The Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the stream dwindled, she leaned back against the tank and spread her legs wide. I was staring at her pee soaked cunt, the overhead lights making the liquid clinging to her pubic hairs look like sunlit raindrops. We made eye contact and silent permission was granted for me to move my head closer, smelling the gamey odor of her piss. I stuck out my tongue and started close to her anus, sweeping my tongue upward and collecting the dewdrops on it, then closing my mouth and spreading my Mistress's nectar in my mouth, the acrid taste overloading the sensory receptors in my taste buds.

But for me, this was the outer edge of submission and it excited me sexually to no end. I wanted my release and asked her for it. "Mistress, may I touch myself and cum?"

"You may."

I started frigging my clit with my fingers as I lapped at her pussy, cleaning the remnants of her relief while I brought myself off, experiencing a submission fueled orgasm that left my temples pounding. Mistress and I were both so excited by the sexual high of my submissive act that we knew we had to explore further.

The next morning Mistress had breakfast and then invited me into the shower with her. I knelt on the cold tiles, feeling the grout lines digging a pattern into my knees. I tipped my head upwards, looking into her eyes and opening my mouth wide. She looked down, lovingly stroking my cheek with the back of her hand. Moments later I felt a warm liquid splashing against my chest and as the stream of urine became stronger it arced inside my mouth, filling it and spilling over, coating my chest and legs. Jennifer watched from outside the shower stall, sitting on the deck surrounding the adjacent tub, lazily fingering herself as she witnessed my ultimate submission to Mistress. I swallowed some of the liquid in my mouth, creating a burning and warming sensation in my throat as it flowed down. I closed my eyes as the stream hit my nose, feeling her piss spraying all over my face and hair.

When her stream died down, I opened my eyes and closed my mouth, expelling the remaining liquid out of it but leaving a strong, lingering aftertaste in it. I used my tongue to finish cleaning her.

She leaned over and used her hands to lift me up. She turned on the shower, the cold water spraying against the two of us and we hugged each other, my piss soaked body pressing against hers until the water warmed. I relished the attention as she washed my hair and body, running her soft hands across me as intimate caresses, causing shivers as her fingers ran between the lips of my cleft and lower across my anus. The emotion of the situation must have overcome her, as she pulled my head close to hers and kissed me, our tongues dancing against one another as she tasted herself.

I had dipped deep into the well of my submission to her and found I was now emotionally complete.

Chapter Seven

There was one last step in cementing our three way relationship. Mistress brought Jennifer and me to the Club one night in front of two dozen invited guests.

We were in one of the public rooms with folding chairs set up for those witnessing the short ceremony. Jennifer and I were wearing identical leather collars and kneeling next to her. She called me out to kneel in front of her.

Mistress Jasmine declared to the group and to me, "By accepting this necklace and key, you are accepting Jennifer and me into your life, and as long as you wear this necklace you'll belong to me. Do you accept this necklace of your own free will?"

I paused to imprint this moment in my mind, Mistress standing in front of me, looking elegant and beautiful as always, and Jennifer, nude and collared, kneeling next to her, and behind them the smiling faces of those we had come to know at the Club. I looked up at her and promised, "I do,Mistress."

Still in a kneeling position, Mistress held a brass key in front of me. It was identical to Jennifer's, also bearing an engraved "7" on the bob, mounted on a fine, gold chain. I leaned forward and kissed it, then bent my head forward. Mistress reached behind me, securing the clasp of the necklace behind my neck. I straightened up, looking down to see the dull sheen of the key resting just above my breasts. I started to cry. At that moment I would have run across a bed of hot coals for her.

She changed my world.

She is my world.