The Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,873 Followers

"Katie?" he asked hoarsely, his mouth against her breast, his hot breath teasing her sensitive flesh as much as his lips and tongue, "Katie, do you want this?"

Katie's mouth dropped open and her breathing deepened as Cory's hand sensually stroked up and down her naked thigh, then slipped up under her dress and gripped one buttock, pulling her tighter against his straining erection.

"Katie?" he urged, and she opened her eyes to look at his handsome face, overcome with desire. His breath came hard and fast as they watched each other.

"You have to tell me now," he panted, dropping his forehead onto her chest. He then slightly raised to kiss her neck, struggling to breathe in his arousal.

"You have to tell me now if you don't want this, because in a very short moment, I won't be able to stop. Remember, you knocked on my door, and that comes with consequences."

It wasn't a threat, but it was a warning. Unable to stop moving against him, the pressure of his cock causing incredible sensations around Katie's pussy, she continued to rock back and forth with him, imitating the motions of sex as his hands ran up and down her back, crushing her against him. Knowing she had to make a clear decision, she let out a shaky breath.

Katie was in a blur of emotions. Her body was burning from desire, the heat channeled through her veins like liquid fire. She was also extremely vulnerable, desperate to forget both the past and her fears of the future. She wanted to forget the way Dom had touched her, and the fact he was the last man to do so filled her with disgust. She felt like she needed to be cleansed, she needed Cory.

Although she didn't speak, Cory saw the answer in her glittering green eyes as she leaned forward and urgently merged her soft lips over his in an open mouthed kiss, moving her hands down between them to undo his pants.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,873 Followers