All Comments on 'The Quiet House Ch. 01'

by AesopsDreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
self loathing

This is more like a therapy for self loathing than an erotic story.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000almost 8 years ago
Interesting Ending

Looking forward to he next chapter, the last part peeked my interest for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a fine story by a gifted writer, and

even funny in spots. The surrealistic aspects are metaphors. Ben's young penis grows huge and harder than ever before. His young balls feel heavy to him, and he blows his balls and splatters his semen all over the whole bathroom. It's because he's going through the experience of lots of boys--his mind is opening up to the power of his own mother's cunt. Ben doesn't want this, he's repulsed by it, but he cannot deny it. That glorious hole between his mother's thighs is his own birth canal, where he passed through 18 years before when he came out of his mother's body as a little baby. It exerts an attraction on her son that no other, inferior, cunt ever can. The kid fears he's released "some terrible inner demon, and like a Pandora's Box, it wasn't something I was ever going to be able to put back." I hope that in the next installment Ben discovers that it's a friendly demon, in fact his best buddy, and it leads him to stick his big penis up where it belongs and shoot his tsunami of semen up his own mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
This was different, and I like it

This story makes great use of surrealism, honestly some of the best use of it I have seen on literotica. You keep things pretty down to earth, until the son is suddenly exposed to a fetish he did not quite realize he had. Suddenly the world is morphing around him and mocking him.

I loved it! Five stars and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

LeonardZFLeonardZFalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

I look forward for more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good start and please continue this very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for another crap story!

Interesting take...the guy hallucinates that he is doing it in front of an audience who is cheering him on....Good times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent, please write ch 02

please, please write ch 02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous