The Question with Many Answers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and squeezed both of your tits hard. I wanted you to feel the animalistic passion that you had created in me and the arch of your back told me that it coursed through you as well.

I wanted to experience every inch of your body and your pussy was calling to me. Wanting to fuck you now, I tried to pull out of your mouth but you held on to me with all your strength. You were determined to finish me off this way and that turned me on even more. Within just a few minutes, I felt the build up in my balls and I told you that I was about to cum. You pulled away just a bit so only the head of my cock was in your mouth and reached your hands back to squeeze my ass. This was the final sensation that pushed me over the edge. Wave after wave erupted from me and years of sexual frustration was finally released. It was several moments before I gained my composure enough to recognize the feeling that something was off.

Before I could put my finger on that feeling, I felt your lips tighten around me and I watched your throat contract to swallow my load. You pulled the head out of your mouth and stuck out your tongue to show you had finished every drop. Your hand ran up and down my shaft to squeeze out the last remaining bits and you licked them off with gusto. With one final smack of your lips, you looked up and me and said.

"Mommy was right. That was delicious."

There wasn't even time for me to fully process what you said before I heard something even more shocking.

"See, sweetie. I told you it would be worth the wait. Why would Mommy lie to you?"

I turned my head towards the voice and saw that your mother was silhouetted by the doorway. She was completely naked and grinning from ear to ear.

"Now get out of the way, honey. It's time to see if she can do just as good of a job on me."

12