All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 02'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Judging by the 'meanderings' and 'Outcome' of the last story submitted by this writer...

I expect nothing but frustration and dissatisfaction and disappointment in the end for all the trouble of reading thus far. 1*.

Thepie33Thepie33about 9 years ago
Let down

Where did the non consent go? You were doing so well and then introduced the extra man and just buried the story. I got no excitement reading this, 1* would give 0 if I could

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

@Thepie33 - I see where you're coming from, point taken.

@Anon...Thank you - I couldn't help laughing that you'd take such a dislike to my writing and then waste your time reading another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Haters

I have faith. Keep it going. Haters don't realize there are constructive comments. They use this forum because they want to "tell you" they're disappointed. You're not their mom. Screw them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 *

Bellie444: Ignore the haters! You have a wonderful story and it is well-written. Sometimes on Literotica, you just cannot please everyone! I am sure you worked hard writing this, and it is a 5 * story.

I don't know what else to say. I find it almost unbelievable that anyone would dislike your story. Keep your chin up...and keep going! Be strong and be brave! Keep going! Know that there are readers who appreciate your stories. Be of good cheer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why would Katie want it?

And the new guy sucked. This story just went over the cliff. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No no

The addition of the new character gives her depth. Keep it going the way you want to write it. I see this going in a really unique direction and I look forward to seeing where you take it next. Keep up the good work! You're a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Got my boots on!

This story has more twist and turns than a rattler chasing a baby bunny. Hope the bad guy gets hog tied in the barn, or my way of saying, more please.

qnm8qnm8about 9 years ago
HOT!!

Can't wait for more! Don't keep us waiting too long ;)

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxabout 9 years ago
Love the story but...

This is a weird place to add a sex scene. I mean right after she was almost raped and beaten the shit out of by the cop. I just can't see a person doing that. I know this is your story and the way you wrote the sex scene was hot but it's just a weird place to me. Either way continue writing I want to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

A lot more depth to the characters and the slowing of the plot/ story is great. I can see Katie wanting to feel the need to rid the feeling of "dirty hands" by losing herself in Cory.

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement and feedback. The story has actually turned out completely different to how I initially envisioned because when I write I wing it, so for sure people will be disappointed. Glad some of you are still enjoying it though. I was always going to continue writing, but considered keeping it to myself hereon and not publishing. I guess when I'm officially down to 1* I'll know when to cease. Ch3 has been submitted.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
Perfect!

I found it to be both suspenseful and arousing. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm SO HOOKED!! More please!!

WOW!!....super good!! and super lovin' your writing!!

Especially the hawt scenes!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Amazing chapter, it had a bit of everything- suspence, drama and sex! Can't wait for the next chapter. Best of luck!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Really Good

This is such a different story than I'm used to on Lit, intrigue, suspense, a well thought out story line, this is really good stuff, I cant wait to see where this goes. Off to the next chapters.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uabout 4 years ago
Wonderfully complicated!

I'm enjoying your writing, because it is erotic without the typical 8-inch cock plunging into the tight wet slippery pussy....lol. It reminds me of the role-play that I've been doing with Tracey over the last 18 months. She requires me to stretch my true self into men like the two in this story. I'm glad that stumbled on this story... can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why are these 2guys super creepy super horny and super hot all at the same time

as for katie i find it unnatual for her to leave her room and venture after either of two so fast just after being assaulted by 2 men in one night as well as spooked by cory himself in room no 69

why would he show her that unsafe room and why would he let mark force himself on her he knew marks is an asshole then how come he couldnt anticipated what drunk mark would do with master key

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

its like she is some guy magnet

and is surrounded by yendere horny guys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info