The Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, sounds great. I'm really sorry about the couch Professor. Next time we will have to do it in the bedroom as it will be an easier clean up," she said cheerfully and hated the fact that her body actually seemed to rejoice at the thought of more sex with this man. While cleaning up the couch, she carefully peered back into the kitchen to see the professor plop the green tablet into one of the mugs, she immediately turned her head back to the task at hand and tried to think of what she could do. Fighting this man was not an option for her body was already recovering from the last fuck and was looking forward to the next.

The professor came back into the living room carrying the two mugs of coffee, handing her one and him taking the other saying, "I didn't know how you take your coffee so I did even amounts of cream and sugar, so drink up."

She took the mug and looked at the deadly brew, when an idea hit her. Sitting down next to the professor on the couch, she let her free hand start to lightly tickle the professor's thigh, "You know professor you really should cover up, or how else can I possibly resist your body?" Her hand with each tickle made it closer to his crotch as his dick began to stiffen with the anticipation of what was to come. She brought the mug to her lips as the professor eyed her carefully, but just as he expected her to take a sip he felt her hand snake around his dick and begin to fondle it. Looking down and groaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he had now cum twice already in the day, he closed his eyes letting himself imagine how joyful life would be to have this woman every day of his life.

Jen seeing him close his eyes sat her mug down and leaned down to his crotch lightly kissing his thigh moving towards his dick, while her other hand lightly scratched across his abdomen. Traveling across his chest, her hand moved to his arm going back down to his hand holding the mug. She took hold of the mug and started to take it out of his hand.

"Umm, don't you think we could finish our coffee before starting again?"

Looking up from his crotch with true lust in her eyes she said, "Coffee can wait but my body cannot." She then took the mug and sat it on the coffee table next to hers as she moved back and devoured his cock into her mouth.

"Oh you little vixen," the professor said but somewhat worried that the coffee would get cold and then what would he do. He quickly though forgot all about the coffee as Jen began to gently suck on each of his balls while her hand worked up and down his shaft at a quick pace. She then brought her mouth back to his dick licking the tip of its mushroom head before deep throating the dick with ease. After the fifth bob of her head, he exploded for a third time. Jen could not believe how fantastic his cum tasted as she had prior to this ordeal hated the taste of cum and wondered if that too would ware off after two weeks.

Sitting back up, she grabbed his coffee while deftly turning the handle of her mug making it look like it was his mug that he had sat down. Opening his eyes he saw Jen take a sip of his coffee and his heart rejoiced that finally she was his completely. He picked up what he thought was his own mug and said, "To happier times my dear," and took a hearty sip of his coffee. He looked at the mug for a second wondering why it tasted so good and then took another hearty sip. Recognition started to dawn on him for a brief second as he looked questioningly at Jen, but just as quickly as recognition showed on his face it was replaced by a blank stare.

Jen at seeing this spit out her coffee for it tasted horrific and guessed it had something with the drug she had taken as she loved coffee. Looking at the professor she said, "Drink up my dear," and then went to the kitchen to toss hers out while the professor obediently finished his. She came back to the couch and sat down looking at the professor.

"So what now? You will do anything I say?" she asked more to herself but was surprised when the professor responded.

"I will do anything you ask of me Jen, I love you."

"Well Harold," she started determining to use his first name going forward as a way to remind him and her who was in charge. She also decided that the professor needed to call her something other than just Jen now as payback, so she said, "Call me Mistress Jen."

"Yes, Mistress Jen," he responded which sent a shiver down Jen's spine in delight.

"Now we have till tomorrow to figure out what to do about Bob and Jake and I want to know more about these tablets, but first my body needs some attention Harold and this time fuck making a mess on your couch," she said as she laid back on the couch and motioned with her finger for Harold to come over and attend to her body.

They fell asleep on the couch with his dick still buried in her pussy both exhausted from their love making. The morning found them with Jen on all fours and the professor taking her up the ass. Jen could not believe how wonderful the sensation of having a dick in her ass felt. One of her boyfriends had tried it with her before, but she put a quick end to it for it felt so wrong. Now though she thought she would have a hard time not being taken in the ass. She reached back underneath herself to diddle her clit to add an additional sensation and screamed out in ecstasy as she orgasmed as her pussy flooded and leaked onto the couch to create another stain.

Jen sat up and turned around to the professor, "So Harold, what do you know about these pills?"

"Not much Mistress Jen, but we can send it out to a lab for a work up. It will take some time. I also know that Bob believes the pink ones affects last about two weeks."

"And what about the green tablet?"

"Bob implied that it was more permanent in nature," he said. In his mind, this was all perfectly naturally to be answering Jen's questions and doing anything to please her. He could not imagine doing anything else than what she asked of him.

"Okay, get dressed Harold. It is time we go back to the ranch. I will tell you what I want you to do on the way there," she said feeling confident that her plan would work and she would save Barb and Mary as well as get back at Bob and Jake.

As they pulled into the driveway of the ranch, Jen made Harold go over one last time his instructions to tell Bob and Jake that she had taken the green tablet and she was under his control. He was to order his mistress around and find a way to slip green tablets into the beers the men were drinking and thus Jen would have them under her control. Getting out of the car, Bob stepped out onto the porch wearing a loose pair of sweat pants and grinning widely seeing the professor and a naked Jen walking towards him.

"Well done Professor! I knew you could do it!" he said shaking the professor's hand and slapping him on the back as the professor stepped onto the porch. He then brazenly went up to Jen and started to fondle each of her breasts exclaiming that they were bigger than either of the other two women and leaned down kissing each one.

Jen mind was disgusted not only by this man touching her but disgusted with herself as well as her body loved the attention.

"Go on in and grab yourself a beer Professor. You deserve it. We will talk in a few minutes, but I need to sample the goods at least once. You don't mind do you?"

Jen cursed herself for not prepping the professor's answer for this, so she was not surprised that given she told him to go along with whatever Bob suggested while he secretly enacted her plan said sure. Bob guided her body to turn around and bend over the porch railing. She could not believe that Bob was going to take her right out in the open on the front porch. While the ranch was remote, anyone driving down the country road would clearly see what was about to happen on the porch. Even thinking this, she could not help but to wiggle her ass as Bob had dropped his pants and his dick was already poking her from behind. "Now to complete the tri fecta," he whispered as he guided his dick to her anus hole. As she felt it pushing in, she lowered her butt and spreading her legs to allow him better access to her ass. He grabbed her should for support as he started working his dick in and out causing her to moan in pleasure.

The front door opened again but neither turned around to see who it was as they were too involved in fucking each other. However the answer was reveled when Jen heard Jake's unmistakable voice.

"Well, well what do we have going on out here?" Jake said.

"Just enjoying the fresh air and this fresh pussy," Bob joked. Jen thought it was a terrible joke but could not help rocking back on his cock in sync with his own hip thrusts.

"Mind if I cut in?" Jake asked.

"Hell yes I mind! Use one of the other girls? Or better yet, keep an eye on that fucking Professor. We will be opening the place up tonight and I am not going to let that guy ruin my plans anymore than what he already has!" Bob demanded.

"I already have had them both and the Professor is an idiot. We just need to check him before we let him leave. I have an idea of how we can share Jen right now though. Turn her around and Jen I want you to thrust your pelvis out as much as possible while wrapping your arms around Bob's neck." Jake said as he quickly discarded his clothes.

Jen was not really sure what Jake had in mind, but knew it could not be good given how sick and twisted he was. Her body shuddered as Jake moved next to hers. She did as she was told and wrapped her hands behind Bob's neck as she pushed out her pelvis and quickly realized why Jake had told her to do so as Jake stroked his cock a couple of times before positioning it at the opening of her wet slit and then began to push it in. 'Oh God! I am going to be fucked by two dicks!' she thought.

"Damn Jake, you are a sick fuck! I love it," hollered Bob as with Jen's weight now be supported by both Jake and Bob, they could now easily pounding the girl sandwiched between them.

The fear of being fucked by two men quickly ebbed away as the thrill of two stiff cocks pumping into her brought her to new heights of pleasure. She could not help but scream out, "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Jens could not believe the words spilling out of her mouth. Nor the adoration she showed Jake when he grabbed one of her breasts roughly and brought it to his mouth to suckle from. Her two cavities worked to accept the double penetration as she let her plan and her mind take a backseat to her body's enjoyments. She thought what she must look like to someone driving down the road. They would surely think her a whore. This thought drove her even harder on the penetration. She went over the edge and climaxed just as both men came inside of her. The feel of their dicks pulsing in her sent yet another thrill through her body.

Both men eased out of them as she wrapped her arms around Jake as Bob slid his dick out of her ass. She could not help but be turned on by Jake's hard body and nuzzled her head into his neck. She racked her fingers across his muscled chest. Jake just laughed and asked if she would like another go around later, which Jen was only able to nod. Still unsteady for the heavy fucking she just received, she leaned on Jake for support as they led her into the house. Inside she saw Barb and Mary taking turns sucking on the professor's cock.

"Hell Professor looks like you also are getting to sample the goods," laughed Bob.

"Yes I could not resist," the professor said but only made eye contact with Jen who weakly nodded. The professor then picked up the bottles of beer and offered them to the men. Leaving Jen's side, she was able to move to the large sofa chair and collapse into it. Waiting for the blessed moment that she hoped was only seconds away.

Jen would have jumped up if she had the energy when she felt female hands upon her thighs. She opened her eyes and looked down to see her former boss Mary kneel in front of her and begin to kiss her pussy and then start to lap at the cum oozing out of her cunt. She then was rolled over so that Barb could lap the cum coming out of her other hole. While her mind was disgusted by this act her friend was doing, her body loved it. She even surprised herself to find one of her hands lovingly running through Mary's hair and urging her on by telling Mary how good it felt as the woman had slipped underneath Jen to continue lapping at her pussy.

The three men looked at the scene unfolding with fascination and stiffening dicks. Each had taken a beer offered to them and the professor raised his beer and proposed a toast to their arrangement which all tipped their beers and drank.

Bob turned to the professor and said, "Now about that arrangement..." he stopped short and looked at him oddly for a moment and then back to Jen and managed to get out, "You..." and that was the last free thought Bob would ever have. As for Jake, he never had any idea that he had been double crossed as he was not known to be the brains of the operation but rather the intended muscle.

Cumming again from her friends attentions, Jen's head was able to clear once again as she stood up and moved to the men. "Yes, me asshole! You sick son of a bitch!"

"Yes Jen," was all Bob could say.

She had began to like how Harold referred to her as Mistress Jen, so she now instructed Bob and Jake to do the same and refer to her as, 'Mistress Jen.'

Which both men obediently replied, "Yes Mistress Jen."

Before she had a chance to begin to ask the many questions running through her head, there was a loud knock at the front door which only caused Jen to flinch. Seeing how she and the other girls were naked, she told Harold to answer the door. As he opened the door, five rowdy college football players barged in looking about and chattering loudly with one giving a jib to another's ribs at seeing the girls standing and sitting about the room naked. The biggest of the men, stepped forward and asked who was in charge around the ranch.

Harold simply replied, "Mistress Jen," pointing at Jen.

The big man turned around and grinned, "So you are in charge around here, Mistress Jen?"

"Yes, how can I help you?" she went along with the man's misunderstanding figuring it would be difficult to explain anyway.

"You and your ladies can help me and my friends by giving us a good time," he said laughing as the men started to move towards the girls.

"Wait!" shouted Jen appalled at what the man was suggesting but already felt her body pleading with her to give in, "You can't just come in and expect us to give you sex."

"Yeah I do. What is going on? I spoke with that guy," pointing at Jake, "at the campus today and he told me that there would be three hot babes that me and my friends could have all night for a thousand dollars each." At that he slapped the three thousand dollars onto the table.

Jen looked painfully at the money and thought about how much she needed money being a student and then how her body yearned for the attention.

"So what is going to be Mistress Jen, we partying or what," the man asked.

She turned to see Barb already had her hand in one man's pants snaking out his cock and Mary was leading two other men to her bedroom. Sighing she said, "What the hell. Yes, we are partying." Her body purred as she felt the man wrap his muscular arms around her. As he picked her up and carried her to the couch, she called out to her men, "Bob clean this shit hole up, Jake get to the ranch chores and Harold move the cars to the back."

"Damn Mistress Jen," said the college player as he started to remove his shirt, "You run a whore house and a ranch. I thought good help was hard to find."

"Yes you would think that," Jen replied as she started to unbuckle the man's pants.

12