The Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew Mary would have been the type of girl that would have looked at him with revulsion if they would have passed each other on the street. He could see it now, her stepping to the other side of the street so that she would not need to be near him. And now here is this same red headed bombshell moaning like a bitch in heat while slobbering all over his cock. Bob did not want to break out of the position as he enjoyed this once innocent woman's attentions she was giving his cock.

He finally detangled himself from the erotic position and Mary felt the dick slip out of her mouth with some disappointment. Bob swung his body back around to reposition between Mary's legs. Mary realizing what was about to happen, spread her legs wide for him.

Bob looked at her, "So about that question of what I did to you?" he said while his cock was at the opening of her pussy. Mary could barely even hear him as all her attention was now on getting his cock into her. She tried to press her slit forward in hopes of getting the tip in. "Mary – Mary are you listening?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"The pink pill is designed to alter your body making any garment seem confining and itchy. In addition, it creates an unquenchable hunger for sex in all forms and with any willing participates."

"Really?" she said somewhat frustrated as she wanted his dick in her already.

"Now as for the green pill," Bob said producing it in his left hand, "Well, you see I found that eventually the pink pill's effectiveness wanes after a period of time. This green one though, alters your mind and when taken in conjunction with the pink tablet will make the affects of the pink permanent. So basically it makes you my slut forever. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"What?" Mary said, as her brain started to clear and understand what Bob was telling her. Before she could say another word though, Bob had placed the green pill in her mouth right as he started to slide his dick into her tight wet slit.

"Now be a good girl and swallow."

Before her mind could say 'No' her body had swallowed the pill and her mind already started to struggle at recalling what she was trying to say no to. Soon she did not care as she felt Bob's massive dick making its way in pressing tightly on her walls. "Oh, God that feels so good!"

"You like that?" Bob said who already was seeing the green pill do its magic.

"Yes! I love it! I want all of you in me!" Mary begged completely lost now to her former self.

"And you will have me," Bob said as he was more than half way in.

"It is so fucking big!" Mary said and laughed at how vulgar she was talking. She lovingly kissed his neck and thought how lucky she was that such a man would want her.

"So you don't mind if I take your farm and make it into a private whore house do you? I will have you and your girls fucking all my clients?" He asked as he was now almost all the way in.

"No, that sounds great!" Mary said for anything this great man said sounded fine to her now. She actually thought herself silly for not thinking of it sooner given how hot her and her girls were.

"Oh, fuck it hurts!" Mary screamed out as Bob was finally all the way in. He started to slowly pump in and out of her using her own fluids as lubrication. He could feel her pussy expanding to take it all in and loved how her tight walls gripped his dick as if afraid to let it go.

Slowly the pain subsided within Mary and was replaced with pleasure at being so filled. "Oh my God, Bob why didn't you come sooner to me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She wrapped her legs around him and was now pushing back on him desperate to get his dick in deeper as he stretched her pussy. Bob started to fuck this beauty with fury as he hammered his cock in and out of her. In response, she started to bite his neck and dug her fingernails into his back leaving red scrapes in her wake. Bob unable to take it any longer groaned loudly as he shot his load deep into her womb.

At the feeling of being filled by such a handsome man, Mary was whacked with another orgasm and screamed out, "Oh fuck, I am cumming!" Bob grunted as his now sensitive appendage was being squeezed by her pussy as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Afterwards, Bob collapsed on her while she kissed him with passion and caressed his back with her hands.

"So do you think your girls would mind becoming sluts like you?" Bob asked looking up at her.

"Of course they will love it, but you should offer them some water for they will be thirsty from all those chores." Mary devilishly smiled imagining what her girls would look like naked being fucked by this man and even taste like once all of them were working on Bob's version of the farm. At that last thought she felt her pussy getting wet again as she heard Barb and Jen calling out for her somewhere in the house.22

12