The R-Virus: Trespasser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The infected was a grotesque thing with gray loose flesh riddled with blackened veins. Evan advanced into the room sneering at the sight of him. His flesh was sagging around his muscles but his stomach was bloated until it looked taught. The mutant's eyes were yellow and streaked with blood but it clearly didn't register the flashlight he was shining at it.

His jaw sagged open oozing thick drool as he mindlessly ass fucked the woman. Her plush cheeks were spread so wide around his knobby member that her flesh had wrinkled to take his size. He had to force down the bile rising in his throat at the sounds of her guts roiling to take his cock.

He had seen a lot of messed up shit working with Umbrella, but this one nearly topped them all. He spoke into the comms keeping his voice calm and clear honoring the strict protocol of the company.

"Shelly the Objective is... held by the infected. Permission to fire." His finger moved over the trigger of his weapon ready to make the shot.

"Granted." Shelly curtly responded and with a sound no louder than a snapping finger, he put an end to the horrible sound it was making. With a hole freshly placed between its rolling back eyes, its head tilted back and it fell away from its prey.

He was forced to turn his gaze away from the sight of just how much was sliding out from her. He winced at the explicit sound of a fleshy pop and he seriously doubted they would be walking out with just one body bag that morning.

When the infected hit the floor he gave the hand signal for the all clear and the rest of the team stepped in with their weapons lowered. Evan didn't need to orchestrate his team. Garret turned and stood watch over the doorway, his bulk easily filling one-half of those double doors.

Kelly made her way to the woman replacing a leather glove with a surgical one. Mark was already unfurling a body bag for the infected blowing out a muffled whistle as he walked past the dead intruder.

All three members of team worked in silence as Evan oversaw them. Kelly was inspecting the woman, the only clothing that remained on her body was her skirt that had been shoved up around her waist and the high black stockings that hugged her thighs with lacy elastic bands.

Her eyes stared forward with an empty gaze and there was a thick pool of drool around her parted mouth. Her breasts were mashed against the deck making them bulge past her sides but even from this angle he could see that they were heavily bruised with clearly defined bite marks.

Mark kept stealing glances at her from his kneeled position and it made Evan's hair bristle. Then he shot up from his duties and pointed at one of her many tattoos exclaiming.

"Holy shit I-I think I know this girl!"

"You do?" Even felt a sting of pity hoping they were not very close.

"Yeah, but what the fuck would be doing here? She doesn't do outcalls."

"Outcalls?" Even asked incredulously but then it dawned on him and he shook his head in annoyance. "For fucks sakes, Mark, I thought you personally knew her."

"Well we did get personal a few times. Top shelf pussy - if you had the cash to buy it." Mark chuckled as he moved in closer to look her over. Then Mark dug his gun barrel between her legs to part one of her folds. "Well... it used to be top shelf..."

"HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT!" Kelly snapped at Mark as she swatted at him from the other side of the desk.

The tone of her voice made Mark recoil back from the woman until he stumbled over the corpse on the floor barely keeping his balance. Chastised he rounded to continue to bag up the infected with a shake of his head.

"Damn shame." He muttered before kicking the infected over onto the bottom of the bag.

Kelly gently placed his hand on the girl's head and used a thumb to gently tug at her eyelid. She gasped when her pupil contracted in response to the flashlight she shined into it. Her hand went to her bruised neck for a pulse and her head snapped to Evan.

"We got a pulse!" Evan gasped at the news, he had already mentally written her off as D.O.A.

"We need to get her out of here. Mark bag it up faster we are leaving right now. Garret carry the survivor."

Garret turned away from the open door and made his way to the desk. The large man tenderly scooped the woman up and said in a soothing voice.

"Don't worry we got you... you're safe now." She looked comatose as her head hung back limply over Garret's bicep. Her chest looked awful with purple bruises and thick red welts marking her. One of her nipples was leaking blood having its matching piercing ripped from it.

Evan noticed the small deformation in her stomach and hand snapped to his side arm at the sight of it shifting with a life. He grabbed Garret by the shoulder and firmly said.

"Garret - wait... something is wrong here. Kelly - her stomach." She moved to the woman still held in Garrets arms and placed a naked hand on her writhing stomach.

"Oh my god... what did it put inside her?"

"Should we be worried?" Evan asked her, but Kelly shook her head as she probed at the frim lump in the girls belly.

"No... I don't think so. Whatever it is - they are too small."

Even sighed at the new development and had to report it.

"Sherry we have a survivor... but there is a complication. Something is moving inside her. Unclear what the cause is."

"Really? One moment I'll need to check with the authority on that one." It was not often he heard her surprised by something. He pursed his lips tightly in annoyance, now the suits are going to get involved, they always complicated shit.

Mark had already bagged up the other body and he clipped a lanyard to a hook and started to drag it to the front door in preparation. Still, he yanked his ear piece out and clenched it tightly in his fist to whisper.

"A Hundred bucks - we still take her out of here with whatever the fuck is inside her."

"Are you kidding me Mark? We're placing bets on a living person now?" Kelly harshly whispered right back with her mic in her hand.

"What? she is property of Umbrella now. They won't be taking her no fucking hospital she is dead meat and you fucking know it." Mark was cold and sadly right on point with his logic, Kelly remained silent.

"We have sent a medical truck to meet with you at the loading bay. Have both of them ready for transport." Before Mark put his earpiece back in he couldn't resist chiming in.

"See?"

"Enough Mark you drag the body Kelly Rearguard." Evan cut in and the debate was over. He took point guard and the team silently fell into formation with one hand on Marks lower back to guide him as he hauled the body. He felt sorry for the man behind him, Raccoon City had affected him badly.

Kelly watched their rear keeping vigilant watch on the space behind them while Garret carried their VIP between them all. Everything was going smoothly and Evan couldn't wait to get the hell out of this place, the fact they continued to keep it operating in any function unsettled him deeply.

They made their way back into the main hall getting closer to the exit where they came from. A heavy thud from behind the team gripped his heart with icy fingers of dread, something large just fell in behind them. He twisted around into a kneeling firing stance and his eyes gaped at what he saw.

Kelly was prone on the floor her helmet had been split open and her fiery red mane of hair was splayed out over the stone floor. Her mask had been knocked off her face and he could see that she had been knocked out cold from the impact.

Standing over was massive arachnid creature, the body looked like it was composed out wet craggy stone with white joints of meat connecting the hard sections together. It hissed in triumph over the unconscious woman as it shoved one of his massive claws down her tactical vest.

Her body was lifted off the ground when it stuffed its limb under her top. In one savage rake, he watched it strip the woman from her neck down to her crotch with one deft movement. It exposed her body to it, her large breasts wobbled from the violent removal of her clothing

"TEAM EXIT NOW!" Evan's voice came in loud and clear, Mark and Garret didn't hesitate to comply and sprinted for the door with their cargo in tow. Evan remained behind and advanced on the mutated spider with his weapon poised to fire. It was all happening so fast as it maneuvered over his prone squad mate.

It was focused on its prize and its parted its fanged maw to close them around one of Kelly's breasts. The large bulbous sheathes of muscle holding its fangs spread apart and engulfed her tit. Its mouth parts powerfully contracted around her flesh to tug at her so hard, that it lifted her upper body off the ground.

He saw a heavily barbed and tapered tongue was swirling around her in slow rotations to taste her followed by a lewd slurp. Evans roared into his mic failing to control his voice in the moment.

"Sherry! hostile mutant member down! Permission to fire!" The spider was finished tasting her leaving the flesh of her breast pink from its touch. He scowled when there was still no response, she was always on point with her calls something was delaying her on purpose.

It shoved at Kelly's legs pushing them past her head until her hips were lifting off the ground to meet with the narrow abdomen it was moving over top of her. Its cock erupted from the end of its body a large organ of pale flesh. Its cock was glistening with preslime as it lowered to her sex rhythmically pulsating the closer it got.

His heart sank seeing the wedge-shaped tip getting so close to her naked groin The broadly pronounced crown was sheathed with a small forest of small but sharp looking spines. It drooled a thick rope of its arousal right into her parted slit. His mind battled with the urge to act, trying to undo so many years of programmed discipline.

He fingered the trigger but was could only continue to watch helplessly as it pressed its tip into her making her petals part around its member. Her hips were forced to roll against it when it stirred at her opening, it seemed to be savoring the moment.

The room reverberated with the sound of gunfire and a tight cluster of high caliber rounds smashed into its multi-eyed face. Kelly was a friend, a warrior and member of his squad, he fired again with another controlled burst. The spider staggered back from Kelly with a squeal of agony and the pair of its most forward arms were lifted to protect its self from being stung more.

Evan rushed forward with more controlled bursts until his weapon had one last round inside the chamber. It was keeping its body low ensuring that he only struck its most armored parts, the thing was intelligent even under fire.

He whipped a flash bang at the creature while it was still retreating and rushed in. When he had grabbed Kelly by her ruined uniform, the grenade burst and suddenly there was no more sound, only a fierce ringing in his ears.

Mark and Garret suddenly joined him, they heard him firing and now joined in his decision to act. Spent brass casings rained over the floor as the spider was disoriented and awkwardly scampered away from them on its stilted legs crashing into the reception desk.

They performed a firing retreat while he got Kelly out the door. Garret and Mark were holding at the entrance as the spider started to charge in for them. Garret had his side arm out when Evan tapped him on the shoulder and he twisted out into the open air. He quickly tapped Mark next and he too shifted outside the structure.

Evan was already trying to shove the heavy door shut when Mark joined him and they both put their weight in it to slam it as quickly as possible. The sounds of the large panes of glass shattering rung in his ears as the mutant spider forced its bulk through the hallway.

The door shuts and the bolts slammed into place, then something struck it with enough force to knock both Mark and Even away from it. They both scramble backward and the trio aim at the door bracing for the worst but the door refuses to budge a fraction for the horror sealed behind it.

Even turned to look for Kelly and Garret already had her pulled into his lap and he was rocking back and forth smoothing back her hair. Mark blew out a deep sigh and fell back to lay flat on the concrete ripping off his helmet and mask to breath in the cool air.

"Holy fucking shit... that was too damned close." He clutched his head to drag his fingers to his loosely cut brown hair.

Evan was silent but his breaths were heavy while he bent over to inspect their downed comrade. He tenderly reached back with a naked hand to stroke his fingers through her scalp. Garret asked urgently with a quiver in his husky voice.

"Is she gonna be ok? Did it... d-did it... hurt her?"

Evan's shook his head at the question and Garret visibly sagged with relief. Evan felt his fingers getting warm and wet with her blood but when he parted her hair to find the wound, it seemed small from the outside.

"She just got a bad knock on the head, does not seem like much... head trauma is too complicated for me." He took off his vest and draped it over her as he continued to look her over.

"Pulse is good her pupils are responsive... she might have a concussion." Still she had been wounded fighting a mutant and that worried him with the clean up crew coming. He grabbed Garret by the shoulders and looked him square in the eyes.

"Get her in the truck before clean up comes if they see her like this... they will want to take her away for examination." Garret's face tightened up and he rushed Kelly into the back of their black SUV.

Mark was tending to the comatose survivor on a table and draped a trauma blanket over her before he slumped onto the bench. When Evan sat next to him, he was shaking so bad he was struggling to light his cigarette. Evan plucked the lighter from his hands and held the flame still until Mark had nursed a bright cherry to life.

"Just when you thought this job couldn't get any more fucked up, eh?" Evan game him a firm slap on the back.

"Boss man you got that fucking right... I just when I thought Raccoon City was the worst it could be." Mark could only shake his head in dismay rubbing his forehead into a palm.

"Fucking suits man, wanted us to leave Kelly like that... with that thing."

"Evan, report!" Shelly barked over the headset. Evan sighed as rested the but of his rifle against the bench between his legs and cradled his rifle against his shoulder.

"This is Evan here." There was an audible sigh of relief.

"What is your status?"

"All hands accounted for, no injuries, infected specimen secured, and the survivor is alive."

