All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 07'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No!!!

Please tell me Alex and his girlfriend don't die! For the love of goodness tell me the gun jammed and Alec kicks their ass (with the help of his girlfriend) and then finds a way to help Cory to bring down the Castillos. Please please please.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 8 years ago

Who's Alex again? Its been so long and dont have time to go reread the story.

MsBeeHavenMsBeeHavenabout 8 years ago

Welcome back, Bellie444 :)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 8 years ago
My plea ?

It isn't another year until the next instalment. I love me some dark baddy porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yikes....

Welcome back! What a cliff hanger - please don't leave us hanging for to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wouldn't worry. is not like they're going to finish.

This person never finishes a story. Saw they posted this thought they might have finally done over powered at the office, nope. Not one of their lists is complete, so just don't expect it to ever be finished.

Bellie444Bellie444about 8 years agoAuthor
To the last comment

Please do not hold your breath for overpowered at the office. That story was finalised and deliberately left open ended. I apologize that wasn't made clear enough. As for the Ranch and Amber, my speed is undoubtedly glacial, shit happens, they will be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please more!

Please more as soon as possible.

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUover 7 years ago
You have an excellent writing style and spin a great story!

I really enjoyed all your stories. I stumbled on to one and found myself reading all night long. Wow, I haven't wanted to read this much in a while, but I loved the cliff hanger endings and the way you leave them wanting more. That's hard to do. I'd love to see the end of the Ranch. Mmm ... exciting! Thanks for your talented gifts.

vpotemkinvpotemkinover 7 years ago
Another vote for some more

This is a great story. Please do continue it. Really want to see more of Katie's predicament and George's training regimen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

I wish you'd continue this story! I keep re-reading cause it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue this!

I've really being enjoying this so far! I think you've got a very good writing style and I am now really invested in the characters. I'm particularly enjoying George, hope he features in more chapters in the future!

Please continue updating this story, would hate to see it left on this cliffhanger!

Bellie444Bellie444about 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry I take forever

It's coming. Eventually! Im hustling, sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Woohoo!

So excited to see you're still writing this bellie444! Can't wait to see the next chapter 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please keep writing Bellie! Love all your stories, but think this one is definitely turning out to be my favourite

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Liked it

Its turning into a rather lengthy series and I dont see the ending in sight, but onto the next chapter which is new, hence how I stumbled upon this whole series, found it in the new stories section. So I started from the beginning. I like it alot, like the writers style, the story comes in small pieces over a rather long period of time, thats my only complaint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
1864 Followers
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 06 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info