The R-Virus: Trespasser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, easy there bud -OOF!" She had tried to keep some kind of control over the situation, but then those two hard hands slammed into her shoulders and she no longer had the breath in her lungs to talk. She stumbled forward with lurching steps and instinctively reached out with her hands. With a wince of pain in her wrists, her palms gong against the unforgiving glass saving her face from the impact.

Ok, this guy was not taking no for an answer tonight, guess she would be working pro bono. Now it made sense why he just stood there so long, must have been eye fucking the shit out her before he pounced. She shook her head with a crooked grin feeling a neurotic thrill course through her, guy was putting his job on the line for a bang with her, she was perfectly fine with that. He could have his fun and she could easily get off the hook when the security guard decided to force himself on her.

She braced against the glass with a lusty chuckle as she bent over nice and deep for him. The lights might be off but she still looked over her shoulder and give a sensuous wriggle of her hips

"So I guess this is part where you frisk me? Maybe give me a cavity search?" Her tone was desirous and she felt electric thrill race up her spine taunting this stranger to fuck her. He surged in on her slamming his hands against her presented with such force it stung the plush cheeks through the elastic material of her skirt.

When those greedy fingers curled in and crushed into the meat of her ass making her moan at that hot ache she felt. He had such strong hands and that painful pressure he applied only thrilled her and she pushed her hips into his palms wanting more.

He moved in deeper and she felt his big gut resting over top her backside but she didn't care about his looks because there was something prodding so thick and hard between her legs. Jackpot, this guy wasn't just sexually aggressive, he was hung too! Her groin started to throb with hunger feeling that stiff meat so close to it. His thick rod was wedged into the crack of her ass while he curled in over top of her.

Those hard palms raked up her sides, dragging the thin material of her blouse along for the ride. More ink was exposed when he fished her blouse from under her skirt. Twin rows of black leafed lattice work framed around her midsection to draw the eye to her toned midsection and her pierced navel.

She sighed softly feeling the firm pressure on her sides while he felt her up. His hard fingers ground into her toned stomach, stroking over each slightly defined set of abs while he rubbed his way to the generous swell of her chest.

A soft moan purred out of her when he stroked her firm chest. It felt like he was inspecting their size before he gripped her frim breasts through her shirt and bra. Her chest was treated to the same powerful clutch that still had her ass tingling. She tilted her head back with a gasp at the intense burst of pressure she felt. That gasp turned into a lusty moan when he shoved his face into her neck knocking her head to one side.

He smelled like a hospital, sterile and overpowering with alcohol. It made her think that he was probably drunk on the job, maybe even off the medical supplies. Her thoughts were abruptly scattered into a chaotic mess when she felt hard teeth on her delicate flesh.

Her head went limp to one side when his mouth sank into her softness. His tongue stroked over the flesh trapped between his teeth. Her sex melted with desire until her cotton stockings were being dampened by her arousal. She let out a long sensuous moan from him taking her throat and he grunted with a deep animalistic sound when he tasted her.

They were far from tender love bites, they felt far more predatory gnawing and chomping. It hurt to have him biting her the way he was but she loved the force of it and how he dominated her. Her neck was slathered in his thick saliva while he marked all along the length of it with his teeth. Here eyelashes fluttered from his assault with his mouth and her loins only throbbed more fiercely with desire.

He clutched her top and bra in his fists and violently yanked them apart, busting the front of her shirt open. Buttons clattered off the glass and she whimpered having to write off two expensive articles of clothing. She grinned with the thought, he was just making it easier to get off the hook the more he damaged her goods.

Those twin mountains of flesh were exposed to the cool air and hung heavily from her chest with their round perfection. The thick cups of her dark brown areolas were tightly bunched up making her chubby nipples stick out even higher. They both had two thick barbells of metal skewered through them to make them hypersensitive to any touch.

His cool hands slapped over them making her gasp at the sensation of his clammy skin touching her naked breasts. There was a burst of harsh pleasure that surged from her chest when he massaged her firm mounds with cruelty. She groaned when he hurt her and her creamy flesh bulged through the gaps in his fingers. With a pained huff, it felt like he was trying to burst the round perfection of her rack.

She wriggled in his clutches feeling such a dirty thrill having him so aggressively playing with her body. He crushed her nipples between his fingers before he tugged on them making her squeal in delight as sharp sparks of pleasure flared between her legs. The more kneaded at her the more she wanted his cock as she kept incessantly pushing her hips into his groin.

The weight of his belly came off her backside when he twisted his body away from her. She felt one of his big hands leaving her chest and her tenderized mound hotly throbbed in its absence. She didn't have long to ponder his actions when his hand shoved up the back of her skirt.

He snatched at her g-string over the crack of her ass and yanked it down around her thighs. She parted her legs even more she was so eager to get fucked by the horny rent-a-cop, only to have him punch right between her legs.

Her feet rose off the floor until she was on her toes and body went stiff. Her pretty eyes crossed when her sopping wet hole made an obscene squelch when his closed fist sunk past her entrance. The sensation of having his big meaty hand forcing its way up her passage overstimulated her brain. Her mouth gaped and she groaned liked a wounded animal as her tunnel shuddered around his fist.

Then he opened his hand and started to reach around at her insides grabbing at her slick walls. Her mind went haywire from the agony and the pleasure and her body convulsed around his arms. When she felt him reaching deeper, her arms went limp and she was slammed chest first into the wall.

Her breasts were mashed against the cold glass spreading her fleshy mounds across its surface. Her face was twisted to one side and her eyes were locked partially rolled back from him punching at her from the inside.

She could only let out drunken moans from her slackened mouth at the sensation of him rummaging around in her passage. The hard piston pumping at her hole made her pussy gush around his forearm when he worked it even deeper. His hand was so deep inside her that if she did have anything up there, he would have found it.

He had her so stuck on his arm that her hips shifted back and forth while he ruthlessly fisted her. Her breasts squeaked at the glass when they rubbed against it. Her arms swayed back and forth lifelessly while he turned her into a puppet.

The inner thighs of her stockings were sopping wet past her knees he had her pussy drooling so heavily to take his abuse. There were intense surges of discomfort when his fingers and hard knuckles raked at her walls. The raw pleasure she also felt made it feel like there were fireworks bursting in her head.

A grin curled in the corners of her mouth and she huffed deeply at the feeling of getting so close to peaking. Then he yanked his fist from her hole with a messy slurp and the suction she felt on her insides made her stomach cramp painfully. That pain, however, was suddenly drowned out by a crashing wave of pleasure when she came so unbelievably hard.

She let out a frenzied cry of exultation while her hips bucked out of control. Her gaping hole winked its pink walls at him and she clutched her flexing sex when it spurted clear jets of her honey onto the floor.

Just when her legs had turned to jelly and she was about to fall to the ground he halted her decent when he seized her by the throat. Her eyes bulged in their sockets and she loudly gagged from the pressure of his hand wrapped around her delicate neck.

Suddenly her world was reeling when he shoved her back with such force she could have sworn she felt her feet lifted off the ground. Her backside collided with the edge of the desk first and all that momentum transferred to her upper body. While her shoulders impacted with the hard wood of the top of the desk, her head was not so fortunate. It had snapped back over the edge and collided with the lower wall.

It felt like there was an explosion between her ears and thinking suddenly became a luxury. She lay there stunned and let out a disoriented groan when he grabbed her by the hips and dragged her ass to the edge of the desk. Her skull rebounded again off the unforgiving surface but she was so out of it, she just felt the world spinning little more.

It was hard to process what was happening but he yanked her legs open so hard she yelped at the ache in her hips. Her head throbbed and she wanted him to take a time out but she couldn't find the words and only muttered gibberish when she felt him climbing over top of her.

He had her tits again clutching them at the sides and was mashing them together then she felt the cool touch of his mouth. Her chest started to feel hot and she felt wild electric tingles sparking at her rattled mind. There was a constant surge of pressure all over her mounds and she struggled to understand why.

She groaned weakly when she realized he was biting her when the sensation turned into a deep ache. He was on her chest like an animal, gnawing at her with those unforgiving teeth. She wanted to beg him to stop but she was to scared too. There was something off about his behavior, he hardly seemed human.

She whimpered when she could more keenly feel him chewing at the rubbery flesh of her nipples. Her piercings clattered against the hard enamel when he sawed her aching buds between his teeth. Unrelenting jolts of pleasure burst from her chest when he abused her in such a way.

He pulled hard at them like he was trying to rip them off but they thankfully they kept slipped free from his sadistic mouth. There was no pleasure in the way he used her tits more like chew toys he was biting at her so hard, she doubted they would ever look the same.

When she felt his head leave her chest, she clutched at her mauled breasts unsure if she was going to feel if they were intact. There was so much thick drool covering them, she couldn't tell if she was bleeding. She whimpered, certain he had wounded her from how badly they ached.

Her flesh was no longer smooth, her breasts were riddled with swollen lumps and worrying dents where he had bitten her. She could barely touch her nipples they were so tender but she grimaced at the discovery that one of her piercings had gone missing.

He grabbed her by the inner thighs and shoved at them until her knees flanked her tits making her huff while he compressed her. His hardness pushed at her groin testing her hole with his side. She felt pressure between her legs as her pussy started to take something large inside it.

For the first time in her entire sordid life, she didn't want to have sex anymore. The room surged back into clarity when he drove inside her and her cunt loudly belched being overstuffed by hard meat. White hot agony flared between her legs when he smashed his cock up her depths.

She wailed out clutching her platinum blonde head when he impaled her with something even larger than his hand. Everything about it was so wrong. The head felt like a steely hard stopper with a crown of what felt like rocks and the shaft was riddled with unyielding growths that felt like hard lumps.

He was screwing her like a fuck machine with its dial broken on the hardest setting with heavy grunts that had no emotion behind them. Her cries were frantic and she gripped the edge of the desk above her shoulders. Her mauled breasts swayed in broad rotations from his brutal pumping making them clap together in a rhythmic dance.

Her stomach was bulging with his surging dick as those hard studs of his cockhead raked at the length of her passage. The hard lumps stroked over her yawning folds tenderizing them when they smashed past. The discomfort of her internal destruction was horrifying as her insides groaned and gurgled loudly from him rearranging her internally.

The sensation of pleasureless orgasms crashed over her body only increased her sexual torment. Her slippery walls constricted his organ letting her only more keenly feel how utterly warped it felt inside her.

He had her legs pushed so far back, it allowed his hips to crash against her ass with hard fleshy slaps that made her thick cheeks ripple. The sac that battered between her shuddering cheeks felt like they better belonged on a horse they were so large and heavy with sperm to pump into her.

It felt like he was trying to shove right through her with such brutality. She had hoped that he would just impale and kill her than continue to experience his torture device churning at her depths. Instead to she had been turned into a perfect glove for his pleasure and he took a good long time plundering her juicy fuck hole.

Her agonized cries of torment were fading into weak groans as the pain she felt ebbed into a dull ache. The sparks of pleasure she started to feel were faint, but she desperately clung onto the sensation, needing to feel something good while he continued to fuck her.

Frenzied moans were ripped from her throat as her pussy loudly slurped and squished around his organ. Her eyes rolled back into skull a little more feeling him filling her when he finally broke her pussy in for his size.

The pleasure she had yearned for and nurtured in her mind started to surge out of control. Her body grew hot while beads of sweat rolled down her milky skin. Every time he bottomed out in her depths it sent unrelenting waves of what she craved rippling from between her legs. It was too much and she shuddered when it burst so intensely in the back of her skull.

She arched her back under him one final time and she violently convulsed from a mind shattering orgasm before going limp in his clutches. Her tunnel continued to hungrily tug at his organ while she lifelessly jerked from the primal connections of his hips when he overdosed her mind on her favorite drug.

Time lost all its meaning for her while the mutated freak continued to violently hammer at her with ceaseless hunger for her body. He had shoved her across the desk until her head dangled over the edge. The unforgiving pleasure flared so hotly in her head that it melted her mind into mush.

Her green eyes were vacant of all expression and she profusely drooled from her mouth until it was matting into her hair. The only signs of life displayed was when her body jerked and convulsed when he slammed into her.

Her head was so fucked up; she didn't even realize he had stopped pummelling her hole and that bloated tip was shoved up against her bruised cervix. The mighty surge of his cock got her attention and her mouth gaped in a silent scream feeling him splitting her folds apart. It felt like she was going to be ripped in half while he poured into her countless hard lumps in a single deluge of his release.

She let out a strangled gurgle when her midsection shuddered and bloated with a hard lump that sat low just above her pubic mound. Once he finished spilling into her, he unsheathed from her with a slurp. The weight of his body lifted off her when he finished and he released his vice-like grip from her thighs. Her legs flopped open once he longer was forcing her knees to almost touch her shoulders.

She twitched and convulsed uncontrollably in orgasmic seizures as she foamed at the mouth from the present he left in her baby maker. Her stomach noisily churned and that firm bump shifted with life inside her.

His sperm had mutated into massive tadpoles and a countless number of them thrashed in her cavern. Their heads were lumpy with growths that shoved at her walls trying to impregnate her while a lucky few burrowed up the tubes that lead her ovum.

She had unwittingly discovered the reason why this building was so heavily fortified.

The metal bolts shifted back and once more it yawned open to four fully armed and armored soldiers spilled through the passage with their weapons drawn. Each one was in identical black tactical gear with matching short barreled rifles for close quarters engagements.

Their faces were covered in heavy masks with night vision for navigating through the deactivated lab. The only sign of color on their outfits was the badge stitched onto the shoulders, a red and white umbrella. Evan leads his team of four past the glass hallway while Sherry, his female operator instructed him through an ear piece.

"There is only one infected on this floor it's with the objective in the rear of the building." Her voice always calm and confident and he trusted her completely. The squad moved with swiftness through the main area and made their way past the curving marble stairs that led to the second level.

The mission was simple, find the person responsible for tripping the door alarm in this place and extract them. Usually, a security team would have been sent to deal with just a trespasser. D-19 however, was designated a contaminated testing facility, that meant there was loose test subject.

His team was assembled to handle the situation, one infected was nothing to deal with for a team trained to combat an entire outbreaks worth. It was crucial to make sure another incident like Raccoon City and he took great pride in his squad being on the top of the list to deal with threats.

As they got closer to the location of where the intruder was assumed to be. The sounds of heavy grunting came from the room and he silently motioned for a full stop of their advance. Kelly was the first one to break silence with a shocked voice.

"Oh my god they weren't kidding during the briefing..." He looked back to her and even though she was wearing a mask he could see her tense up, that's right we are professionals. The briefing did leave little to the imagination about what to expect.

They were tinkering with other ways to control the reanimated corpses by having the virus stimulate other parts of the brain. Rather than relying on them pursuing their instinct to feed, they tried to get them to desire something else that they could have more control over. In a way they had succeeded, the control part, not so much.

He motioned to fan out and they all maneuvered taking up their positions in front of the double doors. He lowered his rifle and drew his flashlight and pistol and affixed with a silencer. He braced his firing hand under the wrist with the one holding the flashlight forward.

His night vision automatically adjusted to the presence of light so he didn't blind himself. Even he was still taken aback by the sound as it was painfully obvious what was happening in the room. What distressed him more was that he could only hear the sounds of just the infected.

He gave Kelly a nod and she moved up to push open the door, the briefing couldn't have prepared him for what he saw. The infected was rutting away at woman bent over the desk and the way she was limply jolting under him he couldn't be sure she was even alive.