The Quartet - Amateur Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, you like what you see, big boy?" Maggie responded, still in her "Star" persona.

"Hell yeah, I do! Mags, I have never been more hot for you, than I am right now!"

"Mmmm, I'm glad that you like Star," she said in that same voice. Star stood up, and moved around the chair, to stand in between Mike's spread legs. "Just think what you can do with me, when we get home..." she moaned, this time in her normal voice.

She stood, flexing her legs back and forth, rubbing her thighs against each other. She was so wet, the smell permeated the entire private space. Mike had a wet spot on the front of his slacks where the precum had soaked through.

Star hugged herself, moving her hands from her sides up to gently rub the bottoms of her breasts, hefting their impressive weight. She bore the signs of childbirth, but they only sagged a little, much less than they could have. Mike loved them regardless, and couldn't wait to worship the large nipples standing at attention.

Over in the other booth, Dave was reclined as Mike had been, watching his Queen perform. Monique was dancing in front of him, running her hands up and down her sides. She would go from her toes, up her silky skin, passing up over the exposed skin of her hips. She ran her fingers under her breasts, holding them out for her husband to stare at. Her dark nipples were prominent, harder than Dave had ever seen from his wife. She radiated sex, exuding a sensual fire that made Dave thank his lucky stars, that she said yes to his proposal. Eight years later, and the fire still burned hot!

Theresa pulled off the bottom half of the costume, exposing her completely in front of Dave. He groaned in appreciation, as he licked his lips with anticipation. She kicked the costume off her foot, and moved back in front of Dave. She turned around, pushing her luscious ass right into his chest, sliding down into his lap.

"You can't touch me, but that doesn't mean I can't touch you..." Monique moaned.

"Ugh... Okay..." Dave barely groaned in return.

His beautiful wife wiggled her hips from side to side, rubbing on his already painfully hard erection. He moved his hips up and down, as she moved around in his lap. Keeping his hands to the side was a difficult task, but he managed somehow. Monique leaned her head back, moaning as she put her lips to his ear. She pushed her tongue out, and flicked his lobe as if it were his cock.

Dave was so turned on that she received her reward after only what seemed a few seconds. A warmth spread in his pants, as he groaned out his climax, having never cum in his pants like that before. His wife moaned out her release as well, falling back against his chest with exhaustion. The action had her so turned on that the friction of his pants against her mound drove her over the edge as well. They sat, each panting for breath, giggling like a couple of teenagers again.

In the other booth, Mike was groaning out loudly, as his wife was on her knees in front of him, rubbing her massive chest in his lap. She had her hands pushing the sides together, causing the cleavage to rub the sides of his cock through his pants. The motion and friction had him hypersensitive, and he too lost his battle for control. He jerked his hips up and down, as he moaned out.

"Oh, dear god... ugh..." he moaned out.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Cum for Star!" she said encouragingly. "Mmmmmm, sooo naughty... what would your wife think, if she saw you like this?"

She had stopped rubbing her tits on his lap, and had leaned back to fake an innocent pose. She licked her lips, and slowly ran her tits up his chest on her way up. Star moved up and jumped into his lap, straddling his semi-hard cock through his pants. She ground her hips against it, moaning.

"Oh, god, yeah... yeah... yeah... mmmmmm," she continued moaning.

Her level of excitement grew to epic proportions. Having performed so naughtily in front of the crowd, combined with her friend's nipples and tongue added up. Now having performed privately for her husband, she was tingling like electricity was shooting over her whole body. The heat between her legs grew, and she ground herself against him harder.

Mike kept moving his hips, trying to help her get to her peak. He didn't have to wait long, as she nearly screamed out in ecstasy. She bit down on his shoulder, harder than she ever had before. It hurt, a lot, but at that moment Mike didn't care. His woman had a screaming orgasm right there in his lap. Eventually, she released her grip on him and slumped down against his chest. She rested her head on his shoulder, now tenderly kissing where she had just bitten.

**********************************************************

There were no awards given that night, but if there had been, Star and Monique would have won them all. The guys were extremely appreciative all the way to their respective houses, and continued to show their wives just how much they loved them, long into the night.

*********************

Please vote and comment as you feel I deserve. I'm quite sure that not everyone will like this story. It really is fiction, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. I will delete comments that are an attack or bring no value at all to the rest of us.

Since I have so much fun with them, this quartet will be back for more adventures! Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed it!

RNebular

12