The Real Kate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to masturbate as well, hot fantasies featuring big cocks and, yes, Big Jim, that made me come. I was coming six or seven times a week. I'd never been this sexual; something was waking up

Mark wanted me to shave for him, to give him oral in the car, to swallow his cum, to let him play with my butt, to go on the pill, to share fantasies. He wanted to know me sexually in a way I had never let anyone know me. All things I wasn't very comfortable with. I mean I wasn't going to tell him that his cock didn't satisfy me, or that I fantasized about being fucked senseless by a big dick.

He never pushed my limits. If I said "no," he instantly respected it. But, I didn't orgasm from intercourse with him, ever. Sometimes I got close when he was super hard inside me...but I never made it over the top, even when I squeezed to make myself feel fuller and let myself fantasize about Big Jim. Like my other boyfriends, Mark's cock just didn't do it for me. Only I didn't fully understand that yet.

Nevertheless, we had "the conversation" and agreed to be exclusive with each other.