The Quiet Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers

She put one hand on the back of his head and her fingers became tangled in his hair as she arched her breasts against him and leaned her head back so he could kiss more of her. For a moment, he looked at her and the sight of her eyes closed with her mouth slightly open and gasping, spurred him on even more and he began to rock with more intensity. She responded immediately, her legs tightening and loosening around him and he knew she was close when even that stopped and her moaning got louder. He kept thrusting, raising himself up with straightened arms so he could roll his hips to move faster. It also let him see her properly from above, though by now the feelings in his body and mind had overwhelmed him enough so that it was almost as if he was not processing anything properly. There was just a wide mixture of the feel of her body, the feeling of moving in and out of her and everything she was; as if he was feeling her essence.

He felt the pleasure build and suddenly he came, grunting and slowing his thrusts to synchronise with each time his cock twitched and released cum. He nearly collapsed on her, especially when his final hard thrusts were punctuated with her tightening her legs around him and letting out a loud cry, face contorted with ecstasy. He watched the entire time, the way her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth making an O shape and her breasts moving every time her body jerked. He watched as her body relaxed and her legs loosened, her eyes opened in a flutter and she looked up at him. It was a shy smile that appeared on her face, that soon turned into a half laugh and it felt as though she was completely open to him, just the way he felt with her. She was beautiful.

She reached up to touch his face with her fingertips; brushing his mouth with one finger and watching him kiss it lightly. Then she ran her hands down his arms, which he still had straight to support his upper body, before moving them up again to his shoulders and pulling him down to her. He lowered himself slowly, letting himself rest on her and feeling her nuzzle his neck.

"Stay like this for a moment. I like your weight," She whispered.

Rowan did not move. He felt her arms wrap around him to hold him tight. It was a few minutes before she let go and nudged him. He rose and moved to the side, lying down beside her. She rolled the condom off of his cock and turned to stretch her arm out and dropped it to the floor. He watched as the shape of her breast changed with her straight arm and then her eyes as she rolled back to him and moved right up against him.

Perhaps because the silence was enough for the both of them after having shown an outpouring of emotion through their bodies, she said nothing as she moved even closer and nestled her face in his neck and kissed it goodnight. Her steady breathing a long while later told him that she had fallen asleep.

Rowan moved back a little to look at her face and then rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling with a smile that would not go away until he fell asleep.

The sun streamed strong through the window in the morning and warmed his eyelids. He woke slowly, taking in the ceiling and then turned his head to look toward her as his mind flooded with memories of the night before.

She was still asleep. During the course of the night, she had moved a little further away but her arm was still stretched toward him and her fingers were touching his shoulder. Her body rose and fell with her breathing and Rowan took the time to really look at the way her hips flared out like the smooth curve of a cello.

He was reminded of the first time he saw her dance, her sexy sways and the way her hips had rolled. He could get used to waking up every morning with her by his side.

Slowly and quietly, he got up and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later he was in his kitchen, looking at the choices he had for breakfast. His body was crying out for food and he could not remember the last time he ate. There was nothing particularly appetising and he wondered if Sarah would be open to going out for food.

He thought about that for a moment; the idea that Sarah was here with him. The previous night had taken on a surreal tone in his memory already because he never thought it would happen. But it had and it had happened because she had made it happen. The thought made him smile.

"How's your lip?" He heard her ask behind him.

He turned around and saw her standing, wearing nothing but one of his shirts and presumably her knickers. The top few buttons were open and the shirt tented where her nipples pushed against the material. He already wanted to touch her again.

"Hey, I asked you a question!" Sarah said, amused by his look.

"It aches."

She walked up to him and put her arms on his shoulders. "My poor Rowan getting punched in the name of love."

"Worth it, I think," Rowan said, wondering if the use of the word 'love' was intentional.

"I'm starving."

"So am I."

"We need to eat something."

Rowan nodded. "I was thinking of going out to a cafe or whatever. What do you think?"

"Whatever you want," Sarah said, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body to him.

"You know, I think part of me is still sort of finding this all really surreal."

She giggled. "Why?"

"Because you were... you were unattainable."

"I told you, Rowan. There's always a chance."

"I remember."

Her hand snaked up to his hair and her fingers curled into the locks at the back of his head. "I remember what you said about getting lost in me," She said quietly. Even then, her voice sounded loud to his ears.

"At the club."

"As soon as I heard you say those words, I wanted to do this."

"Do what?"

"This; what I'm doing now. I wanted to hold you. I think that was the first time I sort of..." She hesitated and he heard the nervousness in her voice.

"What?"

"I don't know. It was pure. It was like this thing I wanted to do and there wasn't anything in its way. It was immediate. I don't know if I'm making sense."

"You are," Rowan said, kissing her neck.

"Good."

She moved back and he saw the nervous expression on her face. Something was bothering her. "What is it, Sarah?"

"You remember I said I never want you to hold back on telling me your feelings?"

"I do."

"And I think I should be the same. No... hiding, or anything."

"Agreed," Rowan said, wondering where this was going.

"You love me, don't you?" She asked.

A very tiny part of Rowan had been worried about this coming up. He was all too aware that he had spent years knowing of his feelings for her and how strong they were. He had no doubt it was love. Of course, she had been with Greg during most of that and he could not, however much he wanted to, expect her to feel the same way. He wasn't sure of how to answer the question, but he could think of nothing but being honest.

"Yeah, I do," He said.

She nodded. She didn't want to hurt him and she knew she couldn't say the same; at least not right now.

"Sarah, I understand this has all happened kind of fast. Fast, in the sense that I told you how I felt and it wasn't long before you broke up with Greg and this happened. I'm glad it's happened. I know I feel intensely about you. If anything ever happens to make it uncomfortable, you just have to tell me. We'll deal with it, right?"

She could hear the hope in his voice but listening to him and thinking about the moments they'd shared together made her answer easy.

"It won't get uncomfortable, Rowan," She said confidently.

"No?"

"No way. I know it won't." She hesitated before carrying on. "You're right. It has happened kind of fast but I'm not worried about that. And I might not feel exactly the way you do, but I'm not worried about that either."

"This sounds promising..."

She grinned and her fingertips touched his neck. It was a completely automatic act. "You know why I'm not worried?"

"Why?"

"Because... the one thing I am sure of is that last night, I lost myself in you. I was in this moment that stretched for ages and ages. And you were the only other person there. How could I worry when that happens?"

He kissed her and then winced at the pain in his lip, uttering a groan and half laughing at his sudden impulse.

"Oi. Careful!" Sarah said, eyeing his bruised lip. She blew on it softly and kissed it. "Let's go eat. The sooner the better. Then we come back here. The sooner the better."

With that, she held his hand and insistently pulled him toward the bedroom.

clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers