The Ramon Vargas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-oOo-

Rita heard the sound of approaching voices, and then the top was being prized off the wooden crate, with a crowbar. She felt an overwhelming sense of relief, immediately followed by a thrill of fear. "Is this the end of me?" she asked herself. "A final swan dive into the deep blue ocean!" She didn't want to die, she was far too young! She still had a lot of living to do!

"Get her out of there! Vargas is waiting for her, up front!" commanded a guttural, foreign sounding voice.

Rita was still blinking, trying to adjust her eyes to the sudden electric light, as she was hauled, unceremoniously, from the packing crate, and her bonds were removed. Her legs almost collapsed under her, as she tried to stand upright.

She blinked away the tears, as she stood swaying in the cargo hold of the aircraft, rubbing her chaffed wrists. She was surrounded by three, tough-looking thugs, dressed in dirty jeans and T-shirts, who were all grinning, as they ogled her naked charms.

One of them, obviously their leader, tossed her a small bunch of clothing. "Here, put these on!" he ordered. "You don't want to keep the boss waiting!"

Rita recognized the clothes as those she'd been wearing the evening before, and quickly pulled on the thong panties, trying not to blush under their gaze, as she wriggled her way into the clinging strip of black leather. "Keep you eyes to yourselves, you perverts!" she snarled, displaying a little of her old fire, as she sat down on a wooden box, and pulled on her hose, then stood to slip the dress over her head, and down over her shapely contours.

"Zip me!" she snapped, turning her back to the leader of the thugs.

He grinned, surprised by her show of defiance, then stepped forward and zipped up her dress. "It is a crime to cover up such a sexy body, Senorita!" he whispered in her ear, and was rewarded, with a sudden elbow in the midriff.

"Umph!" he gasped, staggering back, as she calmly sat back down, and slipped on her heels, to an accompaniment of loud guffaws, from the other two men.

"Hurry up bitch!" the leader snarled, with an ugly scowl on his face, gingerly rubbing his belly.

Chapter 8: Sucking Up To The Boss

The thug pushed Rita ahead of him, through the bulkhead door, into a brightly lit private cabin, dripping with opulence. At least the thug had given her her purse, and allowed her five minutes to wash and freshen up, and fix her makeup, in the cramped, but well-appointed toilet, at the rear of the aircraft.

Vargas looked up, from where he was sitting on a chaise-lounge, complete with seat belts. "Ah Lola, my dear, I'm so glad you could join me for coffee!" he greeted. "I must apologize for your, ah, unconventional mode of transport, up to now, but we had to smuggle you out of the country, in rather a hurry! Please sit down beside me! Do you take sugar and milk?"

The hood pushed Rita forward, and she dropped down on the upholstered seat beside him. "Black, no sugar!" she replied, determined not to show any sign of fear.

"You may go now, Ricardo!" Vargas added, in an aside, with an imperious wave of his hand. "I will call you, if I have further need of your services!"

The hoodlum nodded, and backed out of the room, closing the door after him.

Vargas poured out a half-cup of fresh coffee from the silver coffee-pot, into a delicate bone-china cup, and handed it over to her, on a saucer.

"Thank you!" Rita took the cup and saucer from his hand, and took a sip of the scalding hot liquid. Her throat was parched, and she felt a little dehydrated.

"I'm afraid we found the transmitter beacon in the camera, Lola," Vargas continued, "so your friends in the police, or was it the FBI, will be unable to trace your present whereabouts!"

"Oh!" Rita felt a sinking feeling, as she took another gulp of the steaming liquid. It was slightly on the bitter side, for her taste.

"You're a very lovely young lady, Lola!" Ramon continued. "It would be such a shame to have to waste one so beautiful, and someone with such a rare talent in bed!" he added.

His eyes glistened, as he ran them over her figure, and she unconsciously drew her knees closer together, blushing deeply.

"Miguel tells me you are also most proficient with that lovely mouth of yours?" he added. When she didn't reply, he continued. "I want you to show me just how good you are with it, my dear, and if you please me sufficiently, then I will give you back your life... for the time being, anyway!"

Rita felt a perverted sense of relief, as she cleared her throat. "H-How d-do I know you won't just dump me overboard, after you're finished with m-me?" she asked, hoarsely. Her mind was racing like a runaway express train. "I have no choice but to play along with this pervert, until the opportunity to escape presented itself!" she argued, with her conscience.

"Because you have the word of Ramon Vargas!" he replied, with a crooked smile on his narrow, compressed lips. He noticed her hesitancy. "I gather you agree to my terms then?"

Rita gave an almost imperceptible nod, despite the feeling of uttermost revulsion that swept over her.

"Don't try to do anything foolish now," he added, his eyes glittering like twin shards of ice, "or it will be the last thing you will ever do!"

"May I finish my coffee first?" she asked. "My throat is rather dry, after my confinement!"

"Of course, my dear!" he replied, with a chuckle.

"Where are we headed?" she asked, casually, as she took another delicate sip.

"Colombia!"

She gave an imperceptible start. "Colombia? Shit! The Feds will never find me there!" she thought. She had realized, by now, that they were aboard some sort of private executive jet aircraft.

She finished off her coffee and placed the cup back on its saucer, on the coffee tray, on the low table alongside. "In here?" she asked, surprised by her own inner calmness.

He nodded, getting to his feet, an amused smile playing over his features. "Whenever you are ready, my dear!"

Rita slid off the cushion onto the carpet, and maneuvered, until she was kneeling in front of him. There was a large bulge in the front of his slacks, as she reached up and began to unbuckle the belt from about his waist. As she unclipped the waistband, and unzipped him, she felt a growing urge, a need to taste his manhood.

With a start of guilt, she realized that her nipples had grown hard and erect. "The bastard!" she exclaimed, under her breath. "He laced that coffee with some sort of aphrodisiac!"

"Did you say something, my dear?" he asked, as she pulled down his pants.

"N-No!" she murmured, smiling up at him, before dragging down his silk underwear, and revealing his massive, throbbing erection. She ran her hands lightly along its veiny length, before cradling his full balls, in her left palm. "God, it looks good enough to eat!" she murmured, greedily, licking her lips, in eager anticipation.

She ran her tongue over the dark, throbbing, circumcised head, leaving a glistening trial of saliva, and the Colombian drug baron gasped, and involuntarily jerked his hips, as her pursed red lips, sucked the glans into her warm, moist orifice.

*****

"Aaaaaaaah!" He pushed his pelvis forward, as she slid his shaft to the back of her throat, running her wet tongue along the underside of his pounding erection. "This bitch is good!" he thought, as he squirmed with pleasure. "Damn good!"

Rita slid the shaft in and out of her oral orifice, several times, running her tongue over it, and coating it with a liberal quantity of her saliva, prior to deep-throating him. He tasted good, as good as any man she had ever given head to before!

She raised up her ass, craning her neck back, as she aligned her throat with his shaft, prior to taking his full length, then rocked forward. There was a brief constriction, at the back of her throat, and a momentarily overpowering urge to gag, then his knob was sliding down into her tightly constricting esophagus, and her Adam's apple bobbed up and down, as she swallowed him, inch by inch.

She slid him out again, taking the opportunity to gulp down some air, before repeating the process, going down on him again, all the way.

"Jesus, but you're good, Lola!" he gasped, clutching her hair, and pulling her onto him, as he fucked into her mouth. "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Rita's head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, and with a grunt of animal pleasure, Ramon shot his load, spurts of viscous semen splattering against the back of her throat. She gulped it down, snorting for breath, but unwilling to release her prize, her tightly-stretched lips clinging to his glisten meat. Finally, she had sucked him dry, and with a sigh of regret, she allowed his shrinking penis to slip from her glistening lips.

"Is there anything else you want of me?" she asked, in a smug, self-satisfied tone. "Is that me talking?" a small inner voice queried, as she was suddenly filled with self-loathing. One shoulder strap had slipped down, and an erect nipple was peeping out of the top of her dress. She made no attempt to cover it up.

Ramon peered down at her, with a wide leer on his swarthy features. "Now that you mention..."

There was a polite knock on the door leading to the forward section, containing the cockpit and crew's quarters.

"Come!" Vargas called out.

The captain's head appeared around the half-opened door. He blinked, as he quickly took in the sight of the man with his trousers and underwear about his ankles, and the gorgeous girl kneeling in front of him, with her lipstick smeared, and his cum still glistening on her chin. "Er, we shall be coming in to land at Bogota airport in a few minutes, Senor Vargas," he said, almost apologetically. "Will you and the, er, young lady, please be seated, and fasten your safety belts."

"Thank you Captain Joseph," replied Vargas, completely unfazed, dismissing him with a nod of the head. As the pilot's head vanished behind the closing door, Ramon bent down and hiked up his silk underwear, and designer slacks. "Better sit down and strap yourself in!" he murmured to the still kneeling girl.

