The Rape of a Male Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mine was a Master on a mission, and his mission was to literally 'break' me in. My pussy was now his property to dispose of as he chose of course, but he had many plans for his pig-bitch, and he did not want to 'ruin' this pig's cunt....yet. Master instinctively sensed when to pause his thick cock in order to allow his bitch to accommodate it.OH GODit hurt, especially the first third of Master's long bull-cock; Master's circumcised head was the worst.

When the whole head of Master's cock had successfully pushed its' way past my pussy bud, my eyes began to roll in my head, only to be implored to look my Master in his eyes by the intense pain in my tits when he pulled on that chain. Master had all night, shown no mercy when torturing my tits. Master did so obviously because it brought him great pleasure to see my tortured state, but he did so also because he was training me. Master wanted me to moan like a good slut-bitch should when her breasts are pawed at. I was being trained in the ways that a horny female slut acts, and by brutally tenderizing my breasts, I would be forced to moan when others grabbed them.

Short, quick poking strokes where expertly used by my new Master until his cock was about a third of the way in. Master then held his cock in his bitch's cunt for awhile and verbally abused me some more in order to allow my pussy lips to relax a bit, before readying me for a sex education lesson that I never learned in school..

"Oh yeah bitch, I told you it would be painful! Bitch's are supposed to bear pain when they are bred and pig-bitches like you where born to be pain sluts. Suffer you fucking, pathetic sow!"

HOLY SHIT, did he have to pull on that blasted chain again? I would have asked for a bowling ball to be shoved up my ass at this moment time, if Master would have just let my fat tits be. My arms were dead from lack of blood, and my shoulders were cramping with spasms.

Then it happened, and I was sure that I was going to pass out once more. It would not be from being drugged this time, but rather from the excruciating horror that I experienced when, with one sharp jerk of Master's right hand, the alligator clamps finally, and unmercifully, lost their grip. When the clamps ripped off my fat, ravaged areolas, and the blood began to return to my tits, my scream was blood curdling.

"OH FUCK!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! MERCY MASTER! PLEASE!! OH FUCK! PLEASE! IT HURTS SO BAD! PLEASE! PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE!

{At this precise point in time, Master gave me that sex education lesson, and one that isnevertaught it schools. It was a non-verbal lesson, but let me summarize it quickly for you here. -- Most women don't really like anal sex. I could certainly understand why up to this point. It fucking hurts. Women don't have prostates; only men have prostates. If boys learned in school how incredible it feels to have their prostates touched, massaged, and fucked, the world would have a hell of a lot less people in it, and women would be a lot more lonely That is why this undeniable fact is never taught in schools. End of lesson.}

My gorgeous Master then shoved his unbelievable cock all the way up my pussy, stretching my fuck canal almost beyond its' then current capacity. As my pussy walls stretched in incredible pain, Master's bull-cock found its' mark, and he rapidly began slamming his considerable manhood to the hilt, over and over again. As I noted before, Master bestowed on me the honor of watching my deflowering later many times, and I can unequivocally say that he easily kept up this assault on my pussy for fifteen minutes or so, ruthlessly pounding on my G spot. It felt as if Master fucked be for two hours; it felt as if Master bred me for two seconds.

"You like this bitch, don't you! What a fucking whore you are you worthless pig! Master bellowed while spitting at his pig-bitch's face once more. Thank your Master's cock you goddamned, sow!

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! HOLY JESUS! FUCK ME MASTER! IT FEELS SO GODDAMNED GOOD! FUCK ME! BREED YOUR BITCH, OH YEAH!

POUND MY PUSSY! PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE MASTERRRRRRRR!!

Harnessed or not, my bitch-cum forced its' way free from my pig-clit, and splattered all over the wax still sticking to the skin of my abdomen. Pig-bitch was now in the sexually hypnotic state that only a truly perverted slut-bitch can feel. Totally losing all senses except those that could be felt in my pussy and my clit, my body writhed into orgiastic, carnal Nirvana. When Master finally came inside his newly claimed property, I was a writhing, spastic, cock addicted bitch, who would forevermore do anything to experience such sheer pleasure again.

John Paulsen, that sadistic, handsome man whom my father had sent me to in preparation for life in the working world, had finally transformed me into his own personal pig-bitch slave. It was the most erotically poignant and irrefutably ironic, moment in my life. I had lost my 'Daddy' earlier that night when Master broke me, but in finally taking my virgin pussy, my own father lost his son. It would have killed my father to know that after twenty one years of successfully raising a boy, in one long night, the man he sent me to, John Paulsen, was able to torture and fuck the inner bitch out of me. Enslaved, I was now at long last free. Pig-bitch was free at last, free at last, oh Master thank you, I was free at last.

-------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE TO CHAPTER ONE

By the way, John Paulsen didn't lie about that job interview. My case was taken over by Harry, my father's friend, and I was sent to an interview two weeks after John claimed me as his pig-bitch. Harry never told me that he had fired John, but he did say that the company was one that John was 'working with' when he 'left'. I got the job, which almost immediately took me all over the country, and a few years later, the world. So you see, my father actually did help me make a wonderful career for myself.

John Paulsen meanwhile, according to the terms of his contract when he was fired, got the commission on my case. Master loved it when he got his check in the mail, and brutally sodomized me with it clutched firmly between my teeth.

I did eventually tell my father about that night, though. Eighteen years later, after a horrible accident had claimed their lives, and while holding hands with my Mistress/wife, I cried over my parents grave and told them my life story; the story of a perverted male slut-bitch. Later that night in a hotel room, finding myself helplessly bound and gagged to a chair with a butt plug shoved up my ass, I was forced to watch my Mistress make love in a bed before me, to a black guy she picked up in the hotel bar. I remained bound in that chair all night while they made love. The guy left the next morning never to be seen again, but not until after he bred me while I worshiped my Mistress's pussy.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

---------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL NOTE

If you made it to the end of my first chapter, I sincerely want to thank you. For those of you who do not like my story, I deeply apologize that it wasn't worthy of your time. If any of you liked it, I will be completely delighted. This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, although how "erotic" this is I know is up to debate. But it happened, and it is as accurate as I can remember, both living through it and having seen it on video many times. Years have a way of changing our perception of the past, but this night is indelibly burned into my soul.

There are more chapters to this story, and if people want to read them, I would like to finish it. There are many more sick and twisted things that were done to me that weekend. Many more men would use, abuse, torture, humiliate and sodomize me, the next day. Sunday I would be dressed and used as a female bitch, turned out as a whore for the first time, although I surely didn't see any of the money.

I have many more stories to tell as well. Most are true, but some only happened in the perverted, twisted mind of a humbled slave, slut and male whore. Please feel free to comment about my writing or my life, whether good, bad or indifferently disgusted. I welcome all feed back. Email me if you like. I am a needy pig-bitch. ;--)