All Comments on 'The Railway Trip'

by be24you

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Maybe erotic couplings?

Sure ain't romance. Sluts and cheaters? Yep. Not an honest person here. Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Swede Fare

Where swapping is a common and bastards borne from them swaps are abundant.

PrfsrPrfsrabout 10 years ago
Please continue

Please continue and tell of the rest of the trip...what they do at the ski resort.

ErotonautErotonautabout 10 years ago
Happily married?

For a couple who supposedly love each other, George and Mary spend virtually no time considering Adam and Anne's offer. Indeed, Mary's only concerns appear to be the size of her breasts and whether she'll be able to accommodate Adam's cock (how unsurprising that it should be larger than George's).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This ain't no fucking romance.

1*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Could have used some rewrites

Be24:

It seemed a little glib. The decision to swap especially for the first time, probably shouldn't be done in all. Everybody packing condoms? Likewise no second thoughts about it's effect on the marriage? Plus I can't imagine if it was enjoyable the first time, I can't imagine they wouldn't have fucked at least a couple of times.

And one word usage I find irritating "Adam seemed to respond to my longing eyes" almost always the word 'seemed' is used to indicate false modesty, and the sentence is better without it. Maybe it;s just me.

Anyway, I thought it was a good story, but could have been a very good story with some rewrites. An editor might have helped, or just somebody to read it over for you.

Chilley .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

NOT ROMANCE POST IT WHERE IT BELONGS YOU COWARD AND STOP SPREADING THIS SHIT, BUT THEN WHEN IS LIT GOING TO STICK TO ITS OWN RULES ABOUT POSTING?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total fucking crap by A Wanker

Never read such shit in all my life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Predictable

Then I saw his HUGE cock. And wondered if it would fit my tiny little pussy. But, surprise, he fell in up to his balls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous