The Range

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his tongue touched her outer labia Sandy almost lost it. He was so close to where the pleasure pulsed, what would happen if he were to touch it? Lick it? Just the thought amazed her.

Sandy had only experienced two lovers. Both were relentless know it alls, much like her, and didn't explore this type of intimacy. Seeing Jake kneeling before her, ready to give her absolute pleasure without regard for his own, humbled her and tore a hole in the suit of armor she'd built around her heart.

Her reverie came to a dead halt when his hands spread her labia to allow his tongue free reign. He took one long lick from top to bottom of her netherfolds, spreading her slick opening for him. He paused on her engorged button making her jerk at the sensation. It felt like a hot poker touched her skin, sending white hot passion streaming through her veins.

Sandy sat back, allowing him free reign to worship her body with his tongue. And worship he did, laving her clitoris with increased fervor, making her limbs jerk and her toes curl. When the explosion came she grabbed his head and pulled him to her, clinging to him as much as demanding he never stop.

Seconds later he was poised before her, kissing her, letting her taste her own passion on his lips. The taste of herself was heady—the musky scent of sex. He held her legs against him and positioned himself at her entrance. But once there he paused.

"Sandy...please..." his voice was choked with passion.

In her haze of pleasured glow she realized what he was asking and she was touched. That he would hold himself back at the last minute for her proved what a gentleman he really was. How badly she had misjudged him.

"Yes, oh yes!" She screeched, grabbing his buttocks and pulling him against her.

Her entreaty worked. He dove into her, shocking her at his length and girth. She hadn't a chance to get a clear view of Jake's manhood but from what she could feel he was in due proportion to his large body.

He began to piston into Sandy's welcoming heat. The passion raging inside his loins was unbelievable. She'd lost herself on his tongue, bathing him with her pleasure. Now she was allowing him inside her, giving him her body. And he was damned intent on making sure she never regretted it. He reached down and rubbed his thumb around her clit, pushing her body against the deck, slamming into her in rhythm with his fingers.

She was crying out, her chest a flush red with her pleasure. And when her little death came, he fell over the edge with her, losing himself.

It was several minutes before either of them could gain their bearings. Jacob came to first, looking down at her to reassure himself she was ok. He'd let his passion go and hoped to god he didn't hurt her as a result.

When she looked up at him under her lust heavy eyelids he smiled, his heart beating again. She was so damned beautiful. He could swim in those deep green eyes the rest of his life. He only hoped he didn't fuck that up too.

Slowly he withdrew from her and helped her sit up, pushing her hair behind her ears so he could hold her face. Her delicate cheeks filled his large hands. Her lips lifted in a small satisfied smile.

"You ok?" He asked, his voice hoarse from passion.

She only nodded in response, her cheeks reddening again.

"Good." Here it was. He needed to put himself out on the line, cause if she withdrew now, he didn't know if he could ever get her back. "Cause you need to get used to this."

Her eyes widened in shock.

"That's right. I'm not some fling to be tossed away for the next guy who's tutoring you on the range." His jaw firmed at the thought. "As a matter of fact, I'm the only gun tutor you're going to have. And the last man you're going to have. Do I make myself clear?"

Jacob held his breath, praying the male bravado would overwhelm her into submission. Praying she would see the truth—that he was just as vulnerable as she; that the thought of her being with anyone else killed him. That he loved her.

After a few heart beats she smiled, her eyes alight with mischief. "Really? Does that mean I get to fire that big gun of yours anytime I want?"

The double entendre made him chuckle and he knew then everything was going to be all right. She wanted this too. It wasn't one sided.

"Baby, if you can handle it, it's all yours."

12