All Comments on 'The Reader is a Nudist'

by Mostodd07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
exgovieexgoviealmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I liked the way you framed the characters so they they developed and interacted with each other. You did finish sort of incomplete but I understand. I would like to read a follow on where you resolve the characters more. It would be a toss up whether she returns to Brandon or Lucas. You do the decision.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

A sad tale, thanks for sharing

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 6 years ago
Not what I expected

I was expecting the usual superficial, light story that I see so often here. This was much more interesting, equally as it's told from Aspen's point of view. I was surprised she made the right decision at the end. I hope you do continue this story.

Sarahthemagi88Sarahthemagi88almost 6 years ago

The idea of a blind man with refined heightened senses put this on a completely different level for me. I was on edge the entire time. I also love that you didn’t stray from her addiction as it is a layer of who she is and how she handles each situation she finds herself in. I need more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different.

This was a different and thought provoking read. Thank You. A.F.C. Somerset

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchalmost 6 years ago
Hoping for another chapter.

This was a wonderful read. It teased and the characters were developed into real people. I liked the recovery theme and how the young lady struggled against temptation. She could easily have made a different decision, but she found her strength when she needed it most. I'd love to read a continuation of the story. There are so many places you could take it... Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really great story

I would love to read more. If you could possibly wright a second part.

DrizdartDrizdartalmost 6 years ago
Burdens ...

You do a fine job of identifying various people's burdens and hint at how they are dealing with them. I wish there were more than hints, more of the stories of the various characters. Like others who commented, it would be a delight to read more ... I will be going to check to see what else you have written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous