All Comments on 'Kinky Couple Ch. 01: The Question'

by c1999

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jpalsgrjpalsgrover 8 years ago
mystery

mystery how far you want to degrade and take this slave into depravity. Will wait to see how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Jeeze, he went on long enough. Ask the damn question already.

Get her all sex up and then ask a big question, which of course in the world of fiction/fantasy is binding and irreversible, yada yada. Will there be an actual discussion about this document? If that is to become to focus of their activities, will this move to that catagory?

You touched on an important point - there is a difference between what we do for someone else and what we do because we actually like it for ourselves. A very important point to most women. Also, many women don't buy into the any and everything he wants regardless of my wants and needs idea, at least in the long term. That's male fantasy. I guarantee discontent will simmer. You have my female attention. Whether or not you keep it depends on how this plays out. If he values her as he expressed in this chapter, he better continue to demonstrate that even in the midst of his kinky desires. Losing sight of that is what sends so many stories off the rails. In other words, I don't trust him until he proves himself.

c1999c1999over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comments

jpalsgr - She will go far - more chapters to come.

Anon - 1) Yeah, maybe I dragged it out too long. Sometimes I get caught up in details. 2) Yes, the contract is the next chapter. 3) I'm glad you picked up on that 'do for someone' vs 'like to do' dose of reality. I put that in because... it was real for me at one time. I'm glad I have your attention and will keep your comments in mind as I go forward. I hope the scatological content of the next chapters doesn't scare you away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous