The Rainy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HannahBlue
HannahBlue
52 Followers

She went on: "If you're worried what anyone will say, I won't tell anybody, trust me. My roommates are all really friendly to this kind of thing. They know who I am and they respect me. Nobody's gonna go talking shit. You met Sarah downstairs? The girl with the headphones? She's a lesbian too. And our other housemate Tina, well she's not, but she likes to pretend she is. Anyway, all I'm saying is that there's no judgment here." I was mesmerized as she told me all of this. Her intelligent dark eyes were piercing right through me, her carefully articulated words made me feel like a child next to her. It didn't help that she was like a foot taller than me.

"Why do I get the feeling that you've said this before?" I asked her.

"Because I have," she didn't even hesitate. "Look, I'm not going to lie, I've been with a few girls before. I'm not a slut or anything, it's just that I had a really strict upbringing, and when I came here, I understood right away that if I didn't follow my gut about this, I'd die on the inside. You know?"

"Yeah, I know," I admitted, "You're lucky that you know what you want, that you can just go for it."

"You keep saying that you don't know what you want, but look at you, you came back here didn't you? You undressed for me didn't you? Did you like how I touched you?"

"I loved it," I whispered.

"Well then? I think you're giving yourself too hard a time about this. Women have been loving women for centuries. There's nothing wrong with what were doing. You hear me?"

"You're pretty convincing," I laughed.

"I know I am." Her face was really close to me now. Her black hair was hanging loosely around it. I could feel her breath against my face. It smelled sweet.

"Now don't think too much. If you knew that nobody would ever judge you for it, what would you say you wanted right now?"

"I want to kiss you," I murmured inaudibly.

"Huh?"

I just went for it. I met her lips with mine. Her soft mouth lingered against mine, motionless but alive, patient. I started to run my tongue along her lips, and felt her mouth open and her soft tongue met mine. It was so warm and wet. Her saliva tasted like honey to me. She moaned a little as I circled my tongue around hers. I reached around and grabbed her by the waist. The muscles of her back were taught and well-defined. I could feel through her shirt that there wasn't an ounce of fat on her body. I drew her in closer to me and squeezed my breasts against hers. I kept kissing her more and more intensely until I was nearly out of breath. My whole body was tingling at the feeling of having her so close to me. My breasts desperately wanted to feel her touch again. My pussy was getting more and more slippery. Our mouths parted finally and I pressed my forehead against hers. We breathed together. I saw her long legs dangling off of the table as she sat next to me, I saw her perky breasts heaving with her breath under her

thin grey cotton t-shirt, I saw a devious little smile form on her lips.

"Good girl," She whispered. "What do you want now?"

"I want to see your body."

"It's only fair," she smiled and kissed me again. "Let's get off this damn table and go somewhere more comfortable, shall we?"

"Good idea," I laughed. With all the excitement I hardly noticed that we had been sitting on a hard wooden table this whole time. I got up and stretched myself out, being sure to stick my chest out extra far. It delighted me how her eyes deviously lingered on my boobs before meeting my eyes again. She made no effort at all to hide that she was staring at them, and it was refreshing as hell. "Where should we go?" I asked her.

"My room is right down the hall," she said, getting up. She stood in front of me at full height and looked down into my eyes.

"You're really tall," I said stupidly.

"And you've got really big tits," she laughed. "Yeah, whenever I go back to Japan I'm like a freak. My mom and dad are about as tall as you are, but for some reason, here I am: This giant lanky thing."

"I think your body is fascinating," I told her honestly.

"Yeah, thats a word for it. Come on, I'll let you see it." She took me by the hand and led me out of the abandoned room. My old white bra was still lying on the floor where I had dropped it earlier. How long had it been since then? An hour? Two? Twenty minutes? I was losing all sense of time. And it felt great. Feeling like I was being led into some deep dark forest on an adventure, I followed Eva down the hall and into her room. The sound of the rain beating down on the house was comforting. the feeling of her warm hand around mine was comforting. Hell, I was no longer ashamed to admit it: This whole thing felt perfect.

The room she led me into seemed to match her personality perfectly: a strange unique mix of the childish and the ageless. A translucent blue drape hung over the window giving the whole room a cool, refreshing feel as the light went through it. There were a bunch of Japanese posters all over the walls, for what looked like romantic comedies, all with cute girls with big smiles. A rickety old piano stood in the corner, with stacks of books on top of it. There were more stacks of books along the walls on the ground. By the door was an assortment of different colored Converse, perfectly spaced out in a way that reminded me of a crayon box. Her bed was nothing but a mattress on the floor, or not even a mattress but what looked like a bunch of sheets folded over each other to form a cushion. It took up half the room and had a little raincloud pattern on it, like the one on her umbrella. There was a little lamp that stood by her bed in the form of a fox holding a lantern. I stood there for a moment taking it all in, still holding her hand.

"You play the piano?" I asked her finally.

"I used to. All Asian kids have to play the piano," she laughed. "This one's been here since before I even moved in. I mess around with it sometimes but its pretty out of tune. I haven't played seriously since I was a teenager."

"Why'd you stop?" I wondered.

"I became a track star. Hurdles. Didn't have much time for music after that. My parents were kinda pissed, but what can you do?"

"Do you still run?"

"Hell yeah," she said proudly. "I'm like the MVP of our track team."

"Oh, I didn't know we had a track team."

"Every school has a track team." She came up close to me and put her face near mine. It was a little silly how she had to bend down a bit to do it.

"Do your parents know that you're..." As soon as I started to ask the question I could tell that I shouldn't have. Her face started to look troubled, but then in an instant regained its composure of childish confidence.

"I'm brave, but I'm not that brave," she told me. "Let's not worry about that right now. All that we need to know is that I like you, and you like me, and I think I owe you something."

"Huh?"

"You said you wanted to see my body." She was so damn confident it made my heart jump a little.

"I do," I said.

"Ok then, make yourself comfortable." She closed the door behind us and latched the lock. She took me across the room and sat me down on her bed. It was more comfortable than it looked. I sat there with my legs crossed as she walked away from me across the room and stood by the window. She looked out for a few moments, and the soft light against her face made her look so elegant, so sexy. Even this, I understood, even her just standing there was part of the show she was putting on for me. I felt like she was giving herself over to me without even touching me, without even looking at me. Something about the way she stood there told me that she was standing there "for me". It made me feel powerful. Like I could take all the time in the world eating her up with my eyes. She was dressed simply - she wore a tight grey cotton shirt that ended just below her abdomen, and jeans. I looked at the little sliver of belly that could be seen under her shirt. It looked tight and muscular, but pale and delicate at the same time.

After a few moments of this, she looked back at me and smiled. She was teasing me. Slowly she reached down and unbuttoned her pants. She undid her zipper to reveal that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I could see a patch of thick black hair coming out from her fly. My heart started to pound in my chest, and I knew that she could feel my reaction too. She started to pull her pants down, but stopped. She went to lift up her shirt instead. Slowly she pulled it over her belly, and every inch of her skin she revealed to me made my heart pound harder and harder. I had never seen a girl with a body like this. She had a perfect six-pack, not bulky like a guy's, but lean and stretched over her whole abdomen. I bit my lip. My hands were getting restless. I made a movement to touch myself, and right away, as if she could read my mind, Eva gave me a glace that told me to go ahead. I started to rub my warm pussy through my jeans. I could feel my juices starting to flow. She kept pulling her shirt up over her perky breasts. She was wearing a simple black bra, which seemed to match perfectly the color of her fuzzy pubic hair. She pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it on the ground. Without even unbuttoning it, I pulled mine off too. I was rubbing my pussy harder and harder, starting to moan a little bit.

"Getting a little carried away, babe?" Eva asked me gently.

"Come here," I moaned. She walked over to me silently, elegantly, and sat down in the bed in front of me, legs crossed.

"Don't come yet," she whispered, grabbing hold of my hand. Her grip was strong. "You'll come when I make you come. And trust me, I'll make you come. Okay?"

"Okay," I moaned. This was a side of her I had not seen yet: assertive, like a bossy little girl setting the rules a game.

"Touch me instead," she commanded me. She threw off her bra and put my hand against her breast. Her little boobs were so firm and perky. They were the perfect extension of her fit, slender body. She moaned a little as I squeezed them.

"Go easy," she said. "They're small but they're really sensitive." I had never felt another girls breasts before. Sure, I had squeezed my girlfriends' boobs before when we were playing around, but this was completely different. It was so intimate, so beautiful, holding in my hands the most delicate part of this perfectly sculpted athletic body. Well not the most delicate part, I thought, looking down at the little patch of hair I could see coming out through her open fly.

"Go ahead," she whispered through her moans, "lose yourself, my body is yours to explore." Hearing this shot electricity through my body. I let my hands run all over her. I had never felt such a combination of taught muscles and soft skin before, and it was driving me crazy. My hands were exploring all over her torso and arms, as if I could absorb her whole essence through the flesh of my hands. I longed to feel her flesh against mine. I unlatched my bra and let it fall off of me. My boobs burst out of it, swollen with excitement. I went up to sit on her lap, wrapping my legs around her waist, pressing my big soft breasts against her little perkies. She whelped as our tits touched each other's. The look on her face was no longer childish and no longer elegant, but something else, she was in ecstasy; lost, but completely here, feeling every movement and touch so fully, hiding nothing.

She was completely vulnerable. I caught myself for a moment, in awe of her expression. This is how we all dream that great sex is like: no reservations, no nerves, no pressure, no hesitation, no rushing - just being. I wanted to be like her. I wanted to be with her. I caught myself thinking, and stopped. I just let myself be pulled off into her world. I met her lips again with a kiss and held nothing back. The kiss was sloppy and slobbery, our tongues were circling each others, we were biting each other's lips, running our hands along each other's backs, squeezing ourselves tightly into each other. I had never kissed someone like this before. I finally understood what people meant by the expression "sparks were flying". I started to rub my pussy against her stomach, through my jeans. She got the clue pretty quickly. She threw me off of her and laid me down on my back.

"You want me to touch you?" She asked me, grabbing my tits in her hands.

"Mmhmm" I moaned

"Where do you want me to touch you?" She demanded.

"I want you to touch my pussy, baby," I moaned. Seeing her smile when she heard that almost made me come then and there. She gave my tits on last firm squeeze, and then ran her hands down my belly. She found the button of my jeans and undid it slowly, looking into my eyes. I felt like I was in the hands of an expert, I just relaxed back, and took my tits in my hands. Firmly, She pulled my pants and panties down in one go. I felt the chill. I was completely naked in front of her. I spread my legs and exposed my hairless pussy to another girl for the first time.

I felt so fucking sexy under her eyes, with her strong hands running all over my body. My moist, hot pussy felt cool against the air, It begged for her touch, but she only ran her hands up and down my naked legs, along the inside of my thighs, and when she was about to reach my pussy, she would turn her hands around and run them right back down my legs again, to my feet. She knew exactly how to tease me. My pussy was pulsating with the desire to be touched. I fought the impulse to reach down and start fingering it myself. All I did was start to moan in ecstatic frustration. My pussy felt like it was about to turn inside out. I started clenching my muscles inside, and felt my wetness start to slowly pour out. I could almost feel her gaze on my most private part. I was letting this girl who I just met see me so intimately, but I felt so comfortable. It all felt so right.

Eva's hands were working their way slowly towards my opening now. She was running them so slowly along my inner thighs, closer and closer to my pussy, and just as I thought she was about to touch it, she grasped me firmly right around the sides of it and spread my labia apart, the skin around my clit pulled taught around it and made me squeal. She alternated pushing the flesh of my pussy together, and stretching it apart, the whole time without ever touching me, but sending ripples of pleasure throughout my whole body. She kept stretching the skin around my clit, making it desperate for her touch. I wanted to grab her head and mash my clit against her mouth, but I restrained myself. This teasing was just too perfect, too masterful to interrupt, the look on her face too intent.

And again, as if she could read my mind, I saw her start to lower her face down toward my pussy. I bucked my hips up to meet it. Again, her hands spread my pussy apart so far that I could feel my vagina stretching open, my clit sticking out and harder than it's ever been before, I could feel it twitching, just fucking begging to be touched. I started to moan louder and louder, her face was so close to me that I could feel the warmth of her breath against the cool wetness of my pussy. She hadn't even touched me yet and I was starting to feel like I was about to come. I was squeezing my huge tits as hard as I could, moaning louder and louder, "Please," I started to beg her, "please Eva, please." Every time I tried to push my pussy into her mouth she'd only move her head back. I was right on the edge. "Please, please, please". I was completely hers - This silly girl with the rain-cloud umbrella.

And then It happened. I felt the tip of her warm tongue meet my clit and it was fucking over. I was starting to drool I came so hard. I was screaming so loud it felt like the whole neighborhood would hear. And I didn't give a fuck. My whole body was convulsing. My pussy felt like it was exploding. I kept moaning and moaning as I felt wave after wave of orgasm go through my body. I was in another world. This girl had given me the orgasm of my life with one touch of her tongue. When I finally came to, I could hear Eva giggling, looking at me in the cutest way. She was sitting up between my legs, her mouth, neck and chest were glistening with wetness.

"Holy shit is that all me?" I asked her

"Yep." She rubbed it around her chest proudly. "Hannah is a squirter."

"Holy shit," I kept saying, "I've never come like that before."

"I bet," She smiled, licking her lips. She was sitting there, completely without embarrassment, with my come all over her mouth and chest.

"Holy fuck." I lifted myself up and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth was slippery with my come. I had gotten wet before, but never so much, I was astounded at how wet I got her. I didn't realize I tasted so sweet. I was still catching my breath.

"How are you so good?" I asked her.

"I pay attention," she said with a smirk. "I could teach you."

"You can?" I was starting to get nervous, but then I realized it was nothing but excitement. I was about to see a real pussy for the first time. I was about to touch a pussy for the first time. I was about to taste one. And it belonged to this beautiful, mysterious, confident girl. It felt like it was my birthday. I no longer had any doubts about what I wanted. Not in that moment.

"Will you let me see it?" I asked her.

"Of course," She said, and laid back. The rain continued to pound against the roof, and pour down the window. Slowly she started to pull her jeans down. Even more than seeing another girls pussy for the first time, I was astounded by her legs. Not that I knew anything about the subject, but these were obviously a runner's legs. Insanely long, muscular, smooth and tanned to perfection from countless hours on the track. I felt myself starting to drool a little, looking down at them. They just kept going and going until finally Eva's pants went over her feet, and she gently tossed them across the room. I'd noticed she was fit, but having her lying there naked in front of me really hit the point home - I'd never seen a body like this outside of watching the Summer Olympics - somehow it didn't seem real. I started to feel a little like I was in the presence of royalty. I wouldn't make it over a hurdle if someone shot me out of a cannon, and here was this girl, the possessor of a body that was like a natural miracle.

"Don't be nervous," She said, peeking down at me.

"You're perfect," I said.

"Don't be silly," She smiled, running her hands up her thighs and resting them on her stomach. "You've never seen another naked girl before, I'm guessing?"

"We'll I've seen pictures and girls in the locker room and..."

"But you've never really seen one."

"Not like this, no." This made her smile even more. I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or delighting in being some kind of ambassador of the female sex.

"Take your time," Was all she said.

Up until this moment I had been frozen, staring. My body was still coming down from the orgasm, and I was starting to feel giddy, I started running my hands up and down her body, feeling every muscle under her silky smooth skin. Every part of her was firm and sinewy, but completely relaxed, and super sensitive. I could tell from the sounds she was making that she was really feeling every touch of my fingertips, taking in every caress as if I was telling her something of deadly importance with it, sometimes responding with a little moan, sometimes just with a breath. I ran my fingers around the muscles of her stomach, circled her boobs with my fingertips, kneaded the incredible muscles of her thighs. I had to stop myself from wondering how the hell I got here. It didn't matter. I was starting to think that people who thought such things never really let themselves get anywhere special. I let my hands do my thinking for me. They drank in every sensation that her body could give me.

HannahBlue
HannahBlue
52 Followers