All Comments on 'The Really Complicated Family Ch. 02'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gypsy698Gypsy698almost 12 years ago
Good story!

Give us more!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic

Too bad that his sister didn't try to use condoms so he lad could fuck her pussy.

Although, pushing his big cock up her arse hole would have been just as pleasurable for him.

Fantastic story.

Thanks for the read.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Oh Tim, you rascally rabbit!

So now you've gotten your horny, cock deprived, Sister, and your horny, cock deprived, Mum, to wank you, and make you cum several times a day. You are way smarter then they give you credit for. How cum none of you has thought to purchase condoms so that you can pound those two family cunts until you both cum buckets of jizz. You go dude. Pound those pussies, and get those two sluts to start giving you blow jobs.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Oh Yes

I'm starting to warm to this tale.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Oh, she's such a pill(taker)! Looks like Tim is finally going to lose his technical virginity. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories ?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...