The Real Kate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the question was not out of character for Mary, it still caught me by surprise. "I, I, I suppose not," I stuttered. "I've never really measured, but I guess they've all been about this big." Thinking of Nick, and Peter, and Brad, and yes, Mark, I put extended a forefinger from each hand with about five inches between them.

"Well ah've seen quite a few in my day huny, and them's some small peckers," Mary responded. "Me, ah can't come unless the dick is big." And she put her hands about a foot apart to emphasize her point.

She continued in the same vein. "Ah've meshuhed Steve and he's just ova 7 inches. He makes me cum good." And she smiled. Mary must have registered the look of shock on my face. "Oh, Steve and ah been fuck buddies evah since ah moved in."

"Now Jim, ah guess he's huuuge. Ah'm shuh yuh've seen that bulge. And ah share a bedroom wall with him. Suhmtimes ah put a glass to it an listen while he does those girls. Ah've nevah heard anything lahk it. And yuh know they always come back. Ah wish he'd put that thing in me, just once." She smiled, perhaps thinking about that possibility.

So ugly Steve and plain Mary were fuck buddies. Well they could have each other. Neither of them was attractive or bright enough for me to spend time with. But Mary actually measured cocks! She listened to Jim have sex! And, if Mary was right, both Steve and Jim had dicks way bigger than anything I had ever seen. Or experienced. My head spun.

I retreated to my room, took a long hot shower and slipped into my panties and nightgown. In bed, I still felt a vague warmth between my legs. I slowly began to touch myself, remembering making out with Mark, thinking about Mark and Lisa, Lisa's fantasy...Steve's seven inches...and then my mind landed on Jim's bulge. His purported huge manhood. And I came. Really hard.

I had my next date with Mark the following Friday. Despite being a student, he didn't have much free time, as he was consumed with a personal computer project that I didn't really understand, and he did programming work for a professor exploring fusion reaction simulations...or something like that.

Bottom line, Mark had no car and very little money. I picked him up and we went bowling. Yup, bowling. Braless in a tight t-shirt and wearing a short skirt, I knew I looked hot. And all the men stared. Including Mark. Surprisingly, I had a great time. Mark and I got along well, although I struggled to keep up with him intellectually. I could tell he was burning for me.

After, we went back to his place and made out some more. It was hot. He was hot. A great kisser. He whispered things to me, told me that he thought about me at night, masturbated to me. He teased my firm breasts and my nipples instantly stood out. I felt his hand on my thigh, and I knew I was getting wet. He put my hand on his cock again through his pants. It felt intensely hard. I kind of measured it, noting that it went from almost the tip of my thumb to the end of my pinky.

I let Mark tease me through my panties, but then asked him to stop, even though I was slick down there and maybe I really didn't want him to. Like before, he didn't try to push my limits. He played with my pussy through my panties, kissed me, caressed my breasts, and I ran my hands over his taught, muscled body, stroking his hardness through his jeans. I'm sure he was frustrated. "Next time," I told him as I left for my place.

When I got home, I looked for a ruler to measure my hand. I didn't have one in my room. Mary was out but, as usual, she'd left her room unlocked. Feeling a little guilty, I went into her space to look for the one she must have used with Steve. She had a desk in her room and I pulled open a drawer and spotted it. According to my hand measurement, Mark was 5.5 inches, rock hard. I looked at seven and thought about Steve...and then something bigger. I felt a warmth down there.

I knew it was wrong, but, once I had started opening drawers, I kept going. I didn't find much of interest until I got to the table beside Mary's bed. Its drawer contained a dildo and a tube of lube and a box of 'magnum' condoms.

I'd seen dildos before, but never held one. It was big - much bigger than any penis I had ever experienced. I checked it with the ruler. 7 inches...and thick too, with a ball sack and a suction cup on its bottom. Steve's size? I couldn't help wondering how something like that would feel inside me.

I smelled it. It emanated the slightly musky odor of sex. An image of Mary, legs spread, working herself with the imitation penis floated by. I felt a warmth down there.

After my make out session with Mark and undeniably titillated by the huge dildo, I was aroused. And then I saw the drinking glass sitting on Mary's dresser. It was on the wall shared with Jim's room, and Mary had positioned a chair to enable sitting and, I suppose, listening. Jim's car was in the driveway and his door was closed. I could only assume he was in his room. I flashed on Mary's drunken conversation from last week.

Gripped by curiosity, I quietly slipped into the chair, picked up the glass, and put it to the wall. Jim's bed must have been directly on the other side of the same wall, as I could hear quite clearly. There was a girl in the room and they were absolutely having sex.

Jim's voice was almost taunting: "You want it? Tell me you love my big cock. Say the words, or you don't get it."

I heard something quiet, but I couldn't make out the words. Then a slap as, I suppose, he spanked her.

"Louder," Jim commanded. "I can't hear you. I know you want it because you're a slut for my big dick."

"I love your big cock" she said, clearly enough for me to hear. "I love it," she repeated.

"Am I bigger and better than your husband?"

"Yes, yes, you're much bigger and you fuck me much better than he does."

"Beg me to fuck you with my big cock, you little slut."

I listened as she begged: "Please fuck me with your big cock. Please, please, fuck me with Big Jim."

"Big Jim?' So he made her use a name for his cock? And she's married? Wow...what an ass.

"Pull those sexy panties to the side for me," Jim commanded. And then I overheard a prolonged deep moan. She must have slid her panties away from her sex and made that noise as Big Jim penetrated her. I got wet.

The sounds of aggressive sex followed. I could hear their bodies slapping together, her grunts of satisfaction as she repeated the words "yes, fuck me with Big Jim, I love it" over and over. And then I heard her come.

"That's it you bitch," Jim sneered, "come on that cock. You'll be begging for more in the morning."

Not knowing when Mary would return and feeling a little overwhelmed, I snuck out of her room and back to my own. I lay in my bed and masturbated, playing the scene I had just heard over and over in my mind.

I didn't think about Mark. I imagined I was in Jim's bed. Being told to pull my panties to the side. Begging to be fucked by Big Jim. And I came twice. Yes, twice. I've never had multiple orgasms. What was happening to me?

The next morning, the married bimbo left the house as I was having my breakfast. She was pretty enough, in a curvy way, with big boobs and wide hips and southern european features. I swear she walked a little gingerly.

Not long after, Jim came out wearing just gym shorts, unabashedly displaying the fat swell in his pants. He opened the fridge and drank directly from the shared orange juice container, giving me a long side view of his chiseled torso and the prominent outline of his penis. "Like what you see?" he asked. And then left before I could think of a good answer.

The following Friday I had my third date with Mark. We arranged for me to pick him up and bring him to my house, where he would cook dinner for us. I knew that I was probably going to sleep with him. I even made sure that I had condoms in my bedtable, because I hadn't seen him using protection with Lisa.

I arrived just as he was coming back from the gym. I couldn't help noticing that his shorts hung straight down in front. Nothing like Big Jim in there, I thought. He gave me a wrapped present, took a quick shower, and we left.

We stopped at the store on the way to my place, and I bought the groceries he wanted, as I knew he didn't have much money. When we got to the house, Jim and Mary were both there. Jim was on his way out, no doubt on another bimbo date. Dressed in tight slacks that emphasized the undeniable prominence of Big Jim. He took one look at Mark and commented "He's a little small for you, don't you think?'

I was embarrassed. Mark pretended to ignore it, but I know the comment bothered him. "At least my IQ exceeds my belt size," he muttered after Jim left. Lame come-back, I thought. Mark began the prep work, cutting the veggies, dicing a fresh pineapple, and cleaning the shrimp for an Asian style pineapple shrimp curry. Exotic food for me, but I it sounded good.

While he prepped, I opened the present. It was a set of three matching thong panties in different colors. Each pair had the word "sexy" written in sequins across the front. "I could tell from our last make out session that you needed an upgrade. I hope you like them."

'Pull your panties to the side for me' flashed through my mind, and my face warmed a little. "Mmmm...I love them. Very erotic." He must have spent a lot of his limited money on them. I liked that he was thinking about my panties. It let me know that I had sexual power over him.

"Well, I hope you'll model them for me some time," Mark added as he returned to his kitchen activities.

After a few minutes, Mark excused himself to go to the bathroom. Mary walked into the kitchen shortly thereafter, giggling, a joint in her hand. She gave it to me for a hit, and then extended her hands, forefingers out and about three inches apart. She was laughing uncontrollably, and I knew exactly what she was referencing. I inhaled and gave her a dirty look.

Mark came back. I offered him the joint, but he declined, saying that he was coding all weekend and that weed slowed him down. Mary, still laughing, eyed my present and drawled "Nahhce panties. Ah'll leave you two alone," and took the joint back to her room.

Mark looked at me. "Well that was strange. Mary walked in on me when I was pissing and I swear she was checking out my junk. I'm sure it was intentional."

"She's kind of obsessed with sex, so I guess that wouldn't surprise me. What did she see?"

"I'll show you later," Mark promised, giving me the little smile that I had come to know.

We had a great dinner. The food was amazing and Mark was knowledgeable about almost every topic. I'll admit that his intelligence, while a turn on, was also a little intimidating. I tried to talk with him about his coding project, something to do with computer vision and automated image recognition. But, honestly, I didn't understand much of it. He could be difficult to keep up with.

After, we retired to my bedroom. I took a shower and came out in my robe with nothing underneath. An intense sexual tension permeated the air. We began kissing. Slow, languorous, sensual kisses. Mark was by far the best kisser I had ever know. His hands roamed my body, teasing me.

My breasts, my nipples were on fire. His lips covered me. His hand slid down my torso, over my abdomen and I was very ready for his touch down there. I was soaked. My legs parted, and his fingers slipped between my pussy lips. He could feel my wetness. So obvious. I moaned as he lightly teased me.

Mark whispered things to me as we made out. Sexy things...how hot I was, how turned on he was, how he stroked himself to me, asking me little questions...did I like this, did I want it harder, softer. He seemed to know intuitively what made my body feel good. And I responded. I'd never talked dirty before, but I answered his questions and told him that I masturbated to him too.

He took his shirt off and I admired his tightly muscled body. He wasn't big, but there was no body fat. My hands explored, and then my lips. I kissed his neck, his chest, his nipples. And then he was rolling me onto my back and sucking my breasts while he fingered me. My legs spread and my slit was wet and swollen. He would get me close, feel me starting to push against him...and then stop.

Mark kissed his way down my belly. His fingers left my pussy, and I felt his lips on the inside of my thighs. Kissing and licking. I closed my eyes as he began licking my slit. Lightly at first, up and down with his tongue. Then different strokes, harder, softer, over my clit, sucking it into his mouth. His tongue penetrated me, and it felt amazing. Back up to my clit, I sensed a finger playing with the entrance to my pussy. I lifted my hips, wanting to feel it slide it. But he just got it wet...and then moved it down toward my anus.

I froze as he touched my butt hole. I grabbed his wrist. "Please, don't," I asked, pushing my butt down into the bed to deny access. I could feel Mark shrug, and then he began sucking my clit again, taking it into his mouth and teasing it with his tongue.

Once more his finger pressed against the entrance to my vagina. And once again I lifted my hips. This time I was rewarded with the exquisite feeling of his finger slowly penetrating me as he licked my clit. I'm finger tight. My pussy walls grabbed his digit.

"God, you have a tight little cunt," he said. And I came. No one had ever licked me like that. No one had ever talked to me like that. And I had never had an orgasm like that. It probably lasted for 30 seconds, just like Lisa. But Mark didn't stop. He continued to lightly lick me while I recovered, leaving his finger inside me. Until it started to feel good again.

Mark felt me responding once more. He curled his finger, teasing the upper wall of my pussy and sucked my clit. "Sooo wet...and mmmm, shit, you taste good. You want more?" he asked, and he stopped, waiting for my response.

"Yesss," I whispered.

"Yes what?"

"Lick it...Lick it more," I added as I pushed my hips up. I'd never talked like this during sex and it was driving me crazy.

"Lick what?" he responded as he pulled away from my arching hips, denying me what I wanted so badly.

"Lick my cunt. Please lick my cunt," I begged, pushing my hips up higher.

And he did, plunging his tongue back into me, then sucking my clit into his mouth and fingering me as deeply as his digits would go. I came again, another roaring, long orgasm. And I collapsed on the bed.

Mark slid his pants down, exposing his rock-hard erection. "Your turn."

Giving head doesn't exactly turn me on. I've avoided it in the past. I don't like the thought of having something that emits urine in my mouth. And I have a strong gag reflex. As soon as anything that's not chewed food gets near the top of my throat, I start to cough and spit.

But I didn't say anything. Instead, I took his cock, kissed it, and licked it a little. I could fit most of it into my mouth, so I did. And I held it there. Mark arched to get deeper. My eyes teared and I gagged. It didn't feel sexy. He tried telling me what he liked, but I guess it just wasn't hot for me. Mark could tell, because he started to go soft.

"Let's try something else," he said, pulling me up. He wrapped my hand around his diminishing erection and started kissing me while lightly fingering my still-engorged clit. God, it felt good. My moans told Mark everything.

In no time I was arching against him and wanting him inside me. He stiffened in my hand and whispered "I want to fuck you now" into my ear. I reached for the condoms.

We hadn't had that conversation. My body doesn't respond well to the pill, and sex in my other relationships was so infrequent that I preferred other means of contraception.

"You're not on birth control?" he queried. I shook my head no and rolled the condom on. I couldn't read anything into his response, but he started to soften as I finished applying the condom. Obviously not a turn on for him.

We started in missionary. At first, having him inside me didn't seem any different than my other boyfriends. But then we started to kiss in missionary and I felt him getting harder. And harder. And harder. I'd never experienced anything that stiff inside me.

It felt really good. Mark began to slowly and tenderly make love to me. "You feel so perfect," he whispered. "I love your silky, wet, tight cunt. I've been stroking myself to you all week. I love to lick you, I almost came when you exploded in my mouth."

He urged me to turn over, took my hips, and pulled my ass into the air. I felt the condom rubbing over my clit as he slid his cock up and down my opening. And then he penetrated me with one deep stroke, taking my cunt.

He took me as deep as he could go, deeper than anyone else had been. He fucked me hard like that, then stopped and pulled me on top of him. "I love watching your ass as you fuck me," he murmured. And then he turned me around into cowgirl. And I kissed him, a sensual deep kiss.

Mark began picking up his pace. Taking me a little harder. Unbelievably, I felt his cock get even stiffer. It rubbed the inside of my pussy and made me want to come. I felt an orgasm approaching. I could tell he was ready too. I squeezed him with my cunt, trying to feel fuller in the hope that it would make me come. And then he locked his lips to mine, kissed me deeply and spasmed inside me. He came. I didn't.

Mark offered to go down on me again, but I looked at the clock and we'd been having sex for well over an hour. I had experienced the two most intense orgasms of my life. I was done. So, I declined. But it had been by far my best sexual experience. I rolled the condom off him, noting the little pool of cream in the bottom. I cleaned him up with a warm towel, and myself too.

"How do you know how to make me come like that?" I asked.

"This will sound weird. With the right partner, I connect sexually, and, to some degree, I can feel what she's feeling. I knew what felt good for you, because it felt good for me too. I used that to make you come. Sometimes I ejaculate like that, just from giving head."

Wow. A guy who could come just from licking me. Perfect.

We slept cuddled up and, in the morning, he woke up hard and wanted me again. I was still feeling tender from the night before, so I begged off. He tried to get me to suck him, but I didn't want to. Being a gentleman, Mark didn't push it.

I tried giving him a hand job, but I guess I'm not very good at it, because he went soft. I'd never been with someone so sexual. I liked knowing that he was horny for me all the time. That power thing, again.

He said he did have one request. He asked me to shave 'down there' because he liked licking without the hair. "Don't count on it," I told him, "I don't want to deal with razor burn, stubble, and ingrown follicles. You're just going to have to get used to my natural state."

I dropped him off at the computer lab and drove home. I could tell he was quite smitten with me. I liked it. When I got back, Mary was in the living room. Always blunt, as soon as I walked in the door, she asked whether the "dicklet" had made me come.

"I came twice, if you must know."

"Maybe from the tongue, but not from the dicklet, I bet," she retorted. "Ah know what Ah saw in the bathroom." I left the room.

Which, I guess gave her the answer she was looking for. From then on, she called Mark "dicklet" when he wasn't around. Jim picked up on it too. It pissed me off, but they wouldn't stop so I just tried to ignore it.

Over the next two months, Mark and I continued to date. We saw each other when his time allowed, usually once a week. He always licked me to multiple orgasms and he came in the condom from intercourse. He was by far the most sensual person I'd ever been with and had an insatiable sex drive. He told me that he masturbated every day, sometime more.