All Comments on 'The Really Complicated Family Ch. 03'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Elaine is going to have a real problem when she finally realizes she is in love with Tim, and how is she going to get him away from his mother.

A great story.

Thanks for the read

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
She's turning into quite the insatiable little slut.

I wonder if she was flashing any of the lorry drivers on the road trip home. Teasing her pussy cat like that, could cause an accident. I wonder what she is going to find when she returns. I'm sure her mum will be trying to screw things up for her with her mummy's boy.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Rare 5

Wow factor was way up there, yeah spelling sometimes hits a snag, so what. It's the ideas and the details of thought that gets to me. Probably got the 5 when your character whispers to mom what she just did to her brother. It was so right and so wrong on so many levels ,,,,, and it made me laugh. Carry On ! ! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...