All Comments on 'The Real Fay'

by Don2Dusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i laugh

I laughed at the start of this story most husbands are into sharing their wife or want to according to the idiot that wrote this garbage, that as far as i got. Your a good reason why so many people hate each other and have turned their backs on society, with you as a role model what chance do your kids or family have so take your idiot opinions and stuff them you loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Like the others I read this part of the story.

"I imagine that many husbands are a lot like me. We have this fetish of wanting to show and maybe, share the wife. But while wives often play along, few deliver the goods. The following is a brief, but true, account of how we crossed the threshold."

Then the end part of the story, I too am glad I don't have your fetish. But your right many swingers and people with open marriages do have your fetish, so you are in good company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just for you, i laugh

Let's see, the story is labeled "loving wives" so it should be assumed that readers selected a story about wife sharing. Then, in the name of a righteous society, he calls the author an idiot and describes the writing as trash.

Isn't this like a closet cheating or gay congressman or preacher being just a little too hypocritical? If'n you don't like it, son, don't read it.

Fortunately, it does take all kinds, confident ones, cowardly ones, sharing ones, selfish ones, and tolerant ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice story - wtf's w/ the haters though?

I liked it. It needed more details, but because it's a true story (and i believe that it is), i had no probs using my imagination. Thanks for sharing.

What I do not understand is people who seem to be morally angered by the loving wives stories. You are on literotica reading porn stories, but criticize a particular variation of the porn as if it is just ripping the fibers of America apart. Are the stories of interracial transsexual midget lust ok? What about the unconsented incestuous BDSM stories? Jesus dude, people get off on different stuff. Most of which is either complete fantasy or true accounts. Again - you have this site in you fav's and are reading porn stories - you actually read THIS one, yet dont like this type of story. Leave your morals and judgemental feelings at the yahoo homepage... bitch.

Just sayin...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Of course it's a true cuck and whore story. Aren't they all?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous