All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 09'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 6 years ago
Yay!!

Thank you for the newest chapter! Hope the next one is soon as I really have enjoyed this story!

EGRIEGRIalmost 6 years ago
Glad you are back because I need to see how this story ends

So glad Katie is out from under George, Dom and Greg, for the moment. It looks as though we are heading to the big reunion of all the players in a gun fight at the OK corral.

This has been a great story to follow. Thank you for keeping after it. Please, please give us a HEA finish for the poor abused Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FINISH THE STORY

Can you please finish it already? Too eager to read the end.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

yay! Please please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad you’re back!

I really enjoy this story. It’s is clear you’re a very talented writer. I hope you can continue this story so that it comes to a good conclusion. Thank you for not abandoning it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hoping for next chapter soon

Great story. I'd like to find out alittle more about Katie's background, how she got into this mess, how her mind works. Please upload next chapter really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you not gonna finish the story?

I keep checking on it. If you don't plan on, just let us know, man!

Bellie444Bellie444over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

The next chapter is almost ready :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Edge of my seat.

I read the first 6 chapters so long ago and wondered why you never finish such a fantastic story. Thank you for continuing!

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 5 years ago
Rosa

I am really over Kate being the everything. Yeah, she’s beautiful but I am over it. Long live Rosa. She deserves to be the it girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Argh...

I completely agree blood and sand. Katie is the most one dimensional character I've read in a long time. The rape victim with the magic vagina! Even though he's an unhinged had guy, Greg is the most interesting person so far. Perfectly CREEPY! The problem is that all these characters just aren't built up enough. Even just a few more sentences of paragraph would go a long way in helping us invest in them. There are just too many questions with all of them. Once I start a story I have to finish it even if it bugs the he'll out of me. Nice twist with Marco's family though. I hope we find out more than just some vague connection to George.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 08 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info