All Comments on 'The Range'

by EileenAndrews

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great characters

I love the complex characters and the unique setting.

Powertool79Powertool79almost 14 years ago
your descriptions of ...

the weapons being discharged was way over done. Especially for the Ruger .22.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Evidently doesn't know much about firearms

They are called magizines....NOT clips

Casings or empty brass

All the gun ranges I've been to......BIG NO NO for having a firearm on the bench with the safety off & possibly loaded.

Any 22 doesn't have enough recoil to cause you to move backwards!

Other than that, it was a great story

ReverendAnimalReverendAnimalalmost 14 years ago
Clips or magazines?

Magazines are for big weapons, not handguns.

But who really cares? I'm here for the fucking!

Nicely done! The characters seem like real people, and the fucking was passionate, and poetic. And I chuckled more than a few times early on, when she chided herself for being attracted to the man. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
In honor of.... the writer!

Great job! Truly a great piece of reading....and per the aforementioned issues on terminology, there are all kinds of preferred nick names for lots of stuff. What matters to me, is the story line.

I really enjoyed the heat and eventual fucking. I mean...we're talking erotica!

Again...I love your story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really enjoyed that!

I was looking for something new to read on Lit and on a whim clicked on the top lists Sci-Fi/Fantasy category for the last 30 days. Picked your story (because it didn't involve multiple chapters) and I'm glad I did. Very hot! I even wished it had been a bit longer. I'd love to see a follow-up if you're willing. BTW, if you'd left out the minimal futuristic references at the beginning, you could have posted this story in the "Erotic Couplings" category, where you might get even more readers.

I shall now read some more of your stories, and expect to be equally entertained. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous