All Comments on 'The Quartet - Amateur Night'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Excellent setup and execution. It’s really difficult to come up with a LW tale that isn’t BTB, RAAC, cuck, or boring monogamous sex. You have broken the mold here. Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So what did being married have to do with this story?

Two women performed as strippers to an audience of men, which audience included their husbands. Then the strippers had sex with their husbands at the strip club. So what was the plot, the drama, the suspense? Why would two husbands want their wives to become strippers? How do the couples know there are no acquaintances out in the audience? Aren't they worried their families and friends, their children, will find out some day?

Guess this was just too contrived and stupid for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderfully Hot Story

This shows that married couples can still have exciting times, even while remaining monogamous. Very clever and gives a much needed bit of diversity to this forum!

Both my wife and I loved this story and it reminded us of the first time when we were on vacation in Florida. My wife enjoys strip dancing for me at home and had always wanted to give it a try in public. Since we were far away from home, we went to a nice strip club on amateur night.

Ahead of time, she drank a strong whisky. And, I told her I would double any money she earned that night. I stressed the actual dancing was only the beginning - the real money comes later. I told her I didn’t care how she earned the money and she gave me a naughty smile and nodded.

Her dance routine was very good and ended with her on the floor with her humping her spread pussy out at the audience. However, when the winner was announced, it wasn’t her and I saw her frown. I edged up beside her, and the other girls, and whispered in her ear: “Well I guess it’s time you get to work and make some real money!”

She winked at me, I backed away, and a number of other guys started talking with the girls as they scattered out among the audience of men. Over the next hour and a half, I watched may wife take one guy after another to the private booths in the back.

Later, at home that night, I said “Okay, girl. Spill the beans; tell me what you did!” She just threw wads of twenty dollar bills on our marital bed and said “I was a very bad girl!”

She ended up private dancing and jerking off four of the guys. However, the remaining two had such huge cocks she wanted to fuck them – for extra cash of course. She even managed to remove the condoms, tied them off full of cum, and showed them to me as trophies!”

Our vacations have never been the same! Keep writing we would love some additional chapters to your story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

Good change of pace. Atypical LW story, but a good one.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 6 years ago
Great story

Fabulous story about really hot wives and very erotic .

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Naughty fun

This was erotic and naughty fun!

rnebularrnebularalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

The site has been posting at odd hours lately, so this story made it up a day sooner than I expected. Thank you to everyone that likes it. (Full disclosure, I have deleted two comments already that were pointless comments about each other's sexuality and eunuch status. I left the one that related to the story.)

This group of two married couples are going to be my sounding board for good, honest, fun. They are going to find themselves in more intense situations, and likely all of them will be as smutty as I can make them, within the bounds of two healthy relationships. This will not be the group for me to vent any negative thoughts with, I have other characters for that.

Thank you,

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next time swap?

Would be hot if next time the wives switched places!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was a fun little story

It’s always hot to see a side of your wife you are not expecting. I think there would be many men who would be proud to show of their wives like this. I can’t wait to see more. And thanks for deleting this troll comments. I applaud you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy hell

I can’t imagine trying to figure nd my wife all over town like that! But then, I probably would have just headed to the strip club first and told her I had spent hours looking for her!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Thanks RNeb, that was Great!!!!

No cucky, just fucky, no brawling just balling!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...