The Rape of a Male Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what your father would say if he could see you as you are now, a pathetic, sobbing, pig-slut, waiting to have her pussy bred! Perhaps, he would like to see a video of how wantonly you act like a slut, bitch! That will be arranged if you ever cross your Master, PIG! It might even be arranged regardless!" As I would later learn, my new Master filmed everything. Cameras were hidden everywhere in his condo. The main reason that I can relate to you so clearly about what happened to me that night, is that I viewed it many, many times over; usually tightly bound to that leather chair in his living room, bound and with a butt plug firmly up my ass.

After I am finished with you, no one would ever believe that you haven't always been a pig-whore, craving for men to use your mouth and pussy. Now beg your Master and tell him what you want done to your pussy, bitch!!

I only needed to think for a split second. I knew what Master wanted me to say. The fact is I nowwantedto say it. I was truly a bitch in heat.

"Please Master, I beg you! Fuck this pig-bitch with your hard cock! Breed your pig-bitch's pussy, Sir!"

With a satisfied grin, Master took the chain and put it in my mouth, pulling harshly on my poor, fat areolas. It was now very warm, but no longer hot. "Keep that chain in your filthy mouth until I tell you, slut! Torture your own tits! But don't forget that I want you to scream and from now on, your pig slit eyes are not to leave their Master's until he says so!" I must have looked like the biggest slut in the world. Humiliatingly, I felt like it.

I probably was.

Picking up another white candle from the table, Master grabbed the lighter again and lit it. As Master watched the flame flicker, my eyes obediently stared into his. Master then began to consecrate his pig-bitch's body by dripping hot wax all over it.

"A bitch's balls are always to be burned first, to symbolize that they belong to the Master and can be taken from the bitch at any time!" Purple, bulging and stretched by leather, my bitch balls made an easy target. Intense, stinging pain as one drop of wax hit its' target, was quickly matched by another stinging ache in another. The hair on my balls offered no protection, because it was no longer there. My bitch balls were bare.

While I obediently and submissively stared into my Master's eyes, his orbs glared back with a stone cold and clinical, aura to them. The demonic twinkling was gone, and they now carried the insipid sensibilities that a doctor's eyes might have, while removing a planter's wart for the thousandth time. Master clearly had performed consecrations like this many times.

"Next to come is a bitch's clit, to symbolize that a bitch-clit is mostly there for the Master to inflict pain for his own pleasure. A bitch is never to touch her clit, unless granted Master's permission. Only Master decides when a pig-bitch's clit shall receive any gratification. Furthermore, pig-bitches never breed or use their clits on others. Pig-bitches are only bred by their Master and whoever else he decides."

I would like to describe how horrible it was when the wax hit my pig-clit. I would like to, but I can't. You see, my new clit betrayed me as much as my old cock did, and seemed to relish the tortuous attention.

"And finally my pathetically slutty, pig-bitch, we move on to those ludicrously fat sow tits of yours", Master said as he bumped his rock hard cock forcefully into my balls and clit.

I felt Master's cock harden even more beneath the leather briefs that he was still wearing. A smile came to his face and the eye twinkle returned. Master showed sadistic lust toward my abnormally fat, protruding areolas, as I felt myself humiliatingly blush with pride. All of my life I had been teased and derided for my peculiarly hefty and chubby areolas. But that was when I was a man. Now I was a pig-bitch, and bitches are supposed to have fat tits. With a sense of satisfaction that he approved, my clit jumped against Master's leather encased cock buttressed against me. Yanking the chain from my mouth, Master tugged forcefully, stretching my flabby areolas skyward, while the clamps unmercifully remained steadfast as they dug into my pig flesh. Beaming with shameful pride, I felt like a mother might when her infant painfully latches on for food the very first time. If my bitch balls hadn't been strangulating in the harness, and my clit had not been tightly bound, I would have cum for sure.

"Did you hide those sow tits in a brawhenyou were a boy, bitch?" Not responding immediately he yanked a little harder on the chain. "Answer me, pig! Did you?!!!!"

"No Sir, I didn't. No sir...No sir...NO MASTERRRRRRR!"

"Well, as you are about to see, there is a first time for everything! You will make a fabulously slutty whore, PIG!" As Master continued to pull on the chain, he began dripping hot wax on the tits and chest of his recently enslaved sow. God it hurt and I screamed out loud.

"Ohhhh GOD Master...AHHHHHHHHH! Oh my GOD!"

"Excellent bitch! Suffer! Burning your pig tits with wax symbolizes the carnal nourishment that your Master gets when I torture them!" He went hog wild, pardon the pun, dropping more wax on my tits and chest than he had previously dripped on all of the rest of my body. Suddenly, with a slashing motion, Master made a quick "X" on my torso with dripping wax, marking his bitch for breeding.

Finally satisfied that his pig-bitch was sufficiently covered, Master blew the candle out, leaned forward, and roughly slapped me with his right hand. "In PAIN thou shall be bred, BITCH!" he said, then quickly turned and walked toward the table and dropped the candle. With his marvelously muscular back towards me now, I saw him reach for something and appeared to take off its' top. When he twisted back toward me I saw that he was carrying a large, fat can of Crisco. I would soon wish that it had been of the 'butter flavored' variety. Master merely dropped the open can on my taught abdomen, cracking a patch of the now cooling wax. Scooping up a glop with his index and middle fingers, Master positioned his right hand slowly between my stretched legs, as my pig-pussy twitched in panicky anticipation of the pain that was sure to come. With his eyes never averting those of his apprehensive victim's, Master remained silent.

Previously, when my new Master had probed my bung hole with his gloved index finger, he did so only to about the first digit. Master had at that time, readied me for the thin nozzle of the enema tube, and I was swimming in the drugs that he had given me. Now, sober and alert with fearful anticipation, Master was going to prepare my virgin bitch-pussy for the ravishing of his fat, long, bulbous bull-cock. After a few swipes outside his sow's vagina, Master, without warning, simply shoved his index finger straight into my helpless pig-pussy, while my cunt lips vainly tried to fight off the onslaught.

"Pig slop for my pig-bitch's pussy", he shouted as he immediately circled his finger roughly around, giving the pussy on this sow no time to get used to this invasion. "AH, the fine, tight pussy of a virgin bitch, there is nothing better!" Master shouted as he began to work in his middle finger, while continuing to circle the index one. Master cared little to give his bitch the time to accommodate the pain.

"AHHHHH, MASTER, PLEASE!!!" I cried in anguish.

"This is nothing PIG!" Master bellowed while massaging my prostate a few times. Then, Master's two fingers raped my pussy with a half dozen quick strokes, and pulled his hand out. "That's enough stretching, pig-bitch. I don't want to loosen your cunt too much. I want your breeding to hurt BAAAAD!"

My pussy, unsure what had just happened, seemed to spasm like it was going through a horrible, epileptic fit. "Oh God MASTERRR! YouCAN'Tput your cock in me...It will never fit!"

With a broad, bright white, devilish smile on his face, Master took a step back and then calmly walked around the left side of the bed. Extending his right arm, he waived the two fingers that he had just removed from my ass, and said softly, "Oh it will fit alright, you sow skank, it WILL fit very painfully into that tight cunt of yours, I can assure you! Now keep that slut mouth open, and don't you dare spit or swallow!" Master's fingers were swiftly probing my mouth in a swilling motion, coating my oral cavity with the mixture of Crisco and bitch-pussy juice.

The pastiness of the fatty Crisco coupled with the pungency of my natural cunt juices, tasted dreadful as I fought to obediently honor his command. It wasn't until Master's fingers began to massage my larynx in much the same way he had my prostate that I began to gurgle and choke. After a few more swirls of his fingers, they withdrew. Master disgustingly wiped the residue of Crisco, saliva and pussy juices, into my hair. Satisfied that they were clean enough, he grabbed the hair on the top of my head and pulled it and my shoulders off the bed a few inches, as he lustfully bent down to stare in his prey's eyes. "Time for you to grease my cock for the festivities, my beautiful, putrid pig-bitch. Don't you dare swallow, whore!" How I obeyed, I do not know.

Master withdrew his magnificently compact body from the bed. Glaring me in the eyes, he slowly reached his thumbs under the sides of his leather shorts, Master unhurriedly pulled them down to display his engorged weapon. He was readying himself to slay his pig-bitch. "Keep your fucking eyes on NOTHING but this until I enter that pig-bitch cunt of yours." Master said as he cupped his huge balls with his right hand and began stroking his fully erect and menacing phallus, with his right. "But make no mistake... when I begin breeding you bitch, your eyes had better not leave mine!"

I was helpless to say a word, as my mouth was still filled with Crisco and juices. Not knowing what to do, I managed to gurgle a moan. Master strolled around to the foot of the bed and grabbed my two shins, as my bound, tightly stretched legs barely yielded. Still wearing his black leather combat boots, Master raised his left foot onto my pig-clit and balls, roughly rubbing it back and forth on them. In one rapid motion, Master used his powerful arms to leverage himself, so that suddenly, he was standing one footed on his pig-bitch's groin. Momentarily grabbing the wood beam attached to the top of the bed posts to steady himself, Master began grinding the sole of his boot into his property's groin.. Did it hurt? Oh, yeah! But I dared not let my eyes stray from his bull-cock. My teary eyes remained on his cock not only because Master himself had ordered me as such; his superb cock commanded me itself, simply with its own inert, and yet compellingly dynamic, presence.

Stepping forward with his right foot, Master released his hands from the beam, thereby temporarily putting the full weight of his being on my organ. Pain seared through my loins and my eyes welled up. Writhing in agony, I soon mercifully felt the instep of Master's right boot slap against the side of my head on my left ear, followed by his other boot doing the same to the right side. Master squeezed my head with his boots as he stood above me on the bed. My eyes, watery as they were, saw nothing now but Master's gloriously colossal balls and steel hard, bull-cock.

"Listen up carefully pig-bitch. You will be tutored tomorrow on the way that I expect my bitch-whores to give a proper blow job. Right now the only thing that I want you to concentrate on is to lather that pig fat in your pig mouth all over my cock with your tongue. Keep your head straight ahead, and don't let your eyes leave mine as you worship my cock. Oh yeah, one more thing. Try not to choke to death you inexperienced pig-slut."

Bending his knees, Master squatted and pulled up the back of my head with his right hand, as he guided his cock to my open mouth with his left. My jaw still ached terribly from the long time that it had been stretched by the ring gag. Master had raped my mouth previously, but my filthy orifice was forced open then, and I was drugged. While violent, it lasted only a few fast strokes. This time, Master sadistically eased his manhood into my mouth slowly, so that I could properly measure it with my lips, tongue and throat. Master wanted to make sure that I fully understood the size of the bull-cock that was about to take my tight, bitch-pussy's virginity. Frankly I surprised myself. Immediately upon penetrating this pig-bitch's lips, my greedy tongue began swirling around Master's thick fuck-pole, savoring its' uncut head.

"That's a good bitch. Tomorrow I am going to teach you how to be a proper cock sucker. Come on pig, take some more. Get all that shit on my cock, so that I can ram it up your worthless cunt and claim it." Shoving his cock in about a third of the way, Master stopped and held it there. Rather than being scared anymore, I relished in my new task. I don't know how it could, but Master's cock swelled even bigger.

"Ohyeah, my perverted pig-slut. Such a natural whore. You'll make me some money bitch." Master's other hand found its' way to the back of my head, holding it in both hands now like a melon. I felt so shamelessly slutty, as I was now lusting for his cock. My Master seemed to approve of me!

"Can you count to seven, bitch? Never mind, I can!"

With that, Master swiftly pulled my head up, while he pressed his groin down. I felt his pubic hair touch my nose at the same time as all air stopped coming in. He was going to choke me to death on his bull-cock, and I couldn't move. But I wasn't supposed to move, I was supposed to take this abuse, and I was doing a good job of it. My God, what a sick, pathetic, fuck I had become!

"One.....Two....Oh yeah slut!.......Three......Four........Choke on that cock!!......Five......You fucking....... Six.....BITCH!!!!

Master pulled out his unspent cock, and pushed my head into the mattress without saying 'seven'. I was neither in any shape to, nor had the inclination to, bring up his blunder. As it was, I had made a serious blunder myself.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"Bitch, you are going to have to learn to withdraw those goddamned teeth of yours behind your whore lips, or I will have to pull every goddamn, mutherfucking one of them out.!, Master said this as he spit twice on me once again, only this time all over my eyes and face.

'I AM SORRY MASTER! I AM SO SORRRRRRRY! AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelped like the stuck pig that I was as he reached around his back, grabbed that chain of the alligator clamps, stood partially up, and leaned over me. Another rain of spit found mostly my mouth as I was now blubbering like Tammy Fay Baker, only a lot more pathetic.

As Master dropped the chain and stood up, he used the heel of his right boot and slammed it into the left side of my bound, throbbing body. Retreating backwards off the bed while glaring into my eyes, Master placed his left boot on my clit and used it like a springboard to jump backward off the bed. It was an excellent dismount, worthy of an Olympic gymnast.

"Enough of this shit! I have a busy day today."

Today? I had absolutely no idea what time or even what day it was. There were no clocks that I could see, and though I didn't really know it at that time, the two windows in this room were covered by thick, black fabric tacked in snuggly around their frames. There were cameras hidden that illuminated tiny blinking lights at their bases when on, (and they were on), but they were unnoticeable with all the flickering candles in the room. I only knew one thing for sure; it was breeding time. It was time for me to be fucked in my taut, virgin pig-pussy.

Laying there in sheer terror, bound, broken, and swallowing Master's spit pooled with remnants of Crisco, little did I know that never again would my former Daddy's consuming lips and piercing tongue, use my mouth again. If I had known that fact, then what was about to happen next would have been truly, utterly, and dreadfully unbearable.

MY RAPE, MY BREEDING, MY REBIRTH

Stoking his bull-cock while scrutinizing my eyes framed beyond the bound, stretched legs of my carcass, Master reached behind him on the table and produced a small, leather

strap. Wrapping it around the back of his balls, he snapped it at the base of his brilliant cock. "Your eyes never leave mine now pig! Understand?

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Do you understand what I am about to do to you bitch?" Master said this in a commanding, but almost cavalier manner.

"Yes Master. You are going to fuck me Sir." My arms and shoulders felt as if they were going to break, and my tits burned. Crying softly between sniffles, my body was a beaten mess covered in melted wax.

"Where am I going to fuck you pig!"

"In my ass Master. You are going to fuck me in my ass."

There was silence as I could see Master's eyes slowly turn red with rage. Out of nowhere a leather riding crop rained down from midair and whipped my clit and balls, with a thunderous 'WHACK'!

"Pig, haven't you (WHACK!) learned (WHACK!) yet where BITCHES (WHACK!) get bred?!! (WHACK!) My clit was standing up straight, so my bitch-balls absorbed more than their share of the abuse. My balls hated the experience but my clit liked it. Betrayed.

"AHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! I AM SORRY MASTER! BITCHES ARE FUCKED IN THEIR PUSSIES MASTER! I AM SORRY.... AHHHHHHH!"

Satisfied with the answer for the moment, Master threw the crop onto my chest, and breathing heavily, roughly grabbed my thighs, pulling himself towards his pig-bitch. Master's rock hard bull-cock poked into the crack of my pussy, as he pressed against it for a few seconds. Spitting on his right hand, this sadistic, perverse, handsome man stroked his cock a few times, glaring into my masochistically wanton eyes.

Fucking my pussy with his middle finger a few times, Master lathered spit and Crisco into my cunt. This was quickly followed by his other finger, as Master began raping me once more with his hand. Rather than complaining, I began moaning like I was taking my morning dump. "Oh God....oh God! ...Ooooohhhhhh Goddddddddddddd"

"You sick perverted FUCK! Look at you pig-bitch! You were born to be a whore! I am going to have to add a few more dudes tomorrow, pig! The brothers are going to love this white pussy! Too bad tomorrow's party at the bath house is a freebie!" I started to close my eyes, when suddenly they were opened by a thunderous (WHACK!) as Master picked up the riding crop in his left hand and whipped my right breast. When I shrieked, he placed the crop across my mouth and began pulling on the chain, torturing my dying tits.

"Scream all you want pig, but don't let that crop leave your mouth!Ihave something else to hold onto while I breed your pussy! Now keep your fucking pig slits looking directly at me!" Master said as he yanked once more on the chain. Ohfuckmy fat tits hurt!

After one more sharp tug, Master dropped the chain and slapped both of his hands on my straining thighs, and yelled "It's breeding time, you worthless pig-slut! Are you ready bitch! BEG for it pig! BEG"

I wasn't ready for it. The dreadful pain in my tits was all that I could feel, but like a true pain-pig, I screamed, "YES Master! Oh my God my tits hurt! Yes Master! Please fuck me Master! Please breed your bitch! Please....PLEASE!"

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE, BITCH

When Master's bulbous cock head began to enter my virgin pussy, my cunt lips tried to clamp down like a bear trap. A thoughtful lover would have soothingly implored me to relax my sphincter, but my cruel Master was rarely thoughtful. He did take his time though, but not because he wanted to be kind. You see, if Master would have simply pounded my pussy without regard to any damage that it would have done, then I would have been ruined for the events that he had planned for the next few days, and ultimately, the next several months.