"What about the creature that assaulted your team? We heard gunshots despite our orders to not engage it." The sudden male voice resonated into his ear with a sharp question making his brows deeply furrow. Even felt the hairs stand on end and his blood seethed in his veins. Mark yanked his earpiece off and gave it the middle finger while silently mouthing "Fuck you." At it. Even tempered his response as he yanked out the magazine from his rifle.

"I had a member of my squad under threat, the command did not register through our headsets." He slammed a fresh magazine into his weapon while he continued.

"Our weapons were ineffective, we failed to cause significant harm to the Mutant."

"Good, your team did fine work today, we will be expecting a full debriefing when you get back to base."

Their moment of rest did not last long as large truck rolled up painted black and carrying a very large and angular rear compartment. When he saw two techs step out and four armed soldiers accompanying them he felt a spike of dread in the back of his mind. He looked to Mark but he was already putting his mask and helmet back on, shit might get dicey.

The tech approached them he was a tall and wiry man with long rubber gloves that extended past the elbow. He flashed them a bright smile when he asked.

"Rough night on the job?"

Neither of them responded and that annoying grin faded as he had to clear his throat. He looked past as they stood there like silent sentries there was now a faint quiver in his voice.

"A-are those the two for retrieval?" He sheepishly asked.

Evan only nodded wanting nothing more than to make the exchange as uncomfortable for the man as possible so he rushed to get the hell out of here. The techs got to work transferring the woman onto a stretcher but the soldiers hung back. He was trying to place why they were here, was it because of Kelly? Could he be overreacting and it was nothing more than a cautionary procedure about what was inside the woman that they were loading into the truck.

Once they had their cargo on board He watched as they pulled away and his shoulder physically sagged. Mark was the one to clap him on the shoulder this time.

"Well, we did it, can we get the fuck out of here?"

The ride back to headquarters was a silent one and the sun had started to rise behind them. Evan was behind the wheel with his one hand controlling the SUV. It was a stressful night, but he found some measure of happiness, he was taking his entire team home.

Garret looked cramped in the passenger seat he was such a bulky bear of a man. He was used to riding in the back and constantly shifted to try and make himself comfortable. Her ran his hand over his bald head and blew out a long sigh looking out the passenger window.

Kelly had the entire back seat to herself and they had her laying across it. He hair was a disheveled mess and they had all used their vests to cover her body. Mark had sacrificed comfort for his wounded comrade by sitting on the floor beside her. He was holding her hand and gently stroking at it though he might be doing it for his own comfort.

Kelly's weak groan made all three men snap from their thoughts and focused on her with a mix of shock and eager happiness. She clutched her forehead as her eyes fluttered open.

"W-what happened?" She shakily asked while she dragged herself so she was propped up against the door. Evan pulled the SUV over and turned on the hazard lights so he could focus his full attention on her. Mark seemed to struggle to find the word to lighten the blow.

"Y-you got... attacked."

She looked at herself and Evan could see that confusion turned to mortified terror when she realized her front was naked under the jackets draped over her. She reached between her legs urgently and when her hand re-emerged her fingers were saturated in thick slime. Her hand started to tremble and he looked to them desperately for answers with her eyes filling with tears.

"A mutant... a... a mutated spider must have dropped on you. It tried to get at you like the infected had gotten the woman we rescued." Even somberly told her and lowered his head.

"Fucking Umbrella suits wanted us to just fucking leave you with it!" Mark snapped in. Garret swatted Mark upside the head and finished far more eloquently.

"But our Captain didn't let it happen, he made us secure the package and he confronted the arachnid alone."

"Hey, we helped too!" Mark was quick to add rubbing his head.

"I was getting to that part, Mark," Garret grumbled having his fire stolen.

"How are you feeling Kelly, is everything OK?" Even cut in between the bickering pair.

"I- I think so, my head is aching, my uhh..." She quickly took stock of herself, her hand went to her right breast and her cheeks flushed. She seemed to dismiss the sensation with a shake of her head.

"Yeah, just a small head wound, helmet worked pretty well if a bioweapon landed on it."

"Good, just make sure to wash your hair out before the debriefing, we don't want them thinking any of us got injured." Even let out a sigh of satisfaction, she was fine.