The Quiet Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers

"Sarah..." He murmured quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Uh..." Rowan trailed off, unsure of what he was going to say.

"Keep your eyes closed as long as you can."

He did not answer because all he felt suddenly was the waistband of his boxer shorts lower and his cock spring out straight. She pulled them down all the way and tapped his foot. He stepped out of them, his mind already driving him wild, wondering when she was going to touch him where he ached to be touched. Having his eyes closed only made it more wonderfully frustrating, especially as her hands began to travel up his thighs... He moaned softly because her tongue licked the underside of his cock out of the blue. Once, twice and with each successive lick her tongue was slower and applied more pressure. His cock was throbbing now and he could feel a wave of pleasure from the point of contact through the shaft to the base each time she licked him. He let his body lean back a little, his legs widening slightly and resisted opening his eyes as she held the base of his shaft and slowly began to suck the head.

He couldn't have said how it felt, but he was so aware of one of her hands gripping his hip and the other holding the base while her hot, wet mouth worked only on his head and her tongue swirled around it occasionally. It was slow. That was the one thing that occurred to him before she whisked him away into a world of sensation by sucking all the way down to the base and using her tongue to lick and push along his shaft while he was in her mouth. That slowness was driving him crazy.

Sarah watched the expressions of pleasure flickering across his face and heard his moans getting louder. His body was sagging a little and he made sure to lean back as she started sucking faster, varying between taking all of him in and keeping only the head in while her tongue moved rapidly. At one point, she pushed his cock upward against his belly and flicked her tongue rapidly from side to side against the head of his cock just over the most sensitive part where the head joined the shaft. That had a massive effect on him.

He kept his eyes closed the entire time; that much she found impressive, but she was glad he couldn't resist opening them as she increased pressure and began to suck hard with a regular rhythm to prolong the build up. When he saw her, his eyes rolled back and he closed them again, uttering; "Fuck..."

She moved the hand from his hip to play with his balls and increased the pressure and speed in sucking. Using her tongue to full effect, she felt his muscles tighten as his breathing became rapid and his moans were full throated, building up to a long groan that ended with a surprisingly primal grunt that turned her on; his orgasm had taken over. His mind felt like it'd been hit by a wave of pleasure crashing down on his entire nervous system, down his spine and along all the nerve endings. He let out successively quieter grunts accompanying each pulse of cum that shot out into her mouth, to be swallowed as he quietened, his knees wavering slightly. She licked every drop of cum she could feel with her tongue before letting his cock slide out slowly, letting her teeth very lightly scrape over the head as it dropped out of her mouth. A small pearl of cum was still at the opening and she squeezed the shaft to watch it grow, before licking it off and giving his head another quick suck. She loved every moment of it, especially his face afterwards.

He had his eyes open and was staring at her, breathing hard, unable to stop himself from smiling. Rowan had no self consciousness in that moment. He slowly sank down and sat with his back to the door, letting his knees rest as she looked at him, biting her bottom lip.

"That was... amazing," Rowan said, wholly aware that it did not convey the full extent of what he was feeling.

She seemed to understand, though, and she smiled warmly, moving to his side and kissing the corner of his mouth. "That's only the beginning."

"Of course it is. You don't think I'd let you do that without me doing something in return?" He asked in mock surprise, still slightly breathless; a fact of which she was proud.

Her answering look was serious and smouldering. "What do you have in mind?" She was right up against him, enjoying the contact with his skin.

His hand snaked to her back and rubbed circles under her shirt, over the spine and her sides. "Whatever you want."

"What a dangerous thing to say. What if I wanted you to be my sex slave?"

Rowan made an exaggerated face of thinking before he asked, "Would I get time off?"

She shook her head. "No."

But he was already pulling her to him, to straddle his legs, which he had straightened out on the floor. He began to kiss her neck lightly, followed by slow licks over each kissed spot and blowing across, making her shudder and smile. She was wearing that top with the neckline going along the collarbone, the top he had seen numerous times before and fantasised about dragging his lips along the neckline.

He pushed her top up from her waist and encouraged her to take it off. As she dragged the shirt off head head, he leaned her back and supported her with his hands. He then leaned down to lick below the bra and above the navel. He blew on that spot and watched her belly ripple slightly from the sudden cooling of her skin. One of her hands came to his head, keeping him there for a little bit until she felt the need to sit up again.

It was so comfortable. It was still a surprise how comfortable it was, how natural it felt for him to be doing this. She desperately wanted him to explore every inch of her body, all at once if that was possible.

She let her top drop from her fingers while his hands were pulling her bra straps down over her shoulders. She readily slipped her arms out of the straps and reached behind to unhook the bra. Almost shy about revealing herself, she held her hands over her bra, keeping it in place. He tugged gently and stared at her. She was smiling mischievously. Her belly wasn't entirely flat, though it was hardly noticeable and her breasts, a little less than a handful were bunched up against her body as her arm pressed against them.

It was almost imperceptible at first, but he could see she was slowly letting the bra slip down her chest. Before it was entirely gone, he reached for her arm and pulled it to the side slowly, letting her bra drop to the space where her crotch was near his groin. Her breasts were firm and round with the slightest feel of being conical, only because her nipples, to his surprise, were longer and thicker than he ever would have guessed. There had never been any indication that they were that prominent.

She laughed, making her breasts jiggle with movement and his eyes followed, mesmerised.

"Rowan!"

"Huh?"

"Well?"

"Your nipples are big."

"Uh-huh. I didn't know this. You know what else they are?"

"What?" Rowan asked, barely hearing her. His hands were spread and on her lower body, the curve of his forefinger to the thumb mirroring almost exactly the curve of the underside of her breast.

"Really sensitive. And begging to be licked. Now."

He didn't know what made him do it, but he looked down at her legs. They were bare and soft and inviting to the touch. He looked up at her face, to the questioning look in her eyes.

Grinning, he pulled her body closer and kissed her chest, between her breasts. He paused as the kiss made his lip ache. This time, instead of kissing, he licked the same spot with the very tip of his tongue. Using the tip, he trailed slowly towards one breast, stopping only to suddenly blow along the wet skin. He lightly scraped the side of her breast with his teeth, licking the skin as he did so. Then he nuzzled her flesh and moved to the middle again.

Slowly he licked lower until he had to stop and she began to lean back to make it easier for him. Then, without warning, he brought one hand to her breast and lightly squeezed the nipple. This made her gasp lightly. He lightly licked around the other nipple, making sure not to touch it; he blew on it and licked around it again, with a little more pressure this time. Using the tip of his tongue, he lightly touched her nipple and flicked it. Then again, and again, until he was gently, just on the edge of his tongue, rapidly flicking it across the end of her nipple. She squirmed a little, moaning and bringing her hand to his head to push him against her breast. He took this as an invitation to suck hard. It was painful, but for a few moments, he ignored the pain, relishing the soft yielding of her breast.

She moaned even louder, surprising him a little and he stopped and looked up at her. She wasted no time in pushing his mouth against her nipple again and he resumed licking her nipple and sucking it into his mouth, more softly this time. At one point he drew as much of the flesh around it into his mouth and she moaned loudly, her breathing becoming more noticeably shallow as her hips started to involuntarily jerk from each pull of his mouth on her nipple.

Rowan could not have said how long he kept her breast in his mouth, letting his tongue whirl around it every now and then between sucking it, but he was aware of her moans becoming more frequent as well as her hands moving more rapidly through his thick hair as she held him there. Soon, he let her nipple fall out of his mouth and switched to the other one, again taking it into his mouth and sucking hard. Her breathing was ragged now and he looked up briefly at one point to see her eyes closed and an intense expression of pleasure on her face.

He kissed underneath her nipple and moved back, watching her chest rise and fall with each shallow breath. She looked down at him, breathing hard and then leaned forward to kiss him open mouthed on the lips. Her tongue touched his and a moment or so later, he realised she was grinding against him. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she increased speed a little, but mostly pressure, grinding her wet knickers against his bulge. The effect was maddening and he found himself unable to think clearly as her body weight pressed down on him and moved in a rhythm which was making him very hard.

Her head was besides his and his mouth was on her neck, licking and nibbling as she kept grinding against him, obvious about it now and taking her time with slow but hard movements. The heat from her pussy was clearly evident and made him even more turned on as he kissed her neck with fading intensity, getting lost in the feel of her body.

Soon, all he could do was breathe as she kept up her rhythmic dance on his hard cock, moaning faintly with each thrust against it. He closed his eyes, taking in her smell and felt her shift slightly. He opened his eyes again to see her looking directly at him, arms gripping his shoulders, her mouth right in front of his lips. She kissed him a few times and leaned back just slightly so he could see the lust in her eyes. For a moment, he simply let his hands grip her hips and help her along, staring back and unthinking. Then she leaned back more, moving her arms so they settled on his legs behind her, supporting her weight as she begun to grind him with unrestrained passion.

Rowan could only watch. His own ache was nearly unbearable, but it was nothing compared to how she was feeling. She grunted with each thrust, eyes closed and her hips bucking wildly. He could feel the weight in her arms as she used them to push herself into him.

It was a minute or so later when she suddenly slowed, her eyes flashing open as she let out a huge moan. She gave a few hard thrusts against his throbbing cock, pausing at the end of each one and punctuating with a loud grunt. Her eyes rolled back and she cried out loudly, moving forward to wrap her arms around his neck and pressing herself against him. He simply sat quietly, his arms on her back, feeling her thrusting die out as her body began jerking every second or so while her orgasm ran through it. He felt every jerk of her body and was amazed at the intensity of it. There was something so raw about it; it felt as though it had emptied his mind.

Slowly, her jerking stopped and he could hear her trying to catch her breath while she stayed motionless. Slowly she brought her mouth to his cheek and gave out a small, short laugh. She kissed his cheek and slowly straightened so she could look at him properly. She was still breathing shallow as she smiled and moved forward to drag her bottom lip along his jaw, ending with a kiss.

"Wow," She said. "That was..."

"... Intense?"

She laughed. "Uh-huh. Yes."

Rowan thought about it for a moment. He wasn't sure he had actually done anything at all to trigger the orgasm. "What happened to me returning the favour?"

"You did, you idiot... I told you, my nipples are sensitive. Really sensitive. You drove me right to the edge. I haven't cum that hard for a long, long time." She moved back so he could see her face. She looked down briefly at the place where her soaked knickers rested on his erection. "And of course, that helped."

Rowan looked sheepish for a second and smiled, letting his eyes run over her upper body. Her nipples were erect and bright and her belly pulsed slowly with each breath. Her body had finally calmed and she took stock of the situation.

"I didn't want to wait," She said.

Rowan was confused until he realised she was talking about her dry humping him.

"I know I've got no condoms," She added. "I figured you wouldn't have any either."

"Oh. No. I don't." The thought of protection hadn't even entered his mind. He said so.

She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, well, I nearly didn't think of it either. God, Rowan, I was ready to just let you get inside me."

Those words had a big effect on him and he stammered, suddenly nervous, though he had no idea why. She smiled at him and touched her lips to his to calm him. It had the desired effect.

She put her forehead against his and whispered, "I think we should go back to yours, don't you?"

"You realise we'll have to walk." Rowan sighed, quite content with the idea of staying where they are.

"We can get some condoms on the way. There's no way I'm going for the rest of the night without at least having you in me once."

That erased any thought of protest from him and he dumbly nodded as she slowly lifted her leg over his body so she could sit at his side. Then she stood up, slowly, using his shoulders to push herself up and he followed suit.

She looked down at her knickers. "They're soaked. I can't wear these." She took them off immediately with a casual air, as if she was simply undressing after a long day.

Rowan's eyes widened. He stared at the small patch of trimmed pubic hair and the obvious shine of moisture below it. Her labia were a little puffy, peeking out from between her legs just a touch. He couldn't take his eyes away from them.

He didn't even think about doing it. On impulse, he reached out to touch her there. She shuddered in surprise and sighed as he stroked her lips lightly. She moaned as he applied a little more pressure. Her pussy was wet to the touch and his fingers glided along the edge of the lips with ease. He stopped for a moment and very deliberately brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them, tasting her for the first time as she watched.

He returned her look and sucked her juices off his fingers and then slowly moved to her, pushing her back against the wall as she had done to him earlier.

"Rowan?"

He didn't answer. He knelt down in front of her instead. Her inside thighs were moist and glistening. Her pussy was in full view and he looked at it, curiously taking in as much detail as he could. Slowly he brought his hand to the back of her thigh and without a word, lifted her leg off the floor. A small sound of surprise escaped her lips but she regained her balance immediately and didn't resist at all as he lifted her leg high enough to place over his shoulder.

Before she knew it, his mouth was on her pussy. He licked slowly at first, tasting her. It had a strange, alluring sharpness to it. He let the flat of his tongue press down and run along as much of her pussy as he could manage, before plunging the tongue tip into the folds, flicking back and forth rapidly as she moaned loudly. Her breathing was already beginning to quicken. She widened her legs without thinking about it and soon he flicked his tongue higher and higher until he reached her clit.

She gasped when he made contact with it and her body felt a little heavier. He could not tell if it was because she felt weaker or because she wanted to press down on his tongue. He started to lick her clit slowly at first. Occasionally he stopped briefly to listen to her. She was gasping a little and moaning along with his licking. He started to lick faster, alternating between light flicks and pressured touches with his tongue tip. It didn't take long. Her earlier orgasm already had her near the edge and as he increased the pressure and speed, licking her clit over and over in circles and up and down, she suddenly cried out, grabbing his head and using it for support as her muscles tightened. Her pussy grew profusely wet and her hips bucked spasmodically, punctuated by her loud grunts and her growing weight.

Rowan kept licking, softly this time as her orgasm subsided slowly and her body lowered gently, leaning more against him than actually moving down as he gripped the back of her lower thighs and helped support her. His head was against her belly as the jerking in her body finally stopped and she lowered even more, coming to a rest right in front of him, back to the wall. She was still breathing a little heavy, staring at him with a grin.

His lips and the area around it were a little wet with her juices and she leaned forward, licking around his mouth a little and then his lips. Then she kissed him hard. This time, the pain in his lip was definitely mingled with pleasure and he did not mind it. They sat like that for a while, her head on his shoulder, almost ear to ear, and her body half leaning on his.

He heard her whisper, "I can't believe it took me this long to figure out how I felt about you."

Rowan wasn't sure how to answer that.

"You're mine too," She said.

He hugged her on impulse and she returned the embrace. Her breathing was finally calm and neither of them felt the need to move for a few moments.

But then, "C'mon, Rowan. Back to yours."

It took them a few minutes to make themselves presentable. They did it in the bathroom, quickly washing their faces and watching each other dress with no trace of self consciousness. Everything was done in silence but it was so comfortable and put them both at an ease in which they could not stop smiling.

Rowan felt nervous all of a sudden though, when they heard knocking at the door.

"Uh."

Sarah glanced towards the doorway and shrugged. "I'm not going down there."

Rowan narrowed his eyes at her mockingly and then looked toward the stairs. "Well, I guess it'll be me then." But as he walked out of the bathroom, he heard the door opening. That meant it was either Katarina or Gil. He wondered why either of them would have knocked first.

Gil stood in the passageway as Rowan descended the stairs, wondering how he was going to explain his presence here.

"Rowan. How's it?" Gil asked, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey. I'm okay. How are you?"

It was at this point that Gil noticed the cut on Rowan's lip. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Uh..."

"And what's that smell? Kinda distinctive. Rowan, what have you been doing here?"

Feeling as though this conversation was going rapidly out of control, despite the fact nothing much had been said, Rowan simply stared at Gil and thought of Sarah. He wondered how long she would be. He just wanted to leave now. It almost felt as though, even if this was Katarina's place and Gil was her boyfriend, that he was being intruded upon.

clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers