The Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Mistress Jasmine said.

Jennifer's body slammed against the cross over and over as waves of pleasure washed across her body, stretching and flexing every muscle. She was moaning as the vibrator continued to work its magic on her until she slumped forward, her hair soaked with perspiration, with her wrists holding a good part of her weight.

I was in awe of Mistress Jasmine's performance. She truly knew Jennifer's body and knew precisely how much pain was needed to create this sexual rapture. It was a drug that Jennifer could not wean herself of. I wanted to know that level of pleasure when it relaxed every muscle and induced a deep, dreamless sleep.

She stood over me. "I'm going to punish you as well. You'll have the most powerful orgasms of your life. And I mean orgasms. They'll come one after another until you can take no more. I will tell you now that if I do this then you will do anything I ask in the hope that I'll bestow this level of pleasure on you again. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I helped Mistress open the restraints on Jennifer's wrists and ankles and carry her to a nearby bench. Jennifer promptly fell back asleep.

I walked over to the cross, facing it. My body was tense. I could smell Jennifer's sweat. I could smell her pussy. Mine started to leak. My body was telling me that I wanted this. She fastened the cuffs and then placed a blindfold over my eyes. I felt like I was going on a roller coaster for the first time when the teenage boy fastens the bar to strap you in and the coaster car is pulled upward to the heavens.

Blindfolded I could see nothing but my other senses were heightened. I could hear my Mistress walking, her heels clicking, her passing close enough to me to disturb the cool air, raising goosebumps on my entire body. I could smell the familiar scent of her French perfume as it lingered after her passing. She stopped her walking, then started rapping the leather tab of her crop against the palm of her hand. The rapping stopped momentarily, followed by the hiss of the tab as it sped towards my bare bottom, the pain of the stroke exploding within my sightless eyes as a burst of thousands of dots of light that fluttered and dissolved. I lurched forward, willing the stinging sensation to stop. Then silence. Then the explosion of pain. Raw, cringe worthy pain that flooded the senses, generating white sparkles in my eyes, a ringing in my ears, a stinging sensation in my skin, and the sweet smell of sex in my nose.

Then another stroke. And another after that. Then I lost count. The sensations merged together in a symphony of pain, and that pain caused a horrible ache in my pussy. I know now why Jennifer was begging. I did too.

"Please Mistress, make me cum ..."

Two more strokes. My need was burning inside me. I was feverish in my pleas, not knowing exactly what I was saying. Her hand pressed between my legs, her fingers expertly manipulating my G-spot.

Then there were flashes of brilliant white light erupting and then fading, followed by undulating waves of color.

Oh fuck, I was cumming. My slit was gushing the sweet liquid she literally milked from my cunt. I was euphoric, exploring a new world of sensations. It was as if a curtain was lifted and I was allowed to see what was beyond. What else was in this new world? I had to know.

"Please Mistress," I implored, the tone of my plea conveying raw desperation and want. I waited but heard and felt nothing.

"Please." I pushed back against her hand, now stilled, as the tender walls of my pussy pulsed with the aftershocks of my orgasms. "Please," I groaned, as I felt a void inside me as she her fingers pulled out, the musty fragrance of my sex enveloping the two of us.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned as the excruciating mix of pain and pleasure surged through my body. It was exactly what I needed. My desire overwhelmed any rational thought. I cried, I begged and I offered her my body, all to experience again the sweet pleasure that she controlled with her fingertips.

She leaned forward. I could feel her hot breath on my ear. She took the tip of her finger and flicked it, striking my clit and sending an even more intense fusillade of pain and pleasure. "Ahhhhhhhh," escaped my trembling lips. "Please make me cum again."

"All in good time, my sweet," she whispered. "All in good time."

I waited for what seemed like an interminable amount of time. Then I heard the Hitachi wand being plugged in and switched on. The vibrator head was pressed hard against my pussy, immediately rocketing me to another breath taking orgasm. Then another before the first had subsided. Then another. I was delirious with pleasure. I was experiencing rapture during sex. Mistress Jasmine was right. I would spend the rest of my life chasing this sensation.

Mistress Jasmine waited a minute for me to slowly ascend from my sexual high. "Now I want you to do something for me."

"Anything, Mistress," I said automatically.

"We are going to go out in the public areas of the Club. You're going to show everyone that you're my whore. Are you my whore, my sweet?"

"I am, Mistress."

"Good." Mistress turned to Jennifer. "Slut, follow us." Mistress Jasmine took us out of the Pandora room and back into the public room with the floor lined with mats. The room itself was about the size of a large living room. There were about five or six subs tangled with one another on one side of the room. There were at least a dozen people watching from the room's perimeter. Mistress Jasmine was apparently a minor celebrity there, as the subs stopped having sex so they could watch what we were going to do.

Mistress Jasmine dropped her skirt and panties so she was standing in the middle of the room naked from the waist down except for her heels. Without being asked, Jennifer knelt in front of her Mistress and started enthusiastically licking her pussy. Mistress Jasmine took one hand and ran her fingers through Jennifer's hair as she pleasured her. I was awaiting her orders for me. I didn't have to wait long.

In a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, she said, "Whore, lick my asshole."

All eyes diverted to me, knowing I was the whore and that I was about to bury my tongue into her asshole in front of some twenty strangers. I gazed at the back of my Mistress's perfectly proportioned legs, her slutty heels, and her shapely bottom. There wasn't anything I wanted to do more in the world then to bury my face between the cheeks of her ass. I used my hands to pull apart those beckoning orbs, exposing her pinkish-brown pucker. I pushed my head forward so the tip of my tongue was resting on her anus, my chin inches from Jennifer's. I started licking tentatively at first, and then with vigor, hoping to elicit a moan from my Mistress. I was oblivious to the live audience.

Her legs started to shake, making her wobbly on her heels. "Yes, my pets, love your Mistress." She used her hands to press both of our heads firmly against her. "Yes ... yes ... yes ... ahhhhhhhhh ..." she moaned until the pleasure became unbearable. She then pushed both of us away.

"Wait here," she commanded, as if we had someplace else to go. Jennifer and I knelt in the middle of the room, wearing our Mistress's sticky discharge on our faces as a badge of honor. She returned a minute later, wearing a strap-on that was dark brown, and about eight inches in length with a slight upturn, ending with a bulbous head.

"Whore, have you ever been taken anally?"

"Only with my vibrator, Mistress." I eyed the one eyed monster, wondering if it would fit in my ass.

"Good. I want to take your anal virginity in front of this nice audience." She scanned the room, nodding to the people she recognized. "Slut, get her ready."

Jennifer directed me to get on my hands and knees. I was facing a nude middle aged woman who was sitting in a folding chair with her hand absentmindedly playing with her pussy, now matted with moisture. Her tits were enormous, hanging down with her nipples almost touching the tops of her chubby thighs. I was watching her when I felt Jennifer part the globes of my butt and then the cool, wet sensation of her tongue burrowing deep into my ass.

"Eat it slut," I said, encouraging her on (as if she needed it). I pushed back against her face, allowing her tongue to penetrate further. "That's it slut. Deeper." I felt empowered and submissive at the same time.

Mistress had to push Jennifer away. "Slut, get under the whore and lick her pussy while I fuck her ass." Jennifer got on her back and slid under me, her pussy under my face. She started lapping happily against my juice slickened cunt.

Mistress knelt behind me, wiggling the head of the dildo against my well-lubricated and slightly gaping asshole. She pressed forward, slowly, allowing me to adjust to the girth of the dildo and to concentrate on relaxing my anal ring. I loved the sensation of the fake cock stretching my asshole and filling that literal and figurative void inside me. I wanted her to take me - to possess me, for all to witness. I held my breath and pushed back against her, burying the dildo deep in my ass. The sensation of the plastic phallus massaging the inner walls of my ass while Jennifer was licking and sucking on my clit sent my mind spinning out of control.

Then she stopped, buried to the hilt in my ass, as my ass clenched and unclenched on her fake cock. I could feel her thighs pressed against my ass. I opened my eyes to see a dozen pair of eyes looking at me, watching with keen interest, some having sex with one another while watching and others playing with themselves while enjoying the live sex show. I looked at them while I pleaded, "Fuck me Mistress. Please fuck my ass." I didn't care who heard me or what they thought of me.

She took me again, over and over. She proved to me, to Jennifer and to everyone in that room that I was her whore.

Chapter Six

I was in love for the first time in my life. Was it love? It was for me. Mistress Jasmine was my sun and stars. My life revolved around her. And she loved me. How do I know? Because our relationship wasn't just about torrid sex. We spent a lot of time together, often with Jennifer, with whom I also developed a deep affection. In her vanilla life Jasmine was a history professor at the community college that Jennifer attended. My Mistress was brilliant, securing her PhD. from the University of Chicago. She had published three books on Chinese history (focusing on the Ming Dynasty), and had guest lectured at colleges across the country. When we weren't playing we were just as likely to be discussing cooking, fine wine, or travel or going to trashy horror movies. We quickly settled into a comfortable, three-way relationship.

I came to learn that Jasmine was born of a German father and a Chinese mother. She had the fair Eurasian features and high cheekbones but was complected more like her mother, with a slightly yellow/brown hue to her skin. Instead of her natural dark brown hair she chose to color it jet black like her mother. She also dipped into her father's heritage, possessing large, rounded breasts and long, muscular legs. She was raised in the suburbs of Chicago and moved to New York when she received a teaching position. She fell into the BDSM world as a fluke, accepting a dare in college to attend a BDSM themed party at a nearby club, and was instantly seduced by a culture that allowed a person to explore the outer edges of human emotion and sensation.

Jennifer was a student in her class three years prior. It was Jennifer who pursued the relationship with her attractive professor, quickly discovering that Jasmine was a Domme and that she had naturally submissive tendencies. I respected Jennifer for accepting me into their relationship without any outward display of jealousy. The three of us were inseparable, feeding off each other's lust and passion for one another.

But I wanted to show my Mistress the full extent of my submission to her. I became a voracious reader of BDSM literature and consumer of videos on the types of practices one engages in as a sub. Mistress Jasmine was already complimenting me on my skills in pleasing her and I hadn't yet pushed the boundaries of my submission. I wanted to know those boundaries for myself. What was I willing to do? How would it feel? Mistress called me a whore and had me act as one in the confines of the Club. I loved every depraved minute of it, living out my fantasies in front of an audience. It was a high that must be experienced to be believed.

We went to the Club on a regular basis but I recall one particular episode with a smile. It was about four months after the three of us got together. We decided to go to the Club on a Saturday night during their peak time, about 11 p.m. We went to Pandora room 7 and were warmed up by Mistress with a leather paddle and her favorite dildo. She then clipped leather collars around each of our necks that were studded with rhinestones with a leather leash attached. She made us crawl down the dark hallway with the sticky, grimy floor and into the public orgy room with the blue vinyl covered padded mats. There were bits of dirt and fibers stuck to my knees as I crawled the twenty-five foot distance. Mistress stood in the middle of the room and rotated her head to see who was in it. Satisfied that there was a sufficient audience (I counted close to twenty-five people in the room), she address the crowd.

I have a slut and a whore who will fuck any woman here." She pointed to the two of us, kneeling in front of her. She leaned over and said, "I'll be watching . Make me want you."

I felt a sudden, carnal urge, and crawled in front her, and started licking her shoe, including the heel. Jennifer saw me and moved forward and started licking the other shoe. I knew that Mistress was pleased to be shown submission by her slut and her whore. The woman I saw the first time I was at the Club approached me. She was middle age, probably in her 40's, with large hips and pendulous breasts whose nipples were a dark pink and at least an inch in length. Her areole were the size of a silver dollar. She was wearing a black bustier to hold her tits up and four inch stilettos (she did have nice legs for a woman of her size). Mistress handed her my leash.

She sat on a folding chair and stuck out her foot, jerking the leash towards her. "Whore, lick my shoe."

I got on my knees and crawled over to her, looking at her ample thighs, spread open to reveal a thicket of dark brown pubic hair, matted already with her copious discharge. I bent over, licking the tops of her shoes and then sucked on the tip as she pointed the toe of the shoe towards me. After thoroughly licking the tops and the sides, I lifted up her foot to reveal the bottom of her shoe. I raised my head momentarily to make eye contact and saw her nod her head, granting me permission to lick the bottom of her shoe. I did so, ignoring the bits of dirt and dust that were clinging to my tongue, and instead focusing on my Mistress, who was watching from the side. A small smile curled up on her face, watching me debase myself with a total stranger, knowing that this act was performed to please her. I continued making love to her shoes until the older woman barked, "Enough, whore. Now lick my pussy and ass."

She placed her feet on my shoulders so that not only was she completely open to me, but in this position she also revealed her brown pucker. I moved my head between her legs, inhaling the sweet, musty odor of her sex, and feeling the soft skin of her thighs brushing against my cheeks. Her thighs trembled slightly in anticipation, and I quickly satisfied her want by plunging my tongue deep into her sodden pussy without any initial foreplay. Her thighs pressed against my cheeks as her body stiffened in response to a surge of pleasure.

"Ooooohhh, the older woman moaned. She ran the fingers of both hands through my hair, whispering, "You beautiful whore."

She was rocking back and forth in her chair as I nibbled and sucked on her protruding clit, reaching a crescendo when I shoved two fingers into her pussy and started rubbing on her g-spot. She shortened the leash, tugging hard and pinning my face against her sex.

"Yessssss," she hissed, as she achieved her release, rewarding me with an even greater flow of her juices. I was surprised to feel Jennifer behind me, raising my bottom up in the air and assuming a position behind me to eat my ass. The electric sensation of her tongue swirling around my rosebud caused me to press harder against the woman's pussy, bringing her to yet another orgasm. I let my tongue trail lower, tracing a line on the thin peninsula of skin separating her pussy and her ass, causing her body to visibly shake. I used my hands to separate her cheeks further to allow me to tongue fuck her ass, eliciting a groan with each penetration of her anal ring with my tongue. Her hand dipped down, rubbing her pussy from side to side and splashing my face with the juices that continued to flow from her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said in a higher octave. I pushed my tongue as far in her ass as I could, sealing my lips against her anus and feeling the contractions in her ass as another series of orgasms crested through her. She dropped the end of the leash on the ground. Exhausted, I backed away from her, pushing Jennifer away from me and panting heavily.

"Bravo," declared Mistress, softly clapping. Three other women ended up using Jennifer and me until we had nothing more to give.

That episode was deeply satisfying to me for the wanton sex and the recognition from Mistress Jasmine that I would gladly give my body to please her. Even though I had shown Mistress that I would eagerly test the limits of my submission, I knew that there were more boundaries to cross, one of which was watersports, a subject that had never been discussed. Jennifer told me that she wasn't interest in it and that Mistress did not demand oral devotion of that sort. But I did have interest. I had seen many videos on the topic and had talking about it with other members of the Club. I started my experimentation in the shower, peeing on my hand and tasting it. I got a charge from feeling the warm, pungent liquid splashing against my hand and knowing it was a taboo practice. The salty liquid left a strong metallic aftertaste that was a continuing reminder of my quest for submission. I experimented further, laying on my back inside the tub and peeing on my chest and using my hands to coat my breasts, stretching my nipple towards my tongue so I could sample the liquid as I fingered myself. I shivered, not from being cold, but from touching that dark place within my soul that embraced my full submission.

I knew I wanted more, and one evening as I was kneeling in front of Mistress's armchair I looked at her and asked, "Mistress Jasmine, I want to clean you with my tongue the next time to you need to relieve yourself." She lowered her electronic reader and peered over the top of it.

"Indeed?"

"I've been thinking about it for a long time."

"So you have. Jennifer has no interest in it. You do?"

"I do. I want to know what it's like."

"I've never had a sub ask me this, but I've also been curious myself." She put down her electronic reader. "Come with me whore. Slut, if you want to watch, come with us as well."

Mistress got up from her chair and walked to the master bathroom, pulling down her pajama bottoms and sitting on the toilet. With me and Jennifer kneeling in front of her, she sat impassively for a long period of time (I imagine it's hard to pee when others are watching) before a weak stream dribbled out. She had her legs slightly spread so we could watch the liquid coating her pubic hair before trickling into the water below. Her flow became stronger and the hissing of the liquid into the bowl made a surge or nervous energy pass through me. I was going to taste my Mistress.