Kinky Couple Ch. 01: The Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1999
c1999
102 Followers

"Oh... yeah.. God baby, I love when I get inside your ass..." he said, as he felt his head 'pop' inside her ring.

"Mmmm, so do I" she replied, as she pressed back a little more allowing her hole to slowly swallow him.

He looked down to watch now, as she took her hand away once his head was inside her at the right angle. His cock, very hard and very wet was slowly being eaten by her ass, disappearing as the distance between her cheeks and his hips grew smaller and smaller. Her asshole was exquisite, tight and soft and slippery and just perfect. Her ass was heaven and it was all his!

"Oh God you feel so good inside!" he moaned as his hips came to rest against her ass cheeks so that he was fully buried in her ass, their spooning complete.

"And you feel so good being inside me" she sighed back to him, as she arched her back to get every last millimeter of his cock into her hole.

He pushed forward to accommodate her, feeling that last bit of his length getting its chance to be inside her, his head buried much deeper than his finger could ever go. It felt so warm and wonderful that he never wanted to leave. He twitched and flexed his cock inside her, the same way as he started in her pussy. She responded in the same manner, squeezing with her ass muscles, pushing out slightly, then sucking back in. They had worked on this as well, ensuring they both knew how to enjoy and please the other to get the most out of every assfuck.

They continued squeezing and flexing each other slowly, enjoying the bond they shared by being joined. It was such an intimate feeling with such amazing physical sensations in addition to the mental stimulation that anal sex provided. They then got into a slow fucking rhythm, pressing deep against each other and then separating so that his head was just inside her anus before pressing together again. His left arm was wrapped around her torso, holding onto one of her breasts as he hugged her from behind.

"Lori?" he said, lifting his head off the pillow to look at her.

"Yes?" she answered, turning her head to look up at him, her hair strewn about her face so she could barely see through it.

"I'm going to ask you some things while I fuck you. And you need to answer OK?"

She gave him a puzzling look before closing her eyes as his cock bottomed out inside her ass. She opened them again as he slowly pulled back.

"OK" she replied as they continued their slow fuck.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes" she looked at him smiling.

"And you know I love you?"

"Yes, I know" she smiled again, feeling his cock slide all way inside her body again.

"Good. And do you trust me? To keep you safe no matter what we do?"

"Yes, babe, I trust you" she said as she looked at him a bit quizzically, wondering what these questions were about.

"OK good. And do you love when I fuck you in the ass?" he asked as he thrust into her hard and fast, smacking his hips into her cheeks and making them shake and jiggle.

"Uhhh.. mmmph." she exclaimed in surprise to the quick thrust.

"Yeah.... I do love when you fuck me in the ass," she finally replied after regaining some composure.

"Do you love everything we've done together?"

"Yes"

"You love when I stick other things up your ass? Like my fingers, my tongue, toys, food... enemas?"

"Yes, I love whatever you put up my ass."

"And you love when we pee all over each other?"

"Mmmm... yeah, that's fun"

"And you love when I make you drink pee?"

She paused and looked back at him again with a smirk. He specifically asked this because he knew she didn't really like drinking urine. But he had never given her too much and had even used ice cubes to make it more palatable for her. So while it wasn't her favorite kinky activity she always drank every drop he gave her.

"Yes, I love doing that FOR you.' she finally replied.

He smiled back as he continued a slow thrust into her ass until his hips pressed against her cheeks. While deep inside her he shifted his body to get closer to her. Now his left arm went around her waist and up her torso, across her breasts and held onto her right shoulder as it was pressed into the bed. He was in a much more commanding position now as he continued his questions.

"So you love when I make you do things?"

"Yes"

"Do you love when I spank you, and use things to bring you pain while we play?"

Lori turned her head on this question, looking back at him as he pulled his cock back out of her ass and then slowly reinserted it, filling her again. She thought back to the many times he spanked her ass and pussy, used clamps and clothespins on her nipples and lips, dripped hot candle wax on her body and shoved ice cubes up her ass. She had enjoyed every minute of it as he would draw out the scene, alternating between this pain and immeasurable pleasure, before she had an orgasm where she almost lost consciousness. He told her it was something about the endorphins that the pain released, that flooded her body and made the subsequent pleasure so much more intense. Lori didn't care what the science was, she just knew it felt SO fucking GOOD!

"Yes, I love when you do that."

"And do you love when I tie you up, or handcuff you, totally controlling you?"

"Yes"

"So you love being completely at my mercy?"

"Yes" she answered meekly as his arm gripped tighter around her petite body.

"You've done everything I've asked of you, haven't you?"

"Yes, I think so."

"No matter how dirty and disgusting it was, right?"

"Yes"

"And you always enjoyed it?" he said as he thrust harder into her ass, holding her even tighter now.

"Uugh... Yes"

With that, he pressed against her hard, turning her onto her stomach with him on top, his rock hard cock still completely buried in her ass. A moment later he lifted himself up, slid his knees underneath him and raised his body, sitting on her ass with his cock spearing her. He rocked forward and back a few times, enjoying the site of his shiny cock disappearing into her body.

Then he pulled back, allowing his cock to be free from her tight anus and spring back upwards towards his stomach. She moaned as her rectal cavity was empty, hoping and knowing that it wouldn't stay that way for long.

"Spread your ass for me" he commanded.

Lori reached back with both hands, her head now buried in the pillow. She gripped each cheek and spread them, causing her asshole to gape open obscenely. He looked in fascination at her beautiful, exposed and open asshole. It glistened from the juices he left there and he could see her inner walls pulse with her elevated heart rate. He loved seeing her tightest tunnel bored open so he could see deeply inside her body. He pushed the tip of his penis down, aiming towards her and plunged inside in one stroke, her anal rings easily giving way as they were still completely aroused and relaxed.

"Ugh.... ohhh..... " she moaned at the swift intrusion as she let go of her cheeks to hold onto the bed.

Quickly he lifted himself up. SMACK!!! His right hand came down hard on one cheek. SMACK!!! Then the other.

"Aaaahh!!" she screamed, aware of only the sting on her cheeks.

"I said to SPREAD YOUR ASS! I didn't say let go!" he firmly told her as she scrambled with her hands to pull her ass open again.

"I want to be the deepest I can be inside you. I want you to feel my cock in your throat!"

He plunged back down into her, ramming into her cheeks with a thud as the base of his cock bumped against her anus, and then lay down on top of her. With her cheeks spread his hips could get as close to her body as was possible, which afforded the deepest penetration.

"There," he said softly into her ear as he lay on top of her, "isn't that better?"

"Mmmph... yes" she grunted in reply.

"Yeah, I thought so." he chuckled, knowing how much she really, truly loved when he fucked her in the ass.

His last position change was to reach his right arm over her right shoulder, then under her neck so his hand could grip her left shoulder. She was now pinned to the bed, her ass speared by his hard cock, with her hands stuck between their bodies, still spreading her cheeks. Most of his weight was on her tiny frame, with her head buried in the pillow, and her hair strewn across her face. She loved being dominated this way, being held down and 'taken', especially when it was her asshole being violated. And now his arm was around her neck, and while he didn't restrict her airflow at all. it was clear that he could, in an instant, choke the life out of her. It was a position of pure power, of control over her and it was exactly what he wanted for the last part of their conversation.

He began slowly fucking her again, first plunging deep inside her anal cavity, then pulling out so the head of his cock was held by her protruding outer ring, before sliding in again seemingly deeper than before. He was breathing into her ear, as he spoke, her face covered by her hair, which was blown around by her grunts and groans as she exhaled

"So you love doing everything I tell you to do, right?"

"Yes"

"And you want me to control you?"

"Yes"

"And your ass, I can do anything I want to it, right?" he seethed into her ear as he pressed his hips hard into her spread cheeks.

"Yes" she panted, thoroughly enjoying his cock deep inside her as well as the language of her submission.

"So if I can do anything I want to your ass, it's like I own it, right?"

"Yes"

"I OWN your ass!" he reiterated as he plunged back into her, harder this time.

"Mmmph... yes" she managed to enunciate a simple agreement between grunts.

"Tell me" he commanded, as he paused fucking her momentarily.

"You own my ass"

"Again, louder"

"You OWN my ass! Ohhh Gooooooooddd..." she exclaimed as he pounded his cock back into her ass again, filling her rectum with his pulsating flesh.

"That's right.. I own your ass." He said forcefully as his arm tightened around her neck and shoulder.

Lori was breathing heavily and grunting with every stroke, her body being invaded over and over again, every nerve below her waist on fire. She still held her cheeks open, but by now her asshole would be so dilated from the repeated ramming it really wasn't necessary. She was building up to a massive orgasm, one of those toe curling, body shuddering, semi-unconscious orgasms that completely reaffirms their 'perverted' relationship. Of course, his words describing his domination and her submission only further fueled her mental arousal to match the physical stimulation that her body was enduring.

"Play with your clit now. Put your hands under your body and play with yourself. I want you to come when I tell you to," he ordered as he lifted up his body, his cock slowly sliding out of her.

She let go of her cheeks and slide her hands underneath her stomach, her more dominant right hand holding onto her mons as her fingers sought out her engorged clit.

"Good, are you touching yourself? Are you going to come when I say?"

"Oh... gawd.. yes!" she mouthed into the pillow, barely able to breathe now that her own fingers were flicking her clit - the added stimulation was almost unbearable, but she knew she had to hold off and wait... until he said so.

He eased back into her ass, his cock easily swallowed up by her trembling orifice and realized he was also well on his way to his own massive explosion, deep inside her hole, He loved the way her body opened up to him, allowing herself to be anally violated, yet loving every minute of it. She excited him like no other and now he wanted to bring it all home, time their 'conversation' to peak right as they climax.

"So baby, I own your ass, and you want to do everything I tell you to do, is that right?" he hissed, only inches from her ear.

"Ye... yes." she stammered, maintaining only a modicum of control over herself.

"You know what being owned and doing everything I say makes you? That makes you a 'slave' doesn't it? And if its focused on your ass, then it must make you an Anal Slave, right?"

"Oh god... yes.." she managed to huff between grunts.

"So you want to be my Anal Slave?"

"Yes"

"And I'll be your Anal Master?"

"Yes"

"Controlling everything about your ass? Everything that goes in.. everything that comes out...?"

"Oh God... yes!" she yelled, getting so close to her explosion.

They were both getting close. Lori could barely continue hearing or speaking as her body was nearing its breaking point. The orgasm inside her would be forced out more sooner than later, but she had to hold it! CJ knew she was close, by her breathing and the twitching of her body as he repeatedly sank his cock into her warm soft asshole. He began to feel that tingle in the head of his cock, which signaled his own impending climax.

"So ask me, baby... Ask me... " he commanded into her ear as he continued pounding into her body, his arm tightly holding onto her shoulder and neck, having her completely under his control.

"Whu... what?" she stammered with difficulty.

"You want to be my Anal Slave, right? So ask me!" he grunted into her ear.

"C... can... can I... be ... your Anal Slave?" she huffed out amongst groans.

"Beg me!"

"Oh God... " she heaved, almost unintelligible. "Please... let me be.... your Anal Slave."

"Again!"

"Please.... oh God I have to come!"

"No!! Not until you beg!"

"Oh... oh... Please...please let me be... your Anal Slave!"

"Is that truly what you want?"

"Yes... oh God... ye... yes..." she stammered as she could barely manage words at this point.

"OK baby... you can be my Anal Slave. But we're gonna have a contract... something we both sign."

"O.... K......" she replied, barely able to decipher what he was saying as she was so close to her impending orgasm.

"It'll have the rules.. The rules for you to follow as my Anal Slave, OK?"

"O...K..." she panted.

"And we'll both sign it, so it'll be official. You'll officially be my Anal Slave and I'll be your Master!" he exclaimed, loudly emphasizing their new titles.

"Oh god... yes" she cried.

"OK baby.. you've been a good girl.., Come for me now baby, come with me to show me that you want this more than anything!"

"Oh... God... oh god!!" and her orgasm began, her finger pressing hard into her clit, her body beginning to tremble and shake.

"Oh God baby... Yes, come for me!"

"Oooohhhhh..... I'm...... I'm cumming!"

"Yes, baby. Come now... Oh God your ass feels so good! I'm gonna come in you!"

"Oh my God YES!!! Come in me!" she screamed before words left her and only the shrieking remained as she released the enormous climax that had built up for so long.

He began grunting as well, barely a word could be distinguished as he slammed into her ass, his cock throbbing uncontrollably as it swelled bigger than ever. He felt her ass convulsing around him and that took his own orgasm to new heights of pleasure that he'd never known before. She felt his explosion deep within her, his throbbing and pulsing cock spurting out his seed into her and that added to her own orgasmic spasms that carried her away to another level of pleasure.

Their mutual climax continued for a few moments, each of them having after shocks that shook and triggered the other into more of their own. They could barely breathe through their dry throats as the last spasms of orgasm left their bodies. He released the tightness in his arm that was draped over her shoulder, turning the control grip into a loving hug They didn't often come simultaneously but this was definitely something different, and they panted together for another few minutes, allowing their bodies to slowly readjust themselves.

As he came back to earth, his cock softened, and as much as he'd like to stay inside her forever, he knew she needed to breathe easier without his weight on top of her.

"OK babe, push me out slow so I can get up and let you breathe."

"Mmmm... just another minute" she panted. "I still want to feel you in me."

"God she is perfect" he thought as he listened to her words.

"OK babe, whenever you're ready" he replied and leaned down to kiss her ear and neck. "Roll with me onto our sides"

He then held onto her and they both slowly rolled together, keeping them joined but now spooning their bodies. Now he could easily wrap both arms around her and hold her tight, still feeling her asshole pulsing on his shrinking cock.

"God you feel so good!" he whispered as he nuzzled into her neck.

"Mmmmmm... so do you!" she replied.

"You know I was serious. I have a document for us to sign." he said lifting his head to get a look at her face.

She opened her eyes and looked at him through strands of her hair.

"Yes, I'm sure you do" she smiled.

"You're going to be my Anal Slave" he smiled back.

"I certainly am!" she answered, and with that she closed her eyes, grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her breasts.

c1999
c1999
102 Followers
12