All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 06'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can't believe she was taken again

I hope George gets what's coming to him and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This whole thing has gotten out of control.

Are the Police really that dumb? Does anyone really believe that he has so much control over the Police that he would be forewarned about any investigation? Even for fiction, this was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dont mind the other jerk

I think it's a good story! There's a lot if crap on Literotica but this is one of the better ones. Is there going to be "an unfortunate" fire at the ranch as retribution? keep going!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
Happiness for Mark

I love the story! I hope that Mark completely captures her heart in the end. After all of the pain in his life, he deserves true happiness.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 9 years ago
Great story

Enjoying the suspense and twists but can't say I like either Cory or mark, both total dicks to her, and seemed too unreal that she would want to even think about sex with mark... Looking forward to seeing where you take this, perhaps she'll come out a stronger woman and tell them both to get a life.

Yourstruly15Yourstruly15about 9 years ago
love it.

When's the next chapter coming out dear. Need to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Far, One of the Best, IMHO

Thank you for the wonderful story! It's kept me on the edge of my seat and is just as good if not better than the paperback porn (I mean, 'romance novels') that I read in jail - and I had time to read them all! I can't wait for the next chapter. Again, thank you.

Bellie444Bellie444almost 9 years agoAuthor
Hello readers

Again thanks for the helpful and encouraging feedback, just popping in with good news and bad - the next chapter will be a while. I'm at the end of a degree and my brain is barely workable at the moment. But just to let you know I will definitely come back to continue this.

Thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
say it isn't so!

One of the most gripping stories I have read in a very long time!! i found my heart racing and holding my breath in anticipation. You have a remarkable talent! I understand the stresses of your current situation but please HURRY BACK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Plssss continue!

Hi! Please dont go! Keep going on the story! Its so good!

annikasfuryannikasfuryalmost 9 years ago
Hope you don't forget about us :)

I check in once a week looking for a new chapter. When you post it I'm going to be over the moon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
continue please

Just dont let katie die. Continue her tigress personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad joke but.....

Bad joke but...can someone please tell Katie to wear a mask and a potato sack? She driving all these men crazy with her magic vajayjay! These men need to be put in chasing belts or something

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Bummer - Anxious for Next Segment

I was just checking to see if I missed further installments. I'm bored this weekend and was hoping a fantasy edition featuring Mark was waiting. If he can't get Kate back, I volunteer to take her place with him. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 Good Stories...BUT

Three good stories you've begun to write. Albeit UNFINISHED!

I do not understand why you start and don't finish and then start a new story and don't finish that one either....so frustrating! Makes no sense!

I should have checked before I read this last one to be sure it was finished...urgh!

Typical Literotica writers, start, don't finish and make promised they never keep!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Un Finished

Stories are really good but I wrote read yours again. No finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

TOTALLY! I can't believe it's the end! It'd be lovely if you continue, letting Mark, Cory and Katie live together happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oi

Oi - where's the rest? I'm too young to die - please don't induce a heart-attack! Get the new boyfriend to take up a hobby - video games usually works wonders - and continue with this here thriller please.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Bellie444Bellie444over 8 years agoAuthor

Haha thanks Evebroughtanaxthistime. That made me laugh! Yes, I'm currently working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hi! I've been waiting on your story since you wrote it! It's really great, I'm just waiting for more, please don't stop t.t

TessRhymesWithMmmYesTessRhymesWithMmmYesover 7 years ago
Eeesh

I wish I would have known this was unfinished before I started reading it. Very unsatisfying, to say the least.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
The plot thickens

This poor Katie girl LOL.. Another crazy twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally a decent story

Bellie this is fantastic work. The Greg part was alittle brutal for me, and I didn't expect Katie to go for Mark hours after Cory had just saved her but I guess it's all part of the rollercoaster. Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously?

First Mark attempts to rape her followed up with a beating and attempted rape by her tormentor Dom. Then Corey Does rape her right after she says NO multiple times. She's so used to abuse she cuddles Corey and let's Mark mack on her in the pool the next day. Enter Greg and his sadistic three hole rape followed up with Mark humping her leg begging to bang her traumatized ass. Now she's kidnapped by her crazy stalkers father. Just how trauma do you think one gal can take? She might as well wall around naked and tattoo "Fuck Toy" across her forehead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh

They’re all fucking disgusting arseholes (excl the good doctor and recently deceased Marco) If this is what passes for the males of our species in the US thank god I don’t live there.

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

Kudos to the author for an extremely suspenseful story. I really hope the bad guy get it in the end. Shhh, I know they will. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info