The Rainy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was salivating so much. Eva too, was getting more and more turned on by the minute. Slowly she spread her long legs wide open around me. She didn't need to say anything. I brought my face down close to her pussy.

"I'm not sure what to do," I said.

"You're saying it like you don't have one yourself," She smirked.

"I know but . . . what do you like?"

"Just look at it first. Trust your instincts," She said and relaxed onto a pillow.

I had been shaving my pussy by habit since high school just because I thought It's what you're supposed to do, but seeing Eva's full, dark bush made me a little jealous. It made her pussy look more elegant somehow, more mature, it had character. I cleared the hair to the sides so I could get a real look at her pussy, the hair was much softer than it looked, I felt myself wanting to nuzzle my face against it, but kept looking. The first thing I noticed was that her clitoris was much bigger than mine. Everything down there seemed bigger - while I had tidy little inner lips, hers were the kind of scrunched up hangy ones I'd seen in pictures. The whole thing was darker than mine, and when I spread the lips, the delicate hole inside was nice and pink. It really was amazing, how many different kinds of vaginas there are, and how Eva's seemed to match her personality perfectly. I felt like if I were to look at a thousand of them, I'd be able to point to this one right away and say it's hers. There was something about it. I looked up and noticed Eva had been watching me the whole time. Admiring me admiring her.

"It's beautiful," I told her, still spreading it a little with my fingers.

She gave me a cute little smile. All she said was "Thanks."

I kept looking at it for a few moments longer. A little bit of wetness formed around her opening. Without even thinking, my tongue darted down and licked it up. Her body jolted as it felt my touch. I tasted another girls pussy for the first time. I played with the wetness a little on my tongue. She tasted pretty much how I expected her to, pretty much like me, but with a little different fragrance, with a certain kind of sweetness. I saw her pussy hole contract and her big clit twitch a little. I didn't want to take it in my mouth yet. Instead, I sucked her labia inside my lips, and started to slide them around between my tongue. My own labia weren't at all big enough for something like this, but it seemed to feel amazing. Eva was starting to moan, still looking right down at me, now with the sexiest look of pleasure I'd ever seen. Her mouth was hanging open and she was breathing hard. Letting out a little moan with each breath.

I kept exploring her pussy with my mouth. For some reason it felt like I'd done this already a thousand times before - perhaps in my imagination when I masturbated - I'd imagine a wet tongue down there, tracing all the movements of my fingers - and now my own tongue was between Eva's legs, tracing all of those familiar motions all over her pussy. It felt like half an hour passed this way. I was lost in time. I kept flicking her big clit faster and faster with my tongue. I wanted to make her come so badly.

More and more minutes passed this way, and my tongue was getting fucking exhausted. Eating pussy was hard. She kept moaning and her body kept writhing, but she wasn't coming. My tongue gave out. It felt numb. I rested my face against her pubes and caught my breath a little bit. She did too. With her strong legs, she grabbed me and pulled me up on top of her so we would be face to face. Without giving me a chance to wipe my mouth, she started to kiss me energetically. My tongue was still too tired to move, but hers was doing more than enough of the work. She seemed to really enjoy her own taste. It was a curious feeling being kissed right after making out with her pussy for the better part of an hour. It was like all of a sudden I was getting kissed back. I started to feel a little bad.

"I wanted to make you come," I whispered to her between kisses.

"I know," she said to me with a warm look in her eyes.

"I want to satisfy you," I said.

"You did," she said with a little laugh.

"You know what I mean. Was there something I did wrong?"

"You tried too hard to make me come. It made me self conscious."

"Oh," The thought of making this girl self conscious felt impossible to me, but she was human after all.

"Was that your first time?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I said.

"Then you should get some kind of award. You're a natural. Next time don't try so hard. Watch." She closed her eyes and slid her hands up and down her body and then she gently grasped her breasts. She let out a moan as she started to massage them slowly.

I sat back against the blankets and just watched her. Her entire body seemed to move as one unit, her hips bucking, her elbows out, her hands on her breasts, her head writhing in ecstasy. At first I thought she was just warming herself up, playing with her tits like that, but then I remembered that with all the licking I did down there, she was plenty warm. This meant that what she was doing was the main attraction. Was she really going to come just by playing with her tits? I could tell by the way she was starting to speed up her rhythm, the way her face was losing any semblance of control, and was melting into the purest expression of pleasure - I could tell that she was going to come. I wrapped myself in a blanket and sat down beside her and just watched. I was too enthralled to even start touching myself.

Eva was revealing everything to me. Not just her body, but her whole pleasure, she was releasing herself for me.

I could swear that a tiny little orgasm fluttered through my body as I watched her come. She came without even touching her pussy, and oh my fucking god did she come. My jaw dropped as I watched that lean, muscular, strong body writhe under the force of a truly earth-shaking orgasm. She wasn't so vocal, but her body said it all. I sat and stared at her as she caught her breath. It was like watching the tide go out. This tumultuous orgasm was slowly drifting away into tranquility.

"You can come just by playing with your tits?" I asked her

"Sometimes I can come without touching myself at all," She whispered, she looked nearly asleep after her orgasm. She just laid her head back on the pillow and spoke to me in a soft voice. "But usually not with anyone watching me."

"You really get self-conscious?" I lowered myself down closer to her, so I could speak to her more delicately, not yet to pull her out of her little post-orgasm wonderland.

"Everyone gets self-conscious," she said.

"For some reason I thought that you didn't."

"I'm human like anyone else."

"I don't think you're like everyone else."

"I said anyone else," she corrected me. I didn't quite understand why.

"I think you've taught me more about sex than I've ever learned my whole life," I confessed to her.

"Good," she said, still smiling, on a certain level still cumming. "I had to learn everything from porn, and trust me, there's a lot of misinformation."

"You watch porn?" I asked her.

"I have my favorites" she said with another little smile. "But not much. I used to watch it every day. Started out as a kid just wondering what a grown woman's body would look like, what I might look like when I grew up. I wanted to learn how to masturbate. I loved looking at beautiful women with fully grown breasts, then figured why not look at a naked man. I found out that their dicks get really big, found out what they like to do to the girls, found out that they like to spray their sperm on the women's faces, sometimes dozens of men at a time, all covering a girls face with their sperm, and I couldn't help but wonder where this girl came from and what her name is and how she even got to be doing this. I was still just a teenager."

She seemed to be falling asleep a little as she mumbled like this. There was a bit of sadness in her voice. I just laid and listened. I imagined a man spraying his load on my face. My boyfriend in high school convinced me to let him do it. I remembered how warm it felt at first, how dirty but fun at the same time. I wondered where this idea even came from - spraying a womans face with come, whether it's been a sexual practice for ages or whether it was a more modern, pornographically influenced fetish. I tried to imagine a lady from ancient Egypt getting a facial.

I felt kind of lucky not having to deal with the whole sperm thing. I felt so comfortable laying there with Eva, the taste of her pussy still slightly lingering on my mouth. Watching her smile and breathe. It felt like we had laid like this many times before, but of course I didn't even know if there would be a second time. This girl felt so unreal that I felt like I could fall asleep and when I woke up, She would no longer be there, without leaving a trace.

But there she was. As real as could be, I could hear her breathing, seeing her firm stomach bulge slightly with each breath. I was delighted the quiet but energetic smile that had been sitting on her mouth ever since she came.

"So where'd you learn how to make yourself come like that?" I asked her. Not sure if she was still awake.

"From an older woman," she said.

"How much older?"

"She was 13 years older than me. The wife of one of my coaches."

"Oh."

"Yes," She said. "It was really complicated, but we couldn't resist each other. She would come here once a week."

"What did you do?" I asked, more curious than jealous, though I have to admit I was feeling a little jealous all of a sudden. She thought for a second.

"Sometimes we'd just lay together. Other times we'd kiss for hours. Other times it was more than that. She really taught me what sex is. Before her I was only copying what I'd seen in videos. She taught me how to really discover things."

"Is that how you became so sexual?" I asked her.

"No. I've always been sexual. But I never understood how to express myself, really. I was always so worried about doing things right. About making it feel good. She was the first one to teach me that if you don't have any expectations of your body or anyone else's, if you quit trying to be good at sex, if you let go of all the pressure, you can come from even making out. Coming doesn't even really matter when you're in that state."

"How?" I asked her, getting more and more curious.

"It takes time," She said. "But if you want to keep coming over, I can teach you." She started to circle my nipple with her finger.

"I feel like I'd drop out of school, if I started coming here all the time," I laughed.

"Dont worry," she said, resting her hand on my tit, "I'll make sure you get your homework done."

All I could do was smile.

She got kind of serious again. "There's much more to education that doing homework and passing tests. We live our lives basically afraid the whole time."

"What do you mean?" I asked her. But she said nothing.

She closed her eyes and I could tell by her breath that she had fallen asleep. I looked her body over one more time. Her face looked really innocent sleeping: This girl who had just opened me up to a part of myself that I would never be able to deny again. I was infatuated with her. What did this mean? Was she going to become my girlfriend? It was too much to think about. I covered us over with one of her blankets and cuddled up close to her. I liked the feeling of pressing my naked breasts against her skin.

I laid there for a while listening to the rain. Eventually I dozed off too.

-Hannah Blue

2014