All Comments on 'The Quicky'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist shit

Now we'll let swingerjoe, luedon and frontlinecaster come on here and talk about how great this racist, rapey bitch is.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
No comment...Just disappointed...1*

No comment...Just disappointed...1*

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Racist?

I believe I mentioned that he was black but that didn't matter to me. I even avoided the ridiculous stereotyping of black men, suggesting that every black man in the world has a cock a horse would be proud of.

I would suggest that you are, in fact, the racist since you have fixed on this unimportant fact.

I would also like to know where the rape comes into this.

You know, you can get free literacy lessons these days?

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Interesting

I find Castlemania to be a fascinating author -- fascinating in her inconsistency.

Some of her stories have been exceptionally good, others seemed to go off the rails. All are technically well written, but somehow there are stories that do what Impo felt about this one -- they disappoint.

I wasn't sure what Castlemania was trying to achieve with this story. It seemed to me to be a description of a scene rather than a proper story. Fair enough, I suppose since the title said 'The Quicky'. It simply took one of the common LW themes of a wife having sex with an attractive man and her cuckold husband following in an aroused state. It condensed what other stories may take several pages to do into a short single page.

The anonymous lamebrain who claimed racism in the story unfortunately was left an opening by the mention (on just two occasions) that the other man was 'black'. I certainly didn't see that as introducing racism to the story, it was merely part of the description of a character. But I also thought it was unnecessary; not adding anything to the story, and leaving the door open for somebody like lamebrain to make the comment he did.

I think that what several teachers used to write on school assignments all those years ago is appropriate here: "Can do better".

Lue

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
One good story ( not this one)

I thought when I read your first single story ( not the series ) you could become one of my new crop of up and coming writers on this site. Alas , I was very , very wrong .

No score .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another story of

a pimp and his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
STOP READING

Its a free site,No Body makes you read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is not even a story

Descriptions of people having sex are usually boring, and this was no exception. That's why an actual story needs such elements as plot and character development. But you are obviously just a "troll", who posts crap in the LW section hoping to make readers angry. Well don't worry, I'm sure some other trolls, like cocksuckerjoe, will claim this is the best crap they ever read. I will skip your posts in the future.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
A scene

A well-written scene, but only a scene. It's a shame there isn't more of a story wrapped around this scene. But then, maybe that's the point. For many couples who do this sort of thing, it's the only exciting or abnormal part of their lives. Telling the tale of how this couple finished fucking and then went on to pay their mortgage bill, return to their office cubicle, coach their kids' soccer game, etc. would be rather boring.

On a scale of "pure shit" to "Dylan-level Nobel material", I give this one a solid "meh."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Castle mania how low can you go

This was your worst story,.pure crap. A cheating slut with a husbands complicancy and participation . What is the reason they are man and wife.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I nly gave this a three

As it was a only a scene in a bigger story. It does have potential, despite what others have said, it's not your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only in your pervert fantasy it behaves!! 95% of all marriages with sharing or swinging decay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sure there was a ceremony, of some sort, or at least an officially sanctioned procedure, . . .

but no, there is no marriage here. Yes, anybody can place any label they want on any arrangement, even one sanctioned by the state. Remember, slavery was once legal, but it was never legitimate. Neither is this so-called marriage. Just beasts driven by their genitals, with some supporting bone and muscle tissue to facilitate the mechanical requirements of their appetites. A well written depiction of two useless carbon footprints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So if you label a story "Hot Wife" then she is a slut and hubby is a little punk.

Porn stories are the only place where I have heard this term, does anyone becides a pimp and his whore actually live like this, sounds awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not very good.

There was no real wife in this story. I love wife sharing stories but I need to get to know both of them before the wife gets fucked. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A quickly quick quicky!

Well, I enjoyed it. It was short and sweet. No pain, no anguish. I personally get a kick out of your more emotional pieces though. Thank you for your continued writing. Please ignore the hate comments. Some people have fun and feel powerful tearing others down, especially anonymously. Thanks again for your imagination!!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
I agree with Lue

She took the words out of my mouth.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Why mention it?

If it's not racist, why mention the race of the character? What plot point was advanced? The only reason it was included is to invoke the racist taboo. Sexually objectifying race is racist.

So far as rape is concerned, your first story was about rape, your last story was about rape and there was one in between. You seem to have a taste for it.

Maybe you'd be a better fit in IR or non-consent.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Narrated

Although narrated in First Person, it is mainly narrated. Let all the characters tell the story to the extent possible! Agree that if race is not a pertinent part of a story, race should NOT be mentioned

Marginal on Hubby having much to do with the tale ... he obviously was not appalled by Sweetie's tryst ... that was it on affectng their marital interaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a numbers game kimi1990

@kimi1990 You mention race in Any context to broaden your appeal to the largest possible audience. Some readers like the interracial aspect, some like to be mad at the same thing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Re. Race

Why mention the color of someone's eyes? The size of her tits? The shape of her ass? The color of her hair?

The only people who think that describing a person's skin tone is racist...are racists. It's a very revealing mindset to decide that a description of skin tone is a "bad" thing that must be censored.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
As a stroke story fine

But beside the obvious failing, that I do not like cuck stories, this did not at all appear to be what I would call a quicky.,

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Race? Anon?

"any such woman is beneath contempt and is damaged goods"

I was going to delete this comment. I was appalled and frankly disgusted that someone could say such a thing to anyone.

It seems to mean that any woman who has sexual intercourse with a black man is beneath contempt. If so, how dare you even draw breath? No wonder you are anonymous with sentiments like that!

I was going to delete it but I thought no, let others see this despicable person.

)__________

On another note...

Ian Fleming wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Do you have the gall to say that he ONLY ever wrote about flying cars?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

swingerjoe you are not paying attention. They did not mention his skin tone. The author simply said he was black. What gets me though is these black athletes will go on television and state they don't date black women, they don't like blacks. But then black is suppose to be good enough for the whites they date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

To many nigger lovers here get all worked to about a nigger being shown as a rapist. That's what they are. Excellent work showing what they're like.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
And there it is

Real, actual, racists. How awesome. I'm always amazed to see hood-wearing, cross-burning racists on an erotic website, and yet this site seems to draw them like moths to a flame. No doubt these are the same people who are proud members of the BTB Club.

The great thing about this group of guys is that they're rapidly aging and will be dead soon enough. At some point in my lifetime, 99% of the actual racists and misogynists will be dead and buried. This gives me hope for my kids' future.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent

I love black cock, we both do. Great Xoxoxoxox Annette

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
@ Racist Anon

WTF is wrong with you people ? Have you never been out in society ?

This world is full of pure blooded AssHoles , but their skin color has nothing at all to do with that !

I'm a White Southerner , and I grew up in a non diverse area of the country . But as I went through life , I found out there's a lot of Dick's in this world , but you cannot tell that at first sight . No , it takes a while to make that determination most of the time , but then there are times when it's very easy to make that determination !

You made that very easy !

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
On a totally irrelevant topic

Castlemania, is it a Quicky or a Quickie?

I think I prefer the 'ie' version.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You ducking fag

You sick nigger loving cucky fag. You need to hang ur self .also carnival pls come back and finish your story

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Well, why mention race if you werent trying to push that button

So dont act like it was an innocent throwaway line in the story. And in our large, successful family (10 siblings or in laws, over 30 nieces/nephews) you dont date or marry out of your race. We are not racist, just realists. So your faux strong reaction to some comments is hypocritical.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Wow

It's both depressing and hilarious to see that some of the folks who are accusing this author of racism are writing some of the most racist comments I've ever seen in my life! "Don't marry outside of your race?!" Fucking seriously?!

What year is this?? Some of the readers here are stuck in 1960. Or maybe 1860. Unfuckingbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why play the race card at all?

If it didn't matter, why is it there? It was to make the sex more taboo. That's racist as shit. Might know an asshole like SJ would be on the side of the racist writer.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Why "play the race card?"

Errr...because it isn't racist to mention a character's skin tone. Just like it isn't racist to mention their hair color or eye color. It's called descriptive writing.

Frankly, by throwing around the term "racist" so often, people like anony have succeeded in distorting the word to such absurd degrees that it has lost all meaning. (Similar to what people here have done with the word "cuck.") Claiming racism where it doesn't exist minimizes the actual disgusting racism that pattille expressed earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Your writing had been getting better, then you write this BBC slut shit. This was a worthless, trash story with no real beginning or end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great flash fiction!

You packed an awful lot of passion into a very small word count!

My wife and I rather liked this flash fiction which focused on the sex scene. We could even imagine the winking red light as hubby recorded it. The ending was very nice as it pulled the couple back together again. Hubby has strange tastes and the well-fucked wife is not complaining. That is almost a universal in most marriages!

My wife has had a couple of these types of quick, anonymous fuck sessions, which I thoroughly enjoyed watching. She says spreading her legs for a complete stranger is rather perverse, but totally hot! We thank you for writing about a topic that is generally taboo.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
please read kimi's comment carefully and you will see some wisdom there. Far too often in these pages race is cited to invoke taboos that certainly are not healthy

i don't think that castlemania is a racist but the storyline is evocative and draws out the less than savory in all of us i think. I spent a couple of decades in the south working for reconciliation and for justice. It's a tough row to hoe. Stereotypes distract from the truth of all of our unity, despite skin color and socio-economic status. And the oft repeated old saws of welfare moms with a cadillac in the drive and a color tv antenna on the roof are patently absurd.

After all we are all pink inside.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Kimi? Wisdom?

Surely, you must be joking. Kimi seems to believe that mentioning a character's skin tone is racist because it evokes certain racist stereotypes. Yet, if you actually read this story, no such stereotype was mentioned. The dude even had an average-sized apparatus!

So why mention it? Because that's what writers are supposed to do: describe their characters. If you think having dark skin is a "bad" or "taboo" trait, then it's YOU who has a problem with racism.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
One more thing

It is truly ironic to see a couple of Randi's lapdogs barking about racism while ignoring the fact that their queen identifies herself by her skin color to such a degree that she included it in her F'ing username!

Oh, wait. That's right. It's only racist if a white person refers to skin color.

(By the way, how do we know that Castlemania isn't black herself? Seems awfully racist to assume!)

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
You really are an asswipe, aren't you, Joe.

Black, Randi, asswipe. It's a name, not a skin color. Sort of like Smith, Joe. Get a clue, dude. Joe Smith, Randi Black, duh. Just because you include your sick fetish in your user name, doesn't mean everyone is like you. Maybe you should be Racistjoe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

WHAT A PILE OF CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist?

There seems to be a difference between the way 'black' people are seen in the US and in Britain. In the US 'blacks' are mainly US citizens descended from slaves. In the UK most black people there today have arrived directly from independent African, or Caribbean, countries during the last 50 years. It makes for a different point of view.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Racism

"He was black though that was not important to me"

Why did I include that? I am English and apart from a minority of rather disturbed people, black people are seen very differently here. They are, before anything, people. I included this line to give the impression that the woman in the scene had done this many times and that her lovers were varied. That's why the skin colour was not important to her. He had been "selected".

Yes, I also included it to appeal to those with an interracial "fetish." We do, after all, want our stories to appeal to people, don't we? The racist element didn't really occur to me. I am English and, as such, am genuinely surprised at the vitriol created by this simple element.

"His cock stood out from him, not too big, not too small, as perfect as the rest of him."

I believe I am accused of stereotyping and have read some comments about the BBC. I deliberately avoided this stereotype that all black men have a huge penis. In my experience, some do and some don't. Much like white men, in fact.

"I thought of the saying, once you go black... nonsense, of course, but he was so beautiful"

Another attempt to dispel a rather foolish myth. This goes back to the delusion that all black men have a huge penis. Interestingly, one variation of this saying plays into the racist card and I didn't know this. Some believe it means once you go black, no white man would ever touch you again because you are, as one anonymous hero declared, "damaged goods."

I had no knowledge of this interpretation. I learned something here.

In summary, there is no racism in this short scene. I will say again that those who jumped on the racism track did so based on very little provocation and that is slightly worrying.

I am not black.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ kimi

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! I feel so foolish now! So, her real name is "Randi Black", so naturally, she set her user name to "blackrandi." Because we all use our real names (and reverse the first and last names) here, right, "Kimi?" Especially school teachers!

Let me guess: 1958 are the last four digits of her Social Security number?

I guess you're right. Randi doesn't identify herself by her skin color. Oh...wait...

"I am a twenty-eight-year-old African American Woman, married, with a three-year-old daughter. I teach high school English and coach women's basketball and track."

Why mention "African American?" How racist of her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why get involved with an interaction with swingerjoe or Luedon? It's a waste of time to go back and forth with someone who such a wide array of people couldn't imagine respecting as people or members of a community. We aren't qualified to help them, and even those of us who are, can't really do it through chat, and with someone who can't see their challenges at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same reason why people argue with "the clique "

As we all can see, Swingerjoe had once again made a VALID point. And in response, people ridicule him because they can't dispute him.

These arguments are pointless. The clique is very closed minded. They get angry at racism, authors cheating, and immorality.

Unless it is one of them. Then it's ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
swingerjoe, valid point?

Aren't those a contradiction in terms? All he's done so far is accuse blackrandl1958 of being a racist. So, accusing a black woman who didn't even comment on the story of being a racist is a valid point? I think a bio is supposed to be a "this is who I am." Swinger is Joe's first name? Joe is his last name, or did he reverse the order? Joe defends racists, that's just a fact, as long as it's his kind of story. Drop the "N" word, talk about, "Fill my white pussy with that black seed," that's not racist, according to Joe. Read his comments on Silkess' stories. It's okay as long as it's Joe's favorite cuck writers. Joe is about lies. He just tried to lie and tell everyone that LW was the most popular category. He got caught lying again and now he's all pissy and accusing black people of being racists so no one will notice he is.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ "valid point"

Thanks for unwittingly reinforcing my point, anony. And it would be more polite if you used a made-up name like the rest of us (except Randi), so I know who I'm addressing. I'll just call you "guy who doesn't know what the word 'lie' means."

I'm not accusing Randi of being a racist. I'm pointing out how foolish it is to claim that anyone who mentions race or skin tone is a racist. Perhaps my argument was a little too nuanced for you. I'll try to dumb it down next time.

For the record, my name isn't Joe, and I haven't swung anything in the past few years except a golf club and a baseball bat. But hey, no matter what I tell you, and no matter what I write, you'll just keep putting words in my mouth, regardless. To paraphrase an old quote, don't even try to speak for me. You're not smart enough.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
LOL @ anony

Next time I'll include the sarcasm tags. What a fool.

Now, reset your IP so you can comment again. This is fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done

I would have liked a bit more of the husband and the mental gymnastics it seemed like she'd been through. Perhaps she sees hubby peering in? Perhaps some guilty comparison as to how this lover really satisfied her and left her wanting more? Story though very well written very clean. Obviously edited with a keen eye for detail.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
I agree with the others on some points

I don't completely agree with the racism thing, but i do think that it was added for the visual picture that it produces. I don't think that's racist though. It's not promoting or demoting one race before the others. It is just there to set the scene for people who do find interracial interaction erotic. Its kind of like the Kardashians saying that they prefer to date black men; or Tiger Woods saying that he only dates white women. It is a preference.

Why is it that it is only racist when black and white people are mentioned? Many Asians come to America and marry white men. Many white men date Latino women. No one bats an eyelash. But as soon as it is black and white, everyone sees it as racially important.

That said, I have to agree with everyone that there isn't much of a story here. It is a sex scene. Flash stories are one scene in which the reader can get a feel for the entire story. We see the character's personalities in that scene. This scene told us nothing about the people, other than they were horny. It may be erotic, but there is no story. In my humble opinion, any story in which sex is the ENTIRE story, isn't a story. Sex should be part of it, but not the whole story. Once again, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another cuck story

It was a beautiful love story and would have stood alone them unfortunately the mention of race and that husband had arranged it, spoilt it for me. It certainly wasn't a quickie. .

The love scene was well written I really enjoyed that part.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Strange

Yes,.cuckolding is a strange taste. So is reveling in being a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous