The Rape Of Rebecca Beardsley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and he came in with rope and other equipment. He went to work on the ceiling for about thirty minutes.

She observed his six feet tall body, his athletic build and large cock even in a flaccid state as he placed a pulley system on the ceiling.

Finished with his project he unfastened her feet, but move the cords around her wrist and pulled her into an upright position resting on her haunches. The ski mask covered everything except his mouth and eyes.

She tried to remember is she'd ever seen them before, she couldn't

He squired some sweet smelling gel before gently and slowly massaging her back and arms. It felt so good, but she knew his ultimate goal was to force her to bow to his will and give him the satisfaction of breaking her will and demonstrating the sexual—sexuality she enjoyed.

He rubbed vertically, horizontally, in circles, and in diagonals. Even with her arms outstretched his massage and the warm sweet oil made her feel better. His hands slipped to her buttocks and he carefully rubbed the ointment into her ass while carefully avoiding her anus.

She gritted her teeth stubbornly as he ran his finger up and down her ass crack. It tickled but she didn't respond. She wasn't going to give in again.

The blindfold was replaced before he moved in front of her. With ointment on his hands he almost adoringly manipulated her face and neck. He paid special attention to her cheeks and her lips.

She savored the feeling but giving no indication of emotions. Her neck was lathered as he turned her head from side to side allowing her to stretch her muscles. It felt good.

Next he oiled her arms and hands. Long sweeping strokes of the warm balm relaxed her arms even though they were stretched high above her head.

When he stopped she dreaded what she expected him to work on next—her breasts But to her surprise he bypassed them by placing his hand on her stomach.

He spent a long time fingering her belly button and covering her entire tummy and sides.

He kissed one nipple and then the other.

She jerked away both times.

He hesitated and then squirted the gel on her chest and breasts before rubbing the sweet liquid into her skin. Around and around he rolled her breasts, pushed them from side to side, and up and down all the while avoiding over stimulating her nipples.

She dreaded what she knew was to come next, his mouth on her nubs.

There was a pause before he rolled one nipple between his forefinger and thumb until it stood upright and as hard as granite.

She steeled herself for what was going to happen next but again he did the unexpected; he placed a metal clamp around the elongated nipples. It pinched a little but didn't hurt. He proceeded to do the same with the other breast. Sitting back he was motionless for a moment, and then he applied the ointment to her thighs. He squeezed some of the gel from her stomach to her knees before delicately rubbing it onto her skin. Up and down, from side to side, and even in small circles he warmed her thighs. Once again, he sat back and did nothing.

Rebecca wondered what he was going to do next. But she knew because there was only one place left untouched—her pussy.

Using his hands her spread her leg, she went rigid.

As before, she heard the sweet warm gel being pushed out of its container and his hand slid back and forth across her public hair and vulva lips.

It was warm and soothing. She pressed her lips together as hard as she could because she knew he wasn't going to stop with a simple application.

His finger slid up and down her slit going a little deeper with each inward thrust.

She tried to close her legs but he blocked her with his knee.

His finger slipped into her pussy and the warmth of the gel caused her to flinch.

She could feel her own juices joining the jell to make her even more slippery.

The finger searched for her G-spot.

She willed herself to become numb to the sensations of the pressure on that sensitive place.

At first, he finger fucked her with one finger but after a few minutes he added a second and then a third. She was spread wide and being rammed by three fingers. She tried to have an out of body experience so she could watch from beyond herself and not be affected by the sensations of his fingers. She gasped when he withdrew his finger and sought her clit. Again, she had to will herself not to respond to the fondling of her responsive miniature penis. It was only with pure determination she didn't howl at the super stimulating manipulations.

He stopped for a short while before his hand slid under her and attached a clip around her clit.

It pinched a little but didn't hurt. She was relieved but only temporally. She heard a switch flip and instantly the clamp on her left breast vibrated. She held her breath. She adjusted to the stimulation. It excited her but didn't cause her to lose control. Another switch flipped and her right nipple vibrated like the other. She squirmed but held on. The vibrations stopped. She slumped relieved. Next came a clicking noise and a jolt hit her clit. She screamed as the vibrations sent shock waves from her clit to entire body. She prayed thank you Lord because the vibrations were short lived. She was exhausted. Her arms were lifted by the ropes. Her body rose off the bed. She heard and felt him move under her. Oh my god he's going to rape me again and use electricity, she thought as his throbbing cock touched her entrance. The tension on the ropes lessened and she slid down his mammoth cock. She was impaled. She sat with his cock in her pussy and waited. She was positive her nipples and clit were going to be shocked.

Instead, he held her by the hips and plunged upward into her.

She resisted his cock. She forced herself to control her sexual urges. He didn't stop. It became more difficult to resist. Every nerve ending in her vagina was being stimulated. She willed herself to have no feelings. She didn't want him to control her—to win.

He kept ramming her.

She was tired. She was exhausted. She was weak. Her brain took charge of her body and she humped him. Her body, her brain, her inner most feeling needed satisfaction. She fucked him.

He came with a males hardness into her female softness.

She came with all the power within her. The earth moved, and the planet stopped rotating on its axis. Volcanoes erupted, fireworks lit up her world, and tornado winds coursed from her and on to him.

They lay motionless for a long time. At first his breathing was heavy and matched hers. Her perspiration mingled with his sweat. Together they smelled of sex.

She realized his cock remained erect in her pussy in spite of the fact that he'd come like the great flood into her not too long before.

"I'm going to free your hands and you're going to ride me as though you've never ridden a man before."

"I'm not going to do any such thing."

He lowered her hands and untied them.

She was free.

He held her by the hips. Fuck me as though you love me."

"No..."

Instantly, the clamps on her nipples and clit vibrated.

She screamed, "Aaaugh."

He thrust into her.

The vibrations increased in intensity and she lost all control of her body because the stimulus drove her to buck and ride him as a cowgirl and a belly dancer. She drove on him as fast and hard as humanly possible. Frenzied she imploded into a paradise of ecstasy beyond all nirvana.

* * *

She awoke to hear pounding, the crashing of a door and a voice hollering, "Police."

They burst into the room to find her covered in a blanket. "What happened?"

"I've been raped."

To be continued...

12