She nodded, and quickly rose up and sat next to him, clipping the waist strap about her trim waist.

Ramon slipped his hand between her thighs, under the hem of her short skirt, and rubbed his stiff fingers over the tight leather clinging to her pussy lips. "We shall continue this later my dear!" he murmured.

Rita groaned, squirming with pleasure, at his touch.

-oOo-

Chris sat across from the olive-skinned girl, in the interview room, in the Palm Beach FBI headquarters. She was wearing a figure-hugging, little black dress, high-heels, and a shoulder length, red-brown wig, and could easily have been mistaken for Rita, from a distance.

"Am I under arrest?" the pretty Mexican girl asked, an amused smile on her crimson lips. She had a large, kissable mouth, and a figure most girls would die for.

Detective Sergeant Lorenzo, pressed his fingertips together, trying to appear calm, outwardly at least. "We prefer to call it, 'helping us with our inquiries, Miss!'" he replied, smoothly.

Maria Mendoza crossed her shapely legs, allowing her short skirt to ride up passed the lacy tops of her stockings, aware of the direction of his gaze. "So, how can I help you, Officer...?"

"Lorenzo!" he finished for her. "We know you spent the night at the Vargas residence, Senorita, and are curious to know how you got your hands on this device, which we found in your purse?" He placed the miniature transceiver/camera on the table top, in front of him. "I hope you aren't going to deny all knowledge of this object?"

She smiled at him, sweetly. "Of course not, Detective Lorenzo! I found it on the floor of Ramon's private bathroom, and was curious about its usage. I thought it might have belonged to Senorita Pagoda, another of Ramon's house guests, but she appeared to have already left the mansion, before I awoke. I had had a very exhausting night, you understand, and had slept in late!" She gave him a knowing smile.

"Why didn't you show the device to Senor Vargas?"

"Because Ramon had also left, earlier!"

"With the girl?"

"The whore, you mean? Apparently! They had been getting along like a house on fire, the previous evening, so I wasn't particularly surprised!"

Chris bristled, but he kept his temper in check. "Where were Vargas and the girl heading?" he asked.

She smiled. "I have no idea, Senor! I am merely a casual acquaintance, not a confidante! That Senorita Lola, she is one hot little number!" she added, unsolicited.

Chris blushed, and decided to change tack. "How come you are wearing a short black dress, black, high-heeled shoes, and a red-brown wig, almost the exact match of Lola Pagoda's clothes and hair?" he snapped.

She grinned, completely unfazed. "There's no law against wearing a black dress and heels, Senor!" she replied. "They are quite popular, these days, and most of us girls, wear the occasional wig, or hadn't you noticed?"

Chris sighed with exasperation. This interview was getting him nowhere fast, and he hadn't a single thing he could pin on this bitch!

-oOo-

The plane landed, with a squeal of tires, bouncing on the uneven surface of the tarmac, before slowing and taxing down a side runway, toward the far side of the airport, relative to the passenger terminal. As it came to a halt, a large truck pulled out from behind a nearby hanger, and drove over to the aircraft. Even as the cargo doors were being undogged, two men were starting to unload large cardboard boxes from the back of the truck.

The two subordinate hoodlums jumped down, and helped to transfer the boxes to the aircraft hold, along with the truck driver and his companion, whilst the third gangster, Ricardo, lowered the steps from the passenger exit. He had changed from his working clothes, into a smart grey business suit.

As Vargas descended the steps to the tarmac, firmly holding onto Rita's one arm (her wrists were handcuffed together, behind her back), she turned to him. "What are they loading on board, in those boxes?" she asked him, curiously.

"Finest, grade A cocaine, my dear," he replied, with a grin, "several million dollars worth!"

"Are the Customs non-existent in this joint?" Rita asked herself. "No, on second thoughts, they are probably well paid to turn a blind eye!" she decided, upon further consideration. If it were at all possible, she would try her utmost to bring this trade in human misery to an end!

Right on cue, a dark limousine, with blacked out windows, drew up, and Vargas pulled open the rear door, and shoved her inside, before climbing in after her. The senior hood, Ricardo, climbed into the front passenger seat, alongside the driver, and buckled up.

They all sat there, in the stationary vehicle, as Vargas watched the progress of the loading, with a slight smile playing on his thin lips.

Beside him, Rita was all to aware that she could do nothing about her short skirt, which had ridden up about her waist, revealing her minimally covered crotch, to all who cared to look. She writhed on the seat, to get her handcuffed wrists into a more comfortable position behind her back, and Vargas glanced at her, in amusement, before returning his gaze to the aircraft.

Finally, the aircraft was fully loaded, and they watched it take off again, whilst the van drove away, behind the hanger.

The limo's engine burst into life. "Straight to the hotel, boss?" enquired the uniformed chauffeur, glancing over his shoulder, his eyes flicking, briefly, to Rita's crotch..

"You got it, Carlo," replied Vargas, with a well-practiced smile. "The Senorita and I need to relax a little and unwind, before continuing our journey!"

"Continuing our journey?" Rita's mind latched onto these final words. "Where the hell were they going?" She shivered. She was only too aware of the fact that her life expectancy had been dramatically reduced, and she was totally at the mercy of this cruel, sadistic killer. He wouldn't think twice about having her bumped off, if her grew bored with her, or he regarded her as any sort of threat to himself, or his organization! It was up to her to try to keep him satisfied; to acquiesce to his insatiable demands, but otherwise keep a low profile, until she could figure a way to get herself out of this unholy mess?

Vargas reached out and rubbed his stiffened fingers against the front of her thong panties, directly over her pussy, and she was instantaneously back in a state of high arousal, squirming beneath his firm touch. "Soon, Chiquita!" he murmured, as she gave a low groan of passion. "Soon!"

"Oh God, what's happening to me?" Rita moaned, under her breath, as she arched her back, her body on fire.

Chapter 9: A Brief Stop-Over

The Don Pedro was reputedly the finest hotel in all of Bogota, and Vargas had had the pilot radio ahead, on the flight there, to reserve his usual luxurious suite on the sixteenth floor. As the limousine purred into the covered area in front of the main entrance, a young, uniformed male attendant rushed forward, and held the rear door open, as Vargas and Rita alighted.

The drug baron had draped his suit jacket over the girl's shoulders, so her handcuffs were completely hidden, as he gripped her upper arm, through the expensive cloth, and helped her from the vehicle. "Don't try to do anything foolish, Senorita Pagoda," he warned, in a menacing murmur. "Remember, you are in my country now!"

"Your luggage, Senor Vargas?" enquired the boy, looking around, slightly bemused.

"We are only stopping over for a few hours," Vargas replied, haughtily, "so we are traveling light!"

"Ah, of course! I beg your pardon, Senor!" The boy nodded, backing away to open the main door for them. He knew this man was very powerful, and had to be treated with the utmost respect.

Rita stumbled slightly, on her five-inch heels, as Vargas propelled her up the short flight of marble steps, and into the hotel lobby. It was awkward to maintain her balance, with her wrists shackled behind her back. Ricardo followed, carrying her purse, and a small attaché case belonging to his boss. Meanwhile, Carlo drove the limo off to the underground parking lot.

The young boy scurried ahead of them, and swiftly acquired the keys to there suite, from the desk clerk, a buxom, peroxide blonde Amazon, who gave Vargas a dazzling smile, as he walked up to reception. "It is good to see you again, Senor Vargas," she greeted, in a low, sultry tone, flashing her even, white teeth. "If Evita can be of any further assistance... like the last time, don't hesitate to let me know?"

Vargas's eyes crinkled, with amusement, as he recalled some of the 'extra' services she had provided for him, on his last visit. "Thank you, Evita! You can be sure I will call, if I have need of you," he replied, with a broad smile, "but unfortunately I am on a tight schedule, and will only be in your delightful city, for a few short hours!"

"Ah?" The girl looked decidedly disappointed. "Perhaps some other time then?" She ran her eyes over Rita's shapely body, giving her a distinctly frosty look, before they returned to Vargas.

"Yes, perhaps!" Taking the keys from the boy, her turned and propelled Rita over to the lifts, on the far side of the lobby. As the lift doors swished open, he pushed her inside the empty elevator, then followed, along with the faithful Ricardo.

As soon as the doors closed behind them, he slammed her back against the wall.

"Ouch!" Rita gasped, as her ass, smacked up hard against the hardwood paneling. "Please, Ramon, you don't have to be so rough!" she chided, pouting prettily, as he pressed up against her, causing her handcuffs to dig, painfully, into the small of her back.

"Very good, my dear," he murmured, easing back a few inches. "I am so glad you have decided to co-operate fully. He slid his one hand around her neck, pulling her face to his, as he kissed her, his other hand slipping under the hem of her short skirt, and squirming under the tight leather confines of the crotch of her thong panties, as she obligingly eased her legs apart.

1...34567...11