"You still up, Lucas?" he smiled. "I figured you'd already be in bed by now."

"No, Daddy, I need to talk to you."

I sat on the couch beside him.

"Well, spit it out, Lucas. I'm not a mind reader."

"It's Tom, Daddy. You've been hard on him since he got here last night. You and David have been pretty awful to him and I guess I haven't been too good at communicating how much he means to me. Tom thinks my entire family hates him and he's ready to go home."

"This is your home, Lucas."

"No, Daddy. My home is wherever Tom is. And if my husband isn't welcome here it's going to be kind of difficult for me to come back here because I won't come without him. You and David need to apologize to him, make him feel welcome here. Please."

Daddy put his arm around my shoulder.

"We were just looking out for you, Lucas, and Tom's not such a bad fellow. In fact, I think I sort of like him. But I've got nothing to apologize for so you're barking up the wrong tree if you're looking for one."

"If you think he's not such a bad fellow then why can't you tell him that? Why can't all of you make him feel comfortable here tomorrow? I want to bring him back here but I'm not sure he'll ever want to come if we leave with everything like it is."

"David told me what he said to Tom about the NFL and you KNOW he's right, Lucas. Tom doesn't stand much of a chance."

"David didn't have to be a total bastard about it, though. Don't you think Tom knows what he's up against? Don't you think I know? You forget the most important thing of all. Tom jeopardized his future in football, maybe threw it away because he loves me, your son. When I think about it I'm terrified."

"Facts are facts, Lucas."

"Oh, bullshit, Daddy! Tom's been raked over the coals ever since we got here and you'd never let one of James or David's girlfriends get treated like Tom's been treated."

Daddy sighed.

"You're probably right, Lucas. It's just that Tom's a man and I just want to make sure that he's man enough to take care of my son, not just some wimp that will just end up sponging off you."