The Real Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

She sucked and slurped and licked at my member, cleaning it thoroughly. My dick stirred slightly against her tongue, turned on by her submissive act of cleaning my spent cock in her mouth.

"Why, thank you," I murmured, stroking the top of Anna's head as she sucked on my penis. To my surprise my supposedly dormant cock stirred again, stiffening ever so slightly inside her hot mouth.

"Not so fast big boy," said Anna, lifting her head up briefly from my cock to speak, "You've had your fun, now it's my turn."

With that she dropped her head back into my lap and swallowed the entirety of my now slightly hard manhood. As the gorgeous blonde actress hungrily sucked the life back into my dick she reached down and undid her jeans, peeling them off without removing my cock from her mouth. The sight of her beautifully pear-shaped ass in a skimpy, white lace g-string made my penis tremble and grow even harder. I was practically fully erect and humping up towards Anna's sucking mouth as she slipped off the last skimpy piece of clothing she wore.

With me still lying on my back on the couch, Anna turned herself around. Her skillful lips never leaving my penis as she moved to straddle my face in a kinky 69 position. Anna's gorgeous, neaty trimmed pussy was now about a foot away from my face. She was obviously not a real blonde, but the sight of her beautiful cunt meant I didn't really care. I reached around her hips and grabbed handfuls of her tight round ass and pulled her down onto my face, my tongue eagerly plunging towards her core. Anna arched her back and ground her hips down onto my face, my cock popping from her hotly sucking mouth as she leaned back and cried out with pleasure. My hands squeezed at her buttocks and I pulled her harder into my face, grinding my chin against her clit as I probed deeply with my tongue.

After a few minutes of my skillful oral attentions Anna was writhing in pleasure, distracted from her cock sucking by my rapidly flittering tongue.

"Oh God I want you George!" she moaned, climbing off my face and spinning herself around so that she was straddling my waist. She reached down between her thighs and grabbed a hold of my once again rock hard cock, aiming it at her dripping slit. Anna paused a moment, rubbing the head of my cock across her pussy lips and clit, stroking herself.

Grunting with urgency I reached up and seized her hips, pulling her down onto me, even as my hips lurched up off the couch and my cock rammed up into her more than ready pussy, impaling her.

"George!" she gasped aloud at my sudden entry and the way she was suddenly filled with my throbbing manhood.

"Oh Anna!" I moaned in reply, rolling my hips up against her and pushing deep. It would not last long, as turned on as we both were.

"I love the way you move," breathed Anna, leaning back slightly as she rocked against my rolling hips, riding my stiff cock. My hands slid up from her hips to seize the objects of my fantasies, her two large tits. I took them in my hands, all the while my hips fucking up against Anna's, and began to squeeze and knead the heavy orbs once again. Anna was moaning with pleasure, the feel of my hands roughly working her tits and nipples arousing her even further.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned loudly, my hands found her nipples and tugged roughly on them, "Oh George I'm CUMMMING!"

Anna Nicole Smith's whole body was rocked by a sudden massive orgasm as she screamed loudly with pleasure. I released her big tits and grabbed her hips, holding on for the ride as she undulated with pleasure. I felt my own release approached as Anna squealed and moaned, her cunt clutching around my hard cock, the sensations incredible.

"Anna!" I grunted, my hips pistoning up and intensifying her own climax as I exploded deep within her. I clutched onto the flesh of her hips and pushed upwards, endeavoring to sink my cock as deep and high in her as I could.

"Oh fuck yes," breathed Anna, her hips softly rolling as she began to come down from her high. My cock continued to twitch and empty itself as our loins mashed together. Once again I reached up to feel her big breasts, squeezing them and testing the weight in my palms. My hands rolled over the big, meaty orbs, trying to commit every inch of the beauties to memory as I luxuriated in post-orgasm bliss.

"Now THAT was incredible," Anna said softly as she remained straddling me, enjoying the feel of me shrinking inside of her. A few minutes later she finally rose up off me, my cock once again limp as it slipped out from her sticky snatch. She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on my cheek then sat back down on the couch.

Anna smiled over at me, enjoying the sight of my body as she watched me get dressed. Still naked, she stood up and walked over to me and pulled me into a rough, hungry kiss. As her tongue explored my mouth she reached between my legs and squeezed my package through my pants.

"Thanks for making my fantasy come true," Anna Nicole Smith purred before she turned and left the room without another word.

And that was the last I saw of the buxom beauty. About ten minutes later Miles entered the room to take me back to the airport.

THE END

Please note: The characters and situations in the above writing is entirely imaginary and bears no relation to any real person or actual happening. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

That said, this is a true story of an interesting encounter I thought I should relate to you all.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers
12