All Comments on 'The Quiet Friend Pt. 02'

by clarkcrow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 11 years ago
Nicely done.

I've told you before in our chats I really like Rowan and would be very happy to call him a friend. Sarah, I'm not so crazy about...I still want to drop kick her into the next county. :-D

Well done, Zee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cripes!!!!

That was almost four pages of hot sex, and not only that, but relationship development and love making to boot! Please sir (?), continue with your writing endeavors until you make untold millions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally got to the sex...

But it's simply too matter of fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

You are a very good writer. You really make the reader feel the characters. I am looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh, I really wanted to like the second part of this story but I just don't like Sarah. Rowan deserves better than Greg's sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm - Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. I wanted to like her at first. But then... not so much because she's so selfish:

- She forces R to tell her his feelings for her at the club (which K calls her out for). "I just had to hear it from him!" You already knew from the eavesdropping! Or you could have talked to K!

- Their first time together inside the front door while giving him a BJ, she forces him to close his eyes. Seriously? Anyone wants to look at what's happening to them! Particularly the first time.

- Then later in bed, "You can't touch me!" What a control freak!

- Finally in the kitchen, she asks him, "Do you love me?" and this AFTER K has made her promise that she wouldn't force him to reveal things; she'd let him share on his own time. And to top it off, she doesn't even love him (yet)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous