All Comments on 'The Queen of the Night'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Story literally begs for a sequel

This story literally begs for a sequel. It ends a bit too abruptly and needs closure.

AlectraAlectraabout 13 years ago
Just so you know

Authors notes go at the end of the chapter or end of the story. Took a lot away from reading it.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
A Great Travelogue

The food and wine were superb, as one would expect in Oz. The sex wasn't bad, either, and the ambush story was very real. I could see the CIA protecting the poppy dealers, in exchange for intelligence not to be shared with the grunts. I really liked it, so much that I'm leaving off the quibbles, but it ended too soon.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
disappointed

i know he left her, but i still think of her fucking her dates as cheating. ruined the romance for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Average, Harry's cafe de wheels originally catered to the Navy personnel, the most popular dish was a pie floater.

Posted by an eastern suburbs resident

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories