All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 05'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
KL88KL88about 9 years ago
Holy Hell!

Amazing writing, i'm absolutely traumatised by this chapter but I CANNOT wait for the next! Please tell me that George, Dom and Greg get their comeuppance at last?!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Holy hell indeed

I want Greg and Dom to say they were very very sorry and for Katie to forgive them and marry both and live happily ever after and produce lots of little babies who grow up to be perfect gentlemen, holding doors open etc...

OR.......

Xxx

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 9 years ago
Whoo

Wonderfully done. I hope, Dom, Greg, and George all get their cumuppance in the end. I think that Cory and Mark have found their sub to share forever. I hope it works out for them.

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the feedback :)

MJ, I did a double-take when I read your comment, but then i saw the 'OR'. Hah. You do crack me up!

Nobody send me death threats, but study kind of has me by the throat right now, so the next chapter might be a while in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This chapter was fabulous! Can't wait for the next one :)

One piece of advise: remember what you set up. You had Greg put the tape back on Cory's mouth, but Cory was talking as soon as Greg left and you never mentioned it being removed a second time. It was a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want to see GREG TORTURED!!!

So they just left Greg there!!!??

After all the horrible hurt he did to Cory, Katie and Mark?

And Greg got away with just a few kicks to the balls!!??

How about poor Marco who tried to help and died for nothing?

He died in vain if Greg is not punished thoroughly.

Where is the justice??!!

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks to anon who brought my attention to that plot-hole! :) I've made the necessary edit and re-submitted.

It would be a mistake to guarantee, but I intend for the villains to get their just desserts.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Awwwww

It would be a mistake to guarantee, but I intend for the villains to get their just desserts.

I want a HEA ..:-)

OR....5008 !

The comments are as good as the story...loving it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Should have cut Gregs dick off while he was awake and stuffed it in his ass

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dumb and dumber

Do any of them have the IQ of a squirrel? Does no one think someone wouldn't fight back? The logic in this was lost. Even for fiction it was implausible. No stars.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Sorry

I think your plot just took a wrong turn. You don't just walk off and leave someone (greg) handcuffed after he's killed the manager of your hotel and raped a woman. There isn't any way of shielding him from that.

When they find Marco's body it will lead to questions etc etc. Given how beat up the two guys are supposed to be what conclusion do you think the police would arrive at (they murdered marco) when investigating. They've just put themselves squarely in the spotlight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So

When can we expect the next installment? Dying to know what happens next!

tina623tina623about 9 years ago
I love this story!

You are an amazing writer! I hope we get to read more in this series. I'd love to see what George comes up with to punish Katie, if he can get past Mark and Cory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Okay bitches - here goes. Who were they going to phone - Greg-busters? They could only phone the police and Greg being pseudo police upped the danger for them somewhat (and now I won't go on a rampage with derogatory comments with my thoughts on some people who shouldn't own guns). I'd also get the hell out of there. The advertisement can say that you can trust the police, but I've never gone swimming on sales-pitches. Also- if I was her, I'd have had me a cock-breakfast, but both Corey and her were chained and I don't think Greg would have acted like any other normal man with a severed dick and asked for their help after killing them. Waiting around for his buddies...why am I even going off? There's some more good story to read. Cheers.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

pobratpobratalmost 8 years ago
Evebroughtanaxthistime

I love this story, but what I really get a kick out of, is your fucking crazy comments! They totally grove with your Literotica moniker!! No doubt about it! Ms. Evebroughtanaxthistime, where do you live? LA maybe, where all the real psychos live? Oh I know, duh you're in the Garden of Eden! But where's that?

Hope to find out some day! I've written a story, and while it's under non-consent and it's MMF, it is not a gangbang! It's the first chapter, and were I you, I'm recommending to all that read it, that they should read the comment section first!

I should probably check before I just leave the address here. If your interested, it's under my stories tab, which should say my story, as in single, as in it's my only and first post to Lit. But read the comments first. (insert smiley face) There is one commenter who goes to great lengths to dis my story, I'm curious to know what others think of it, and you are insanity personified, even though I only know you as text on a page, you're crazy. And I CAN identify! Though my characters are nice and sweet normal people! Heh heh heh!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

What a interesting plot . 5 stars on this chapter again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Self absorbed entitlement

I'm sorry but I am having a really hard time caring about these guys. You've written some real self absorbed entitled characters and one act of heroism each doesn't negate that they are misogynistic rapists. "No" was said more than once. Just because their obsession with Katie has brought out a rare macho protective instinct doesn't make them likable. Marco was killed while caught up in a trap laid for them and hasn't been given another thought since Mark casually pronounced him dead! He was a father and husband on top of probably the only one of them that had and any truly altruistic concern for Katie. I found it callous for them to be joking and laughing before even informing his family of his death. But hey...ss long as them and the chick they want to double team are saved life is dandy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So far...

The most likeable person in this story, Marco just got murdered and left there like a sack of crap. Obviously the area he was killed at became a crime scene, still no mention of calling the police.

Then there’s this....

“I don't know Cory," Mark confided as they entered onto the gravelled driveway, "sometimes I can't decide whether she's the victim, or if we're the ones being played." So all I have to say is WTAF??

Clearly the best outcome is the bad guys get thrown in prison (or dead), Katie says thanks for all your help then gets away from everyone and Mark and Cory finally learn the meaning of the word “no” oh and not to make pathetic bets on who gets to fuck the girl. They just don’t strike me as being good people.

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

I have to skip over the incredibly cruel parts. I don't have the stomach for it. It's well written but it makes me want to throw up. If that is what the author is going for, You nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the othe stories like Royal Lycan better. There is too much talking and musing between the action which breaks the flow